Princess Iman of Jordan and Jameel Alexander Thermiotis: March 12, 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm afraid we won't see any official photos of Rajwa's family on her wedding next June. Just like what they did to Jameel's family.

I agree! I’d like to see his mother, sister and brother at least. Am I correct in reading that his father died?

Is his family not in the picture with all of the guests?:ohmy:
. I’d really like to see his family too!

Last edited:
The Groom's parents, siblings and granny at 19:48 :flowers:
Maybe Rania didn't want to be upstaged in the pictures, jk, hehehe

IDK, it looks like his siblings were seated with Iman’s grandmother, but I spotted his grandmother way on the other side at the very end of the first row:ermm:

Who said the the JRF wanted to paint out the groom's family? I think that it's very likely that the groom's family chose to keep a low profile. They are private citizens and probably don't want all the limelight.

I was also wondering why groom's family was outstaged. They arrived like other guests and they didn't play any role to the ceremony.
Also in the global pic they were far. Of course they are not royals but they are in-law to the Kings of Jordan. They were behind, and all the aunts and uncles were closer. Very strange.
Also I noticed that the JRF does not apply any etiquette. No bows no curtseys at all.
King Abdullah was very emotional.
CP Hussein was very proud to giveaway his sister.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Muslim brides can dress with anything they want, any colors. As long as the dress is modest.
European brides dressing in white is not a very ancient custom. It was Queen Victoria who started the use of white. Before brides dressed with their most glamorous outfits but not necessarily white.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Are Rania's parents still alive? Did they attend their granddaughter wedding?

Are Rania's parents still alive? Did they attend their granddaughter wedding?

Her father passed away last year. Her mother, sister, brother and families were all present.

Nobody knows about the wedding tiara procedence?

Any news on the night reception? I believe they would have had an evening celebration for sure!

Loving all the pictures the venue looks stunning and setting is done to perfection.

Queen Rania`s video

What a gorgeous video and such a heartfelt song by Elissa especially composed for the occasion.

Jordan TV videos

Lovely to see the whole family out with only a few absences, Prince Faisal’s daughters are beautiful looking very elegant, lovely to see princess Alia Al tabba it’s been a while since I’ve seen her in public.

Some behind the scenes pictures…

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cpu9kn1tPhs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say participating in her sister-in-law's wedding will turn out to be a huge benefit for Rajwa... as the heir's wedding will attract even more attention than the daughter of the king's wedding; and all eyes will be mostly on her as the bride (although I am sure the family will be able to make it about Hussein this time :)).

If the link below opens in default Spanish language, just mouse over the article, right click and select Translate:

Rania from Jordan, at Iman's wedding: from her bag with a message of love to the video with unpublished images

We discover more details of the Jordanian royal wedding thanks to Rania, who has shared in her networks the official video of the big day of her daughter, Princess Iman

From his mother's belt to his future sister-in-law's look: the details of the pre-wedding of Iman of Jordan

Just a few days before her wedding to Jameel Alexander Thermiotis, Princess Iman has celebrated the traditional night of henna with her family

Queen Rania’s bag has written “My Iman” on it

Miriam de Ungría, one more at the wedding of Iman of Jordan

The widow of Prince Kardam of Bulgaria, current Princess Maryam Al Ghazi after her wedding to a Jordanian prince, did not miss the link of Iman of Jordan

I thint the mither of the groom was very beautiful:)

I disliked Iman's wedding dress because I don't like the design. Nevertheless, the veil was very beautiful.

I like her wedding dress, it's appropriate and respectful for her culture and had she shown more of her, like Western style dresses, the detractors would have a field day attacking her like they criticize her husband.

Best description I've found is from my favorite gossip online magazine, not Hello, Hola, OK, BBC news or Scientific American...Vaniatis! :lol:

The brief wedding of Iman of Jordan with four women as protagonists

Vaniatis on her dress:
"It was then that the two best kept secrets of the wedding were revealed: the dress chosen by Iman and the tiara. The princess opted for a medieval-inspired Dior design with a square neckline covered with a delicate lace with floral motifs that went up to the neck. That same lace was in the cuff of the sleeves, with blond at the end. The rest of the dress was totally smooth and with clean lines, finished in a small tail.

And I didn't know the Grooms family was associated with the House of Dior either.

"...the grandfather of the groom, Jim Thermiotis, who died in Miami in 2018, was one of the richest Greeks in Venezuela, being responsible for the franchise in the country of the house of Dior. Hence the choice of the bride and also of her mother, Rania, who also dressed in the French maison.

I like her wedding dress, it's appropriate and respectful for her culture and had she shown more of her, like Western style dresses, the detractors would have a field day attacking her like they criticize her husband.

Best description I've found is from my favorite gossip online magazine, not Hello, Hola, OK, BBC news or Scientific American...Vaniatis! :lol:

The brief wedding of Iman of Jordan with four women as protagonists

Vaniatis on her dress:
"It was then that the two best kept secrets of the wedding were revealed: the dress chosen by Iman and the tiara. The princess opted for a medieval-inspired Dior design with a square neckline covered with a delicate lace with floral motifs that went up to the neck. That same lace was in the cuff of the sleeves, with blond at the end. The rest of the dress was totally smooth and with clean lines, finished in a small tail.

And I didn't know the Grooms family was associated with the House of Dior either.

"...the grandfather of the groom, Jim Thermiotis, who died in Miami in 2018, was one of the richest Greeks in Venezuela, being responsible for the franchise in the country of the house of Dior. Hence the choice of the bride and also of her mother, Rania, who also dressed in the French maison.
Interesting informations

Has anyone found information on the princess' wedding tiara? It doesn't look like her grandmother's as mentioned in some news articles that stated it was princess Muna's.

Last thing I found out is that the Tiara has some sort of Arabic inscription, so it's likely a wedding gift from her parents.

Thanks Adda! The new tiara is perfect, not a dated style nor an overwhelming heavy design. Looks like glass filaments holding the pearls.

I think that has to be the biggest Royal wedding cake I have ever seen. Why so huge? Were there that many guests?

And was every tier actually edible cake?!:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom