Princess Maria Anunciata of Liechtenstein and Emanuele Musini: 26 June/ 4 Sep. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When did this trend of multiple wedding dresses start? I remember the Duchess of Cambridge did the same, as did Madeleine of Sweden. But I can't remember royal brides swapping dresses before that. I suppose it is more practical for the wedding party, but it is a pity that everybody gets to see the real wedding dress only for a few hours.

When did this trend of multiple wedding dresses start? I remember the Duchess of Cambridge did the same, as did Madeleine of Sweden. But I can't remember royal brides swapping dresses before that. I suppose it is more practical for the wedding party, but it is a pity that everybody gets to see the real wedding dress only for a few hours.

But then it is also since a few years that an evening reception takes place at the actual Wedding Day. Often it used to be the case that there was a Gala 1 or 2 Days before the Wedding and then at the Wedding Day there was an reception after the Ceremony and after it the bridal Couple left for their hooneymoon. Of course except for afternoon Weddings.

Endly a Great Point de Vue with the Wedding as Cover and unseen Pictures on 12 pages.
In Paris Match too pictures of the Evening Event.
All was postponed because one of the most popular french filmstar Jean Paul Belmondo passed away.

Has any statement been released on how she (or her sister) will be addressed in the future? Taking the husband's name and style and becoming HSH Anunciata Musini is customary in the Princely House of Liechtenstein, but if she wishes to, she can continue to use HSH Princess (Maria) Anunciata of Liechtenstein, or combine the two.

The Luxembourg grand-ducal court recently styled her HSH Princess Anunciata of Liechtenstein, although it is possible that they are only using the precedents of the Luxembourg grand-ducal family.

https://monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/retrouvailles-familiales-au-chateau-de-berg#

If Maria Anunciata combines the two titles, would the correct title be HSH Maria Anunciata Musini, Princess of Liechtenstein?

Yes, that's correct. Note how the Liechtenstein government goes about naming Maria Pia, a princess who serves as an ambassador:

https://www.llv.li/inhalt/114772/amtsstellen/wien

Wien

Botschafterin

I.D. Maria-Pia Kothbauer Prinzessin von und zu Liechtenstein,

als nicht residierende Botschafterin für die Tschechische Republik akkreditiert​

Back
Top Bottom