Princess Maria Anunciata of Liechtenstein and Emanuele Musini: 26 June/ 4 Sep. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Last edited:
So happy to see lovely, low key Maria Annunziata married at last.

I can't wait for the ceremony in Austria. She will be a beautiful bride.:flowers:

I hope that when it's the religious ceremony we can see more photos.

So happy to see lovely, low key Maria Annunziata married at last.

I can't wait for the ceremony in Austria. She will be a beautiful bride.:flowers:

Also looking forward to the religious wedding too and wondering what church they will use for the ceremony.

Also looking forward to the religious wedding too and wondering what church they will use for the ceremony.

There are plenty of Churches in Vienna. I certainly hope that it will became known beforehand and that some Press will be there.

I'm also curious about the location of the reception. Afaik, the family still owns two palaces in Vienna, the Liechtenstein City Palace and the Garden Palace. They are both rented out for events, so they must be available for family functions as well.

The wedding will be a grand meeting of Liechtenstein and Luxembourg royals, maybe a couple of Belgian relations as well. It's quite something to look forward to!

There are plenty of Churches in Vienna. I certainly hope that it will became known beforehand and that some Press will be there.
Might the wedding occur at St. Stephen's Cathedral or St. Michael's Church?

According to www.noblesseetroyautes.com
Anunciata will marry religiously on September 11th in Vienna whereas Astrid will marry one week later in Rome.
It' s not known whether Astrid is already married civily as well.

On instagram there is a nice new photo from yesterday of M-A and Emanuele and the text below says that the religious wedding will be on September 4th so it' s one week earlier.
Is there any knowledge whether 4th or 11th is confirmed?
Another photo shows Josef and Claudia probably in the Toerring/Liechtenstein wedding. Pity that Claudia wears sunglasses.

I believe Maria Anunciata (not Maria Annunciata) is the accurate spelling, as Anunciata is the spelling which she uses as her professional name and the spelling which is used by the grand-ducal court of Luxembourg.

"Pointe de vue" reports that in an interview a few days ago! Anunciata said she will marry civily in August in Vaduz and religious on September 4th in Vienna.
So I' m confused since there is the photo from Juni 26th of her and Emanuele allegedly civilly married in Fassia.
Maybe some of our french speaking members can accurately translate.
I get the feeling they want to confuse the press on purpose since that photo of the civil Wedding was obvious made secretely without permission by a wedding guest. ..

On instagram there is a nice new photo from yesterday of M-A and Emanuele and the text below says that the religious wedding will be on September 4th so it' s one week earlier.
Is there any knowledge whether 4th or 11th is confirmed?
Another photo shows Josef and Claudia probably in the Toerring/Liechtenstein wedding. Pity that Claudia wears sunglasses.

This is the photo of Princess Maria-Annunciata and Emanuele:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRhSRQtFXhO/

On Instagram from what I read, the wedding is on September 4th in Vienna.

According to Noblesse & Royautés
Anunciata will marry religiously on Sept 11th in Vienna, whereas Astrid will marry one week later in Rome. [...]

History repeats itself, as their mother, Princess Margaretha of Luxembourg, was married on March 20, 1982, just weeks after her own sister, Princess Marie-Astrid, married on February 5, 1982.

Last edited:
The two last Princesses who married Royals.

The brides' cousin princess Astrid married one of the bridegroom's cousins Archduke Lorenz (who was also the second cousin once removed of the other bridegroom) in 1984, so 2 (1/2) years later.

Last edited:
Yes , you are right. But I wanted to add that they were daughters of the Grand Duke of Luxembourg. Princess Astrid was then the daughter of the Prince de Liege , Brother of the King.

No daughters of a Grand Duke of Luxembourg married since 1982... So, they were not only the last daughters of the Grand Duke of Luxembourg who married royalty, they were the last to marry in general.

I found a long article in french of the Civil Wedding in Pointe de vue. It also shows a photo of the newlyweds and their parents. Please can someone make a translation or summary into english and maybe post the photo?

Do you think Maria Anunciata will wear a tiara?

Wonder whether the death of Princess Marie will have influence concerning the wedding preparations.
I think that the whole family of Hans Adam won' t attend which makes at least 20 people.
Poor Anunciata: First Corona and now Marie' s death.

I am not sure they won't attend the Wedding Mass for the 2 Weddings..

What a great surprise! I thought that the fringe might nowadays be reserved for the first lady. The last time that it was worn by a bride was in 1971, when Isabelle de l'Arbre de Mallander wore it on the wedding to Maria Anunciata's uncle. She looks really great with the fringe tiara, though I can't say that I like the gown very much.

Last edited:
What a great surprise! I thought that the fringe might nowadays be reserved for the first lady. The last time that it was worn by a bride was in 1975, when Isabelle de l'Arbre de Mallander wore it on the wedding to Maria Anunciata's uncle. She looks really great with the fringe tiara, though I can't say that I like the gown very much.

Actually 1971 and it was only worn 2 times as bridal tiara. Then and in 1967.
Btw. in in of the pics we can spot Fürst Albert von Thurn and Taxis

What church is this? A St' Stephen's Cathedral?

Actually 1971 and it was only worn 2 times as bridal tiara. Then and in 1967.
Btw. in in of the pics we can spot Fürst Albert von Thurn and Taxis
Oops, I corrected my post. You are right, in 1967 is was worn by the late Princess Marie, who so sadly passed just shortly before this wedding.

Back
Top Bottom