Princess Iman of Jordan and Jameel Alexander Thermiotis: March 12, 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there a guest list of the internationel guests?

Is there a guest list of the internationel guests?

I saw only the first lady of Egypt and two kuwaity Sheikhas….
I hope that the wedding of the Ceown Prince will be with european royals

Congratulations to the bride & groom and their families!

The cherry blossoms look amazing! Their venue is beautiful.

Did Princess Haya attended? She looks missing since her divorce to the Emir of Dubai...

I don't like Iman's dress, it's too much dress for such a tiny cupcake. But she looks gorgeous nevertheless.

I agree. Princess Iman is slender and seems to have broad shoulders. Therefore, the shoulder yoke is wrong and it looks too much for a woman of her height.

Can someone post a picture of Jameel's mother? Why did the King not walk Iman down the aisle?

The venue was just beautiful! It was intimate and romantic with all the flowers and candles.

Iman was a stunning bride. I agree that the dress was overpowering. She very dainty and petite so the simpler the dress the better.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Her dress looks perfect to me and suits her figure. Very beautiful !

That wedding dress is perfection!

I wish Queen Rania would have worn color -- that beige does nothing for her at all.

Her dress looks perfect to me and suits her figure. Very beautiful !

I agree 100%. It suits her slim and elegant figure to perfection. It's already on my Most Beautiful Royal Brides list!;)

Her dress is a dream. Perfectly designed for the Princess.

Many happy returns to the newly weds

Did Princess Haya attended? She looks missing since her divorce to the Emir of Dubai...

No, she didn't.

Queen Rania on Facebook:
It feels like only yesterday that our little princess Iman first lit up our world.
Your father held you in his heart before holding you in his arms. You have his smile, the laughter in his eyes, and his compassionate heart. You will always be his little girl.
And what a loving sister: Al Hussein’s best friend, Hashem’s confidante, and Salma’s soul mate.
I will always remember how, every time I gave you a piece of candy, you would immediately hold out your hand and insist on “one for Hussein.”
I thank God every day for you, for a daughter who is kind, gracious, and blessed with the love of all who know her. I am so proud of you, of your humility, tenderness, and pure soul.
Today, as “mother of the bride,” I find myself overwhelmed with joy and pride. Through my tears, I see your two grandfathers, may their souls rest in peace. I can almost picture them both, dancing, joking, and laughing like they did the night that your father and I were married.
Today, my beloved Abu Al Hussein, your father, kissed your forehead. He took you by the hand, just as he did the day you took your first steps, and saw how far his little girl has come.
Always remember the love for Jordan that you carry in your heart. Never forget that you are a Hashemite Jordanian, the granddaughter of Al Hussein and the daughter of Abdullah.
Iman... At this beautiful and bittersweet moment, I pray that God will bless you and protect you, and grant you the lifetime of happiness you so deserve.
Congratulations, habibti.

Crown prince Hussein:

Grateful for all the precious memories we share and overjoyed to see you celebrate your wedding today… I wish you, dear Iman and Jameel, a lifetime of blessings and happiness together
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cps-OmyIFxS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Last edited:
The setting was really spectacular, pinkish gold early evening twilight surrounded by candles and cherry blossoms.

Wow.?

Why did the King not walk Iman down the aisle?

Walking dawn the aisle with the father is not an obligation in muslim tradition. It's neutral. Muslim brides may walk with their father, brother, or even alone.

I think the King didn't do that so he and the Queen could greet the guests before the ceremony.

Also I didn’t see Princess Alia bint al Hussein eldest sister of the King. Anyone noticed her ?

Those two loose dangling strands of hair irritate me. I find it untidy, sloppy, and I don't like it on anyone - no matter whether it is today's fashion.
For the rest she looks beautiful.

The wedding was beautiful but I think it is very bad form that the family didn't post any photos with the grooms family, it's as though they want to cut them out of the day. I don't even know what they look like. Imagine how they must feel, it's very hurtful and makes me wonder what the bride's family are truly like.

The wedding was beautiful but I think it is very bad form that the family didn't post any photos with the grooms family, it's as though they want to cut them out of the day. I don't even know what they look like. Imagine how they must feel, it's very hurtful and makes me wonder what the bride's family are truly like.
I agree! I’d like to see his mother, sister and brother at least. Am I correct in reading that his father died?

Is his family not in the picture with all of the guests?:ohmy:

Who is this lovely, smiling lady in the background with straight, dark hair and a bright purple gown?

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/...n-royal-court-the-royal-news-photo/1473059472

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the groom's mother.
Really??? She wasn’t seated on the front row as I recall? My bad, I see how that she is on the front row! She is lovely! Who is the unsmiling gentleman with her?

Last edited:
Am I correct in reading that his father died?

No, Jimmy/Jameel's father is alive, I posted a photo of his parents greeting Their Majesties in the previous page. His parents and siblings were present. Shame that there were no official photos with the groom's very cute family.

Really??? She wasn’t seated on the front row as I recall?

They were sitted in the front row, but towards the left, quite far from the center.:sad: The unsmiling gentleman you're asking for is not Jameel's father, Mr.Thermiotis was on the other side of Corinna (Jameel's mom).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom