Princess Tatjana of Liechtenstein & Philipp von Lattorf / June 5th, 1999

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you very much Anna :)

Tatjana's dress was designed by Armani and gorgeous in it's perfect simplicity IMO. She was a lovely bride!

who attend Royals guests?

Sara Boyce

I love Tatjana's wedding dress. I think everything goes beautifully, the tiara, veil, boquet...

When looking back on her wedding picture in 40 years time her dress will not be gaudy or out of fashion. It will still be stunning. I can't tell you how many married women I know who wish they had gone with something simple and elegant instead of fashionable because they now hate what they choose.:cool:

Is there more information on this wedding?

I've seen some pictures of the little flowergirls and page boys and for me, their outfits have been my favourite so far with the green sashes.

The paigeboy in front of the couple in one of the photos is Prince Josef Wenzel and the little blond flower girl is Princess Marie Caroline, both are niece and nephiew to the bride.

Photos from SeegerPress:

More from SeegerPress:

Varia credits to Corbis, Cover, Hola and Hello:

The correct name of Philipp is Philipp von Lattorf. His Family is untitled and he is no Count.

More photos by Action Press, starting with the St.Florian Church (Vaduz), where the wedding took place:

Am I wrong,or was this the lady that was supposed to marry Prince Felipe?

rani said:
Am I wrong,or was this the lady that was supposed to marry Prince Felipe?
Tatjana of Liechtenstein was one of the press' favourites to marry Prince Felipe. It was rumoured that she was Queen Sofia's preferred "candidate" to the position, but, once again, there was nothing between them...

I love here wedding dress. Fantastic:) And I love the tiara:wub:

This is the most simple royal wedding dress I've ever seen.
It's lovely no less, but why isn't she wearing earrings?

Maybe because she didn't want to? :flowers:

This is the most simple royal wedding dress I've ever seen.
It's lovely no less, but why isn't she wearing earrings?

I believe that Prince Constantin stood in as a groomsman for Baron Philipp von Lattorf when he married his sister, Princess Tatjana. Have a look here.

Thank you very much Anna :)

Tatjana's dress was designed by Armani and gorgeous in it's perfect simplicity IMO. She was a lovely bride!

I agree, sometimes the simplest gowns are the loveliest and most elegant. In Tatjana's case her face is so lovely she really didn't need much ornamentation. I particularly love her upswept hair and tiara and veil.

Article and pics from Exclusiv of their wedding.

Article and pics from Exclusiv of their wedding.

Thanks for the article. Tatiana looks amazing in the photo of her shaking hands with the priest. And where did you get that avatar?? I've never seen Angela so dolled up(and not wearing black), do you know what event she was attending?

I thought the wedding dress was bland but I love the tiara.

I am not exactly sure why, but for some reason I have always appreciated Tatjana's bridal look. It seems natural and pure and clean. It was very understated.

Princess Tatjana had light rhinestones embroidered on her sleeves.

Back
Top Bottom