Princess Marie-Gabrielle de Nassau and Antonius Willms: May 15 and September 2, 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I seem to be one of the few posters online who was underwhelmed by the bride. I didn't dislike her gown but I felt it looked too snug in some photos, and not the best style for a late summer wedding in the Mediterranean.

And I just didn't care for the placement of her Wonder Woman tiara at all.

The less said about the beach party wear of the bride's extended family the better.:ohmy:

Last edited:
:previous:
I quite agree with you Moonmaiden for the gown seemed very heavy for a summer wedding and the style was so unattractive to me. The placement of the tiara was so off and it looked like it was ready to fall off her head. This was not a pretty royal wedding, very stiff and lacking in glamour and elegance.

Congratulations to Marie-Gabrielle and Antonius :flowers: It looked as if it was a lovely wedding. I apologise if this has been already asked before, but what is the significance behind Marbella?

Marbella sterted being quite "posh" place due to members of Hohenlohe-Langenburg family who "developted" it into what is it today. Since the groom is related to them via his sister, that's why they opted for it, I mean to have their wedding there.

A bit more about the wedding at Marie-Gabrielle de Nassau dit "oui" à Antonius Willms - Point de Vue
  • Witnesses: Alexandra of Luxembourg, Anunciata and Astrid of Liechtenstein, Constantin de Nassau, and Marie-Caroline Gamazo Hohenlohe and Johannes Willms
  • Wines from Luxembourg's Crémant Bernard-Massard and the family: Manincor, Prince Felix’s Château les Crostes.
  • The couple will go backpacking in Burma in December.

Back
Top Bottom