Princess Margaretha of Luxembourg & Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein: March 20, 1982

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the pics are very nice but it reminds me why the 80s clothing should be ban forever:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Cathérine, you always have the most beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us!
And I just loved Princess Margaretha's veil....soooo pretty! :)

-Kara-

I really like the pictures, Catherine. Thanks for sharing such a find with us! I'm not that wild about Margaretha's hair style but the tiara and veil are lovely. What I love the most is that they look like they're really in love with each other:D

Thats the Grand Duke & Duchess as I've never seen them before.
Thanks for contributing the beautiful pictures of the wedding, Catherine.

I have just watched a programme about tax havens on BBC One iPlayer which featured an interview with Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein.

BBC iPlayer - Panorama: Tax Me if You Can

The programme can be downloaded and kept for a maximum of 30 days.

Prince Nikolaus speaks flawless English and looks very distinguished....

I have just watched a programme about tax havens on BBC One iPlayer which featured an interview with Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein.

BBC iPlayer - Panorama: Tax Me if You Can

The programme can be downloaded and kept for a maximum of 30 days.

Prince Nikolaus speaks flawless English and looks very distinguished....

Many thanks for posting this! It was very interesting and the Prince spoke very well! :flowers:

What did he say? I can't see the video...

Yea I can't see the video either because it is only available to viewers in the UK

Prince Nikolaus basically stated that each country has its own tax laws and that if you try to evade tax in Lichtenstein you have to pay more tax and that if you try and falsify tax documents or commit fraud you will be committing a crime.

Her look was too much! The collar and the sleeves were horrid.

Very nice match and they are still happily married with three beautiful children and soon grandchildren. They went through a lot when they lost their eldest child, but support from Queen Fabiola and their faith kept them.

The couple must have celebrated their Ruby anniversary earlier this year?

Back
Top Bottom