Princess Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksbank: October 12, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: Such a cute detail! Interesting to see that her title is "Ms. Brooksbank" rather than "Mrs." (I tend to prefer Ms., though!)

Not sure if this is the correct thread to ask, but is there any news on their honeymoon location or if they will have a honeymoon?

It is Mrs. Brooksbank. The upper curl of the S is missing, that's why it looks like Ms.

Love the first photo! Excited to see the rest. Charlotte's position is so precious, what a little lady. ?

It is Mrs. Brooksbank. The upper curl of the S is missing, that's why it looks like Ms.

Ah, I see. Thanks; I'm short sighted so I missed that!

That is a lovely picture.

I am currently watching Weekend Sunrise (Channel 7's weekend morning show) and they have just said that 1.5 million Aussies watched the wedding on Friday night while another 400,000 watched on facebook or instagram (I presume they meant their facebook or instagram pages) meaning close to 2 million Aussies watched.

Friday night is not necessarily the best time to put on a programme on TV in Australia as many people go out at the end of the working week. That would mean about 8% of the Australian public watched the wedding which makes it quite a high percentage for a single show. It was one of the highest rating shows for the week. This is according to Channel 7's own people of course.

He said, "there will be a few more guests here today than Harry and Meghan had, but that is the nature of Eugenie and Jack, they have so many friends".
Do you have the link or in what capacity did he make those comments?

To a point! There are plenty of hateful comments on the DM. What is particularly vile are the ones directed at the children. (Especially Savannah, for some bizarre reason).

Whatever the opinions about the Yorks, these are just little children and should be untouchable.

The comments about Savannah started at Trooping and then continued with the push down the hill.

She is now seen, by some, as the devil incarnate who bullies her young cousin rather than as a little girl who is playing with her younger cousins but being bigger is sometimes a bit over the top and needs to be reminded to be a bit better behaved.

These some idiots even claimed that no one even chastised Savannah over the hill push totally ignoring Autumn doing exactly that.

They are simply hateful towards a young 7 year old girl who is playing with her 5 year old cousin.

I can't remember comparisons between the weddings of William and Catherine and Zara and Michael.

To the admins: Please move this reply to the right topic if this is necessary.

I suspect the main reason we don't get those comparisons is that with Zara's wedding we only saw the arrivals and departures to and from the church and nothing inside the church so no ideas where people were sitting etc or the service itself.

There wasn't as much to compare.

I don't see any need to compare any weddings, wedding dresses and/or tiaras maybe, but not the overall wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice photo. Cute kids. I think folks will like the family portrait as well.

Didn’t I say that you guys would like the family picture? I first saw the pic on YouTube. The others are beautiful.

Lovely photos. Prince Philip looks good in the group pic

Princess Eugenie & Jack Brooksbank: Post-Wedding Events

These are beautiful photos. I especially like the one of them in the carriage.

Charlotte’s lady like ankle crossing in one is so cute.

Wow. That evening gown really shows off Eugenie’s figure. Lovely.

IA-Philip looks good.

Lovely pictures. I love the carriage ride. Stunning shot.

The comments about Savannah started at Trooping and then continued with the push down the hill.

She is now seen, by some, as the devil incarnate who bullies her young cousin rather than as a little girl who is playing with her younger cousins but being bigger is sometimes a bit over the top and needs to be reminded to be a bit better behaved.

These some idiots even claimed that no one even chastised Savannah over the hill push totally ignoring Autumn doing exactly that.

They are simply hateful towards a young 7 year old girl who is playing with her 5 year old cousin.

Judging by recent appearances Savannah seems like quite a lively and excitable child, but I don't really see any reason to label her a bully like certain DM comments have. In any case it's unfair to judge a child by a handful of appearances when we have no idea what she is like in private. Perhaps big events and large crowds just make her excited and a bit silly?

I suspect the main reason we don't get those comparisons is that with Zara's wedding we only saw the arrivals and departures to and from the church and nothing inside the church so no ideas where people were sitting etc or the service itself.

There wasn't as much to compare.

I don't see any need to compare any weddings, wedding dresses and/or tiaras maybe, but not the overall wedding.

Plus Zara and William married in different locations. That also cuts the comparisons down.

Let's move on from comparing weddings.

My favorite is the black and white photo in the carriage--that's lovely.

I think the other photos are great, but I'm getting a chuckle over the expressions of some of the children. You can practically see "I need a nap now" written in big letters over their heads. I love it.

The large group photo is wonderful, too. Everyone looks pleased with themselves and ready to enjoy the rest of the day, as it should be.

Princess Eugenie & Jack Brooksbank: Post-Wedding Events

That black and white picture is divine, perfect!

I don't think any other couple have released such intimate pictures. And the picture in the coach is self-explanatory.

Lovely wedding pictures.

Isla and Mia look like they are not having it! Most likely, it had been a long day for them. Either way, the pics are lovely.

I like that they put Sarah right next to Philip. :D

Though, it's a bit strange that they included Eugenie's grandparents but not Jack's. Has his sassy grandma been shunned because of her interview, that would be a shame. I don't think she meant any harm.

My only disappointment is I am surprised that Louise and James were excluded.

Last edited:
Very nice pictures. I love the one with only the children! How cute is Charlotte and her pose, so lady-like. The other kids look good too, George big smile is so cute!!! Mia was not happy in neither of the photos :D

Wow Eugenie!!! Her reception outfit is gorgeous!!! She looks so pretty! I wish I had a tiny waist like hers.

I like that they put Sarah right next to Philip. :D

Though, it's a bit strange that they included Eugenie's grandparents but not Jack's. Has his sassy grandma been shunned because of her interview, that would be a shame. I don't think she meant any harm.
I thought someone said Jack's grandparents passed away...

Last edited by a moderator:
Eugenie's outfit for yesterday reception

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dpar_8cX4AEKpiD.jpg

Now that’s a stunner of a dress!!!
I love everything about it. In fact, I want the all dank dress.

Once again Eugenie for the win!

As for why Eugenie grandparents were included and Jack weren’t. Weeeel.. when granny is The Queen, you don’t exclude her.
Did Catherine grandparents got included in the official pics?

Last edited:
I also love that Sarah is standing next to Philip. Those kids are adorable. The carriage kiss is very nice.

My only disappointment is I am surprised that Louise and James were excluded.

I didn't realize that until you pointed it out, but I'm also surprised.

Or more likely they were included in a number of shots - just not the ones they decided to release to the public.

As for why Eugenie grandparents were included and Jack weren’t. Weeeel.. when granny is The Queen, you don’t exclude her.

All 4 were deceased, so that's a negative. It's possible that Jack's granny, Joanna Newton, passed away in the last few months, but you'd think the press would have made that a talking point just so they could reprint her more amusing quotes about Jack.

Catherine's four grandparents were deceased by the time she married Prince William. Their 2010 engagement announcement was delayed due to the death of her grandfather Peter Middleton.

Keep in mind that we're only seeing the photos that were released to the public. :)I believe that there would be private ones that will not be shared.

All 4 were deceased, so that's a negative. It's possible that Jack's granny, Joanna Newton, passed away in the last few months, but you'd think the press would have made that a talking point just so they could reprint her more amusing quotes about Jack.
Jack's grandmother Joanna Newton is 92 years old so may not have been up to attending the wedding.

Back
Top Bottom