Princess Marie-Gabrielle de Nassau and Antonius Willms: May 15 and September 2, 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The bride looks lovely. Let's hope we will see some photos of the religious wedding too.
Nice that some cousins were able to come, though it seems that none of the Habsburg relatives could make it. I am also missing Princess Diane and Grand Duke Jean.

Last edited:
For Prince Jean 's Wedding with Miss Helène Vestur( Marie Gabrielle was already born ) few family attendance and not Grand Duc jean and Grande Duchesse Josephine Charlotte.

The bride looks really lovely. Surprised no hapsburgs, perhaps we will see a few at the church wedding. Hope to see photos of it too.

Any news about the couple's religious wedding date ?

With the Grand Ducal Couple , only Princess Margaretha and Family who is Prince Jean's twin . They celebrate their 60th Birthday.

great to hear the civil wedding took place. the couple look radiant.

strange though to see so many absences as the luxembourgish family usually attends these events en masse. no felix and claire, no sebastian, no diane de guerre, no habsbourgs?

I wonder who did not want Diane de Guerre,( Prince Jean second wife) to attend the civil wedding.

Lovely couple... but I miss Tessy on these occasions.... snif !

Today is the religious wedding in Marbella
They seem to have a photo-Deal with HOLA
Hope to see some pics though

It seems that the tiara was not attached well, which made it move forward. At one photo you can even see the groom trying to re-arrange it.

It seems that again Pss Diane is not present.

The dress is by Lorenzo Caprile and supposedly has 10.000 Swarovski crystals in it. I did not see any of them btw, perhaps they are in the veil.

Last edited:
I still miss Tessy... but a lovely bride anyway !

Alexandra and Sébastian were not at the wedding?

Nice gathering of Luxembourg and Belgian royals,not sure what Princess Maria Laura of Belgium is wearing looks more suitable for a beach party.

Princess Sibilla of Luxemburg looked very elegant.

is it me but I think the Tiara is ill fitting, I do not like how set on her head and I think her hair looks untidy, She is a beautiful woman!

Agree that the tiara was not anchored well and too far forward. If the crystals were on the veil then that makes sense. The veil was too big, too overwhelming for her. Marie Lauren looked like she was going to a beach party indeed and the grooms mothers blue dress looked more for a younger woman going to a nightclub
It is a beautiful tiara, I would have liked earrings too

Last edited:
Congratulations to Marie-Gabrielle and Antonius :flowers: It looked as if it was a lovely wedding. I apologise if this has been already asked before, but what is the significance behind Marbella? I thought it was quite interesting to have the religious wedding there. I was in Marbella last October and the Old Town is beautiful, so I can understand why they would want to get married there - particularly in the lovely church!
Marie-Gabrielle's dress was lovely. I like the little bridesmaid's dresses too and I love that they used hydrangeas as decorative flowers.

I miss her too... But wasn't she there? There were photos of her boys as page boys on instagram I believe.

I follow Tessy and remember seeing the photo too. I think she was there. Even though she and Louis are divorced, I can imagine (of course I don't know for sure though) that Tessy will remain friends with the GD family. I'm sure they'll want Gabriel and Noah to attend family events so Tessy will still get to see them that way - and when she makes private visits to Luxembourg.

Back
Top Bottom