Princess Maria Anunciata of Liechtenstein and Emanuele Musini: 26 June/ 4 Sep. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Fabiola was not Queen Consort anymore , She attends also Queen Mathilde Sisters Wedding.
King Baudouin and Queen Fabiola , King Albert II and Queen Fabiola did attend State Weddings as those of the Scandinavian Royal Houses. But for exemple The Duc and Duchesse de Brabant did attend Prince William and Kate Wedding.
They are Exceptions : King Albert II and Queen Paola did attend Prince Albert's Wedding because he was the Prince Souverain.
Queen Mathilde did attend the de ligne Wedding. Perhaps the Rules are changing with the new King.

Thank you everyone who shared photos and videos. :flowers:

Congratulations to Princess Maria Anunciata and Emanuele Musin! Wonderful tiara surprises. I'm not a huge fan of the puffed sleeves or hem but the features add some interest to an elegant wedding dress besides the veil.

I thought the wedding was well attended. Are there pandemic restrictions in Vienna? Maybe some of guests who didn't attend Princess Maria Anunciata's wedding will attend Princess Marie-Astrid's wedding instead.

I thought the wedding was well attended. Are there pandemic restrictions in Vienna? Maybe some of guests who didn't attend Princess Maria Anunciata's wedding will attend Princess Marie-Astrid's wedding instead.

I also thought the wedding was very well attended!
All wedding guests have to be either vaccinated or tested; otherwise they won't have been restricted in their celebrations.

Pandemic or not, this was the most glamorous and well attended Royal wedding since Guillaume/Stephanie in 2012.

I wasn't expecting it to be, so I was very pleasantly surprised.;)

I asked our excellent Iceflower if Getty was involved and she said no. How Sad !

Now I see pictures of more belgian Royals attending the Wedding , Prince Amadeo , his wife and his sister Laura. They did not send instagrams or twitts as Pierre Casiraghi and cie.
Did not see a picture of the Bride's Father with the Groom's Mother.

The groom's father is already deceased. Perhaps therefore they did not choose the way that the father of the groom walks with the mother of the bride and vice versa.

It would seem the bride’s mother was accompanied instead by her brother the grand duke.

In which language was the church service held?

I asked our excellent Iceflower if Getty was involved and she said no. How Sad !

Now I see pictures of more belgian Royals attending the Wedding , Prince Amadeo , his wife and his sister Laura. They did not send instagrams or twitts as Pierre Casiraghi and cie.
Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo shared nothing via Twitter nor Instagram. Neither did Tatiana nor the Hanover princesses.

Your prejudices are showing.

Seems the Belgians were there in numbers,Prince/Archduke Lorenz ,Prince Amadeo and Princesses Maria Laura,Laetitia Maria and Elisabetta all present.

Seems the Belgians were there in numbers,Prince/Archduke Lorenz ,Prince Amadeo and Princesses Maria Laura,Laetitia Maria and Elisabetta all present.

And the children of Amedeo and Lilly were among the flower children.

Only Princess Astrid was not present (health issues), Prince Joachim (lives in South Africa) and Princess Louisa Maria (studies in Canada?)

I am sympathetic about Princess Isabelle of Liechtenstein wearing a gaudy gown because the posh clothes are SO expensive that she may not have had anything more suitable for a post-requiem time.
Also, about GD Maria Teresa, she may be ill and I hope she is NOT ill.

Her husband, Prince Philippe is member of the board of directors at LGT group. That bank alone is worth billions. The only problem that women doesnt have is when it comes to money.
That's just her style. She always put on this flamboyant outfits.

Only Princess Astrid was not present (health issues), Prince Joachim (lives in South Africa) and Princess Louisa Maria (studies in Canada?)

What a shame that Princess Astrid was unable to attend after her accident.

At first I mistook Matilde Borromeo, Beatrice's sister for Chiara Ferragni...

The bridesmaids and pages wore the same thing as at Madeleine and Chris’ wedding! They look like they could have been flower girls and ring bearers at my parents’ wedding if they had had them; my mom’s bridesmaids wore floor-length dresses of the same colour with matching floor-length boleros, and her going-away dress was a shorter version of the bridesmaids’ dresses. They just celebrated their 45th anniversary!

Last edited:
The bridesmaids and pages wore the same thing as at Madeleine and Chris’ wedding! They look like they could have been flower girls and ring bearers at my parents’ wedding if they had had them; my mom’s bridesmaids wore floor-length dresses of the same colour with matching floor-length boleros, and her going-away dress was a shorter version of the bridesmaids’ dresses. They just celebrated their 45th anniversary!

They indeed look almost exactly alike, but there are differences. These bridesmaids' dresses have collars, where Madeleine and Chris' bridesmaids dresses had not. These bridesmaids have a more elaborate flower headpiece, where in 2013 there were less flowers on a visible diadem.
The boy pants here are long, where in Madeleine and Chris' wedding they were halfway and closed with a button. And the boys there wore open shoes, here they have an instep band.

Anyway, you get the picture :lol:

Who was the minister/priest who married Princess Maria Anunciata and Emanuel?

I saw a picture of Prince Amedeo of Belgium at the wedding. But I can't find the photo now.
Has anyone else seen this photo?

I saw a picture of Prince Amedeo of Belgium at the wedding. But I can't find the photo now.

Has anyone else seen this photo?
Yes, he was standing in between his wife and his sister.

French Point de Vue has another photo of the couple at the evening reception:

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom