Princess Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksbank: October 12, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
No Ferguson relatives?

The Channel 7 commentary said the Fergusons were there. Unfortunately at that point I was having my vital signs taken and so was concentrating on things like heart rate and blood pressure (I had a problem with my blood pressure immediately after the surgery as it dropped to around 40 and so was on a heart monitor for two days - everything is fine now of course but I do still worry every time they take in case ...)

No Oprah either and thank goodness those ghastly Beckhams didn't show up (for a change).

William and Harry invited the Beckhams to their wedding because they are friends.

Just because others don't like them doesn't mean they should be banned from every one else's events, especially from friends.

I was surprised they didn't attend Eugenie's wedding as we know they are also friends of Eugenie and we know she was involved with Harper's birthday party at Buckingham Palace as evidenced by the photo of Eugenie with Harper on that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was really touching watching Andrew fix Eugenie’s train.

Eugenie really did nail her whole look- hair, tiara, dress, make up. She looked beautiful- and so happy.

I thought that those were really lovely moments, too. I don't care much for Andrew, but it was very sweet to watch his pride in his daughter, and see how much he loves her.

The RF looked very happy to be there, I really think they appreciate the couple very much !

Does anybody know where I can watch the full ceremony now? There seem to be only videos from the arrivals but nothing (except clips) from the ceremony. Thanks!

I'm still searching too? Anyone found a full coverage that shows the ceremony inside the chapel and not outside?

It looked like Pippa and her husband were seated in the last row by the door. With her being so heavily pregnant I wonder if that was on purpose, just in case she needed to make an emergency exit?

I loved this wedding. Everything was perfect. Eugenie looked beautiful. I loved the dress and the tiara. Beatrice was also very happy. And Jack seems to have been well received throughout the BRF. Eugenie and Jack make a beautiful couple.

I'm still searching too? Anyone found a full coverage that shows the ceremony inside the chapel and not outside?
Try TLC's website. Apparently you can still view the wedding if your cable TV provider is listed. You'll need a password. See the website & FAQs for details.

It seems you can also sign up for an account on ITV's website and watch past episodes of This Morning which aired the wedding. I don't know what's required for an account or if there are geographic restrictions.

It looked like Pippa and her husband were seated in the last row by the door. With her being so heavily pregnant I wonder if that was on purpose, just in case she needed to make an emergency exit?

Possibly. It would make for quick escape. Also if Pippa had just given birth and had to cancel her attendance, then you'd only be leaving a couple seats open near the exit. Seems like smart seat planning by Eugenie and Jack.

It was in the online stream of The Royal Family YouTube channel. I saw it too.

You were one of the few then.

He could have praised his daughter without mentioning the Sussexes. His tone was weird and he clearly felt some type of way. There was no reason for it but I am hardly shocked he did it either.

I swear that man's his & his Family's worse Enemy. As w/you, not shocked he pulled something like that, but I am disgusted. It's his Daughter's Wedding Day for crying out loud, but I guess he just can't help himself. Which is beyond sad"

Also, I don't know if anyone else commented on this, but I felt so sorry for Lady Louise's clothing mishap as she was shepherding the bridal party up the stairs. She's just at the age when something like that is even more excruciatingly embarrassing than it would be for an adult. I hope it didn't spoil her day. That wind was fierce.

Now that I did see & that poor girl. As you said, she's at that rough patch of the Teens where confidence can be shattered by the littlest of things. Mom was hoping Granny, Aunt Anne, Kate & any of the other older Royal Ladies attending the Reception would go & talk of how it happened to them. Not sure if that would help, but...

He said, "there will be a few more guests here today than Harry and Meghan had, but that is the nature of Eugenie and Jack, they have so many friends".

[emoji849][emoji849]

Oh WOW, I didn't notice how intricate the cake was until I saw this pic. Sophie did a marvelous job and while it may not be many, she's gained a couple thousand followers!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo13KwYAiem/?hl=en&taken-by=sophiecabot

The cake is stunning.

I´ve been watching that. But during the wedding service the camera remained outside showing the castle courtyard...?!

Same here. When the Fanfare for HM sounded & no feed from inside is when alarm bells started going off big time. I was starting to worry when images from in front of St George's were shown. Why was that guy behind one of the floral decorations? For an "Official Cameraperson", he was acting more like a Paparazzi.

You do not put out an Official Press Release saying the coverage is available on two channels at You Tube & not explain the coverage would be split. The Arrivals & then everyone leaving afterwards was on the Official Family channel. The actual Service was on Andrew's channel, which I only discovered in time to see them leaving to sign the Register. When I realized what was actually happening on the main channel, I checked TLC & then the CBC & CTV News Channels in misplaced hope, then bootscooted here for the Telegraph link, but by then not only were they married, but it was also buffering like crazy & finally the image froze.

As I said earlier, this was Amateur Hour & I didn't get up at 4am expecting that!!

That's really odd. I watched it on tv, but I thought the official BRF Youtube channel was supposed to air the entire wedding live?

They've uploaded some clips of the wedding to the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRoyalChannel/videos?view=0&shelf_id=7&sort=dd

The main channel or Andrew's? Because I was watching the Main Channel & once Eugenie & Andrew were through that doorway & the doors closed, all I saw was a still of the Castle & the piped out audio for the crowd there. That was it & that was all.

I feel you're almost all being deeply unfair to Andrew and I'm not an Andrew fan; 90% of the time I feels he's a waste of perfectly good space. His comment came across to me as a bit of a joke akin to "if these two weren't such likeable people we could've made it much smaller". Typical good-natured father of the bride grumbling as he's going to have to foot the bill. I did not take it, in any way shape or form, as anything like a dig at Harry and Meghan and feel it's a real reach to do so. Some people are just good at gathering up friends through life and keeping those friendships with them.

It's unfortunate how some fans of Harry and Meghan have seen it as their duty to continually trash this wedding, day after day. I wondered what they'd find from this happy day to have a go at and this is clearly it. It's all just sad.

Seriously? This has nothing to about if you can't stand the Yorks or are a rabid fan of the Sussexes. All Andrew had to was say a few words about what a happy day it was & how thrilled he is for his baby girl, or how great a guy Jack is & so happy he is w/such a great Son in Law, but did he do that? No, he had to go & once again make it about how much better & more well liked the York Family is compared to other Members of The Royal Family.

Bad enough when he pulls a stunt like this during a normal Royal day, but on his Daughter's Wedding Day!?! And you think we're being unfair to him?

Okay....

In this video you can see some of the ceremony:

Thanks. I saw all the clips posted by the BRF on twitter but was looking for the full ceremony.

Looks like it isn't available on the internet so far without passwords etc.

Last edited:
This is a comment that I found was very truthful and interesting in the DM comment section
"The dm has rubbished these two sisters for years and now we have 409 pictures of floor licking because Harry married Megan. The dm readers have also rubbished these two sisters for years in the comments section and today they are fawning all over her."

While I don't agree with the H&M part, I do find it kind of funny that this person has a point. There are many ( I think 22 is the actual number) articles about the wedding on the DM website and in the comment sections most of the remarks are pleasant and cheerful; the ones that aren't have an unusual number of down-votes, with maybe a few upvotes. It's honestly amusing to see how these people switch from hateful to joyful.

I wouldn't expect any. They will release any if they want to to do but, after those images from the Queen's reception appeared I bet they made it even clearer NO PHOTOS permitted if you ever wish to be invited to any events with any of us again.

The evening reception is a private event at Andrew's home being paid for by Andrew so I don't expect any pictures or of the festival tomorrow - unless Andrew and Eugenie decide to release them.

This is a comment that I found was very truthful and interesting in the DM comment section
"The dm has rubbished these two sisters for years and now we have 409 pictures of floor licking because Harry married Megan. The dm readers have also rubbished these two sisters for years in the comments section and today they are fawning all over her."

While I don't agree with the H&M part, I do find it kind of funny that this person has a point. There are many ( I think 22 is the actual number) articles about the wedding on the DM website and in the comment sections most of the remarks are pleasant and cheerful; the ones that aren't have an unusual number of down-votes, with maybe a few upvotes. It's honestly amusing to see how these people switch from hateful to joyful.

Yeah, the Sussex part doesn't make sense. That person believes Eugenie and Jack were only given press coverage because of the Sussexes? That's quite bizarre.

But I'm not surprised that E&J are getting a lot of positive coverage today. The tabloids go wherever the clicks blow them. Usually, that means mocking the York women on a weekly basis to bait their catty readership, but today it means swooning over them as to attract general audience clicks for a wedding that spent most of the day trending.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but Channel 7s telecast of the wedding in Aus drew a metro audience of 1.06 million. While it's not as high as H&M's wedding, they would be happy with the figures.

You were one of the few then.

I swear that man's his & his Family's worse Enemy. As w/you, not shocked he pulled something like that, but I am disgusted. It's his Daughter's Wedding Day for crying out loud, but I guess he just can't help himself. Which is beyond sad"

Now that I did see & that poor girl. As you said, she's at that rough patch of the Teens where confidence can be shattered by the littlest of things. Mom was hoping Granny, Aunt Anne, Kate & any of the other older Royal Ladies attending the Reception would go & talk of how it happened to them. Not sure if that would help, but...

[emoji849][emoji849]

The cake is stunning.

Same here. When the Fanfare for HM sounded & no feed from inside is when alarm bells started going off big time. I was starting to worry when images from in front of St George's were shown. Why was that guy behind one of the floral decorations? For an "Official Cameraperson", he was acting more like a Paparazzi.

You do not put out an Official Press Release saying the coverage is available on two channels at You Tube & not explain the coverage would be split. The Arrivals & then everyone leaving afterwards was on the Official Family channel. The actual Service was on Andrew's channel, which I only discovered in time to see them leaving to sign the Register. When I realized what was actually happening on the main channel, I checked TLC & then the CBC & CTV News Channels in misplaced hope, then bootscooted here for the Telegraph link, but by then not only were they married, but it was also buffering like crazy & finally the image froze.

As I said earlier, this was Amateur Hour & I didn't get up at 4am expecting that!!

The main channel or Andrew's? Because I was watching the Main Channel & once Eugenie & Andrew were through that doorway & the doors closed, all I saw was a still of the Castle & the piped out audio for the crowd there. That was it & that was all.

Seriously? This has nothing to about if you can't stand the Yorks or are a rabid fan of the Sussexes. All Andrew had to was say a few words about what a happy day it was & how thrilled he is for his baby girl, or how great a guy Jack is & so happy he is w/such a great Son in Law, but did he do that? No, he had to go & once again make it about how much better & more well liked the York Family is compared to other Members of The Royal Family.

Bad enough when he pulls a stunt like this during a normal Royal day, but on his Daughter's Wedding Day!?! And you think we're being unfair to him?

Okay....

Thankfully I went to Andrew's channel right away and was able to watch it full, I kinda knew he was going to pull this off ?

Oh dear poor Louise!!!
That picture will follow her all her life...

It is too bad that this happened...she is a teenager and teens tend to feel these things deeply. Maybe Louise’s mother Sophie could give her some advice on how to avoid this problem...she seems to have figured it out. (Of course, teens don’t usually take advice too readily).

Possibly. It would make for quick escape. Also if Pippa had just given birth and had to cancel her attendance, then you'd only be leaving a couple seats open near the exit. Seems like smart seat planning by Eugenie and Jack.

Smart, yes, and Pippa had more air. I though maybe also they were a clear familiar face for the young George and Charlotte on arrival.

I loved the active wind and it's influence on the fashion!! It was a nightmare for many.
The flowers and cake were beautiful - the depth of colour, warm and interesting.
I liked the wording and the music. I would have liked to have seen a little more coverage on the royal arrivals.

Best dressed for me:

Clearly the bride. Eugenie's dress was perfect for her. The tiara was amazing.

Sarah Ferguson
The Queen
Catherine
Sophie Kent and Zara's hats
Gabriella Windsor
Princess Anne
The flowergirls
Louise and Beatrice's colour
Most ladies wearing red looked great on the day
Men with colourful waistcoats added fabulous fun to the gusty day.

Was Margarita in attendance? Or the Chatto boys? Was James Ogilvy there? Or Princess Alexandra?

Hope they're still having a whiz at the fair ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack wearing his glasses so he could see her walking down the aisle was the cutest thing, also his absolutely dumbstruck expression was priceless (complete heart eyes), you can see he ADORES this woman to the moon and back, when he said "Oh Eugenie, oh you break my heart", I was like OMG ❤️

For me, this was one of the most touching points of the wedding. Its also a stage of the wedding where I was glad that Eugenie opted out of wearing a veil. Talk about eyes meeting across a crowded room! Their facial expressions when they first caught sight of each other in the chapel were priceless.

Their relationship may be years old but to watch the two of them, one has to realize that the relationship is not only still fresh but its still growing and they're totally devoted to each other. They couldn't stop looking over at each other and their smiles lit up the room.

This truly was one of the most romantic and loving weddings I've watched.

Guys, I just found a full length version, from the Guests arriving to the entire Ceremony, on ET Canada's You Tube channel. There are ads shown during it, one just played, & I don't know if they will during the Ceremony, but just putting that info out there. Anyway, it's something...I hope. I'm so exhausted the odds of me falling asleep during it are pretty high.

Disappointed that I can't find a whole video. You can watch her cousins wedding in full online. :sad:

From what I have seen it was beautiful. I love Jack with his glasses and the comments. The love between them is so clear.

Back
Top Bottom