Princess Marie-Astrid of Liechtenstein and Ralph Worthington: 25 Sep. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its interesting how often the Lux members get misnamed in these things. I can appreciate that they are not mega world famous et al, but the editors assistant going through these things should at least try and cross check with the official websites. or just fish around forums like this, if they dont know.

:previous:

Not only the Luxembourgs got misidentified. Pss Mafalda of Hesse became a 'Hess', the DM editor must have had Rudolf Hess in mind.

For the Second Liechtenstein Wedding the Family decided to invite Mrs Chantal Hochuli , and daughters in law . Prince Christian was one of the bestmen.
Alexandra of Hannover is never invited ?

For the Second Liechtenstein Wedding the Family decided to invite Mrs Chantal Hochuli , and daughters in law . Prince Christian was one of the bestmen.
Alexandra of Hannover is never invited ?

On the guest list, Chantal is still of Hannover.

The guest list and seating chart can be downloaded at this link: https://download.rtl.lu/2021/09/26/a5dff77bee22f419970a17ed5bf8db2e.pdf

The program can be downloaded at this link: https://download.rtl.lu/2021/09/26/3193b5d78fef5798381fb3d7db1bf612.pdf

First posted by sjetajiem in the thread on Prince Jean of Luxembourg and his family.

The guestlist is strange.

For example for the children of Princess Astrid the use von Österreich, von Belgien and de Belgique as surnames and from the Liechtenstein's some are von and some are von und zu

Interesting to see Prince Amedeo listed as of Austria but his siblings all listed as of Belgium.

Interesting to see Prince Amedeo listed as of Austria but his siblings all listed as of Belgium.

Indeed. His father Lorenz is also listed as of Belgium, whereas his wife Elisabetta is listed as of Austria (despite the Belgian royal court using Princess Elisabetta Rosboch von Wolkenstein).

The guestlist is strange.

For example for the children of Princess Astrid the use von Österreich, von Belgien and de Belgique as surnames and from the Liechtenstein's some are von and some are von und zu

I didn't see the German form "von Belgien" on the guest list, however the French form "de Belgique" is used for Prince Lorenz and his children Maria Laura (listed as Maria-Laura), Joachim, Luisa, and Laetitia.

I noticed also there were members of the Ruffo di Calabria on the guest list too.

Even from the guest list you can tell that Marie Astrid is much closer to the Luxemburg circles. There were like 5 people from Liechtenstein family, in total. Not all the Hans Adam childen were there and no grandchildren. Alois looked so bored in every pics?

Hans Adam's children are a lot older, but there were many of the less known Liechtenstein family present, e.g., Prince Philip Erasmus and family - his twin grandchildren were bridal children. The Coudenhove-Kalergi bridesmaids are daughters of another Liechtenstein cousin.

On another note, I thought it was interesting that Prince Louis de Luxembourg was a witness for Marie-Astrid along with his future sister-in-law Elizabeth Defforey.

On another note, I thought it was interesting that Prince Louis de Luxembourg was a witness for Marie-Astrid along with his future sister-in-law Elizabeth Defforey.

let him enjoy being a witness at a church wedding while he may still be one.:sad:

Does anyone have a theory on the couple's reasons for choosing Italy for their religious wedding?

I read a comment somewhere on Instagram that the groom is now an Italian farmer, but we can't say how reliable a source that is.

In Point de Vue this Week only India Hicks Wedding !
We have to wait next week for better Pictures of the two Royal Weddings !!

I was very excited to see Rudolf and Tilsim of Liechtenstein in the photos but I can not see them :( They are on the guest list and their twins were also bridesmaid and pageboy �� I love this couple very much, but it's very difficult to hear news about them. Has anyone seen the photo of Rudolf and Tilsim from the wedding?
And also I can not see any Bavarian royals in guest list? As I remember Marie Astrid and the family were present at Konstantin’s wedding. I was hoping to see Bavarians :(

Last edited:
I was very excited to see Rudolf and Tilsim of Liechtenstein in the photos but I can not see them :( They are on the guest list and their twins were also bridesmaid and pageboy �� I love this couple very much, but it's very difficult to hear news about them. Has anyone seen the photo of Rudolf and Tilsim from the wedding?
:(

They are very privat and probably most photographers don't know them, therefore the lack of pics.

We have at least seen some pics of them attending Annunziata's Weddding.

You can find Tilsim in pink in the background as they took photos after the ceremony:

https://www.rtl.lu/fotoen/35497.html#p12
https://beta.tt.se/bildobjekt/image/sdlfCxf77DqDB8?preview

I think they must have been on full-alert ensuring the bridal party could handle the photos and chaos. I feel for her as she watched her twins in the 2nd photos!

Here they are trying to help their kids in the crowd. I assume Rudolf is the one holding their son behind Lorenz de Belgique.
https://beta.tt.se/bildobjekt/image/sdlqr_EpZoPsZQ?preview

And also I can not see any Bavarian royals in guest list? As I remember Marie Astrid and the family were present at Konstantin’s wedding. I was hoping to see Bavarians :(

You can see Tilsim in the background while the bride and groom were posing with the bridal children. She was in red.

My response to this a few days ago had links to photos, but I don't see it... I guess I am a "Newbie"! In any case, those photos were in several of the galleries posted earlier in the thread.

In Point de Vue no group pictures of both Weddings and very small pictures.

Back
Top Bottom