Princess Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksbank: October 12, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Royal Family Youtube Chanel removes the wedding a couple of hours after streaming and put up the recording again in a day or two.
At least that was how they did it in May. But that was done by BBC, this was ITV so might be different this time.

Given the lack of pictures of arriving guests, are we to assume there was no evening reception last night?

Given the lack of pictures of arriving guests, are we to assume there was no evening reception last night?

A few photos can be seen in this DM article of guests from the evening reception at Royal Lodge:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-new-son-law-hilarious-reception-speech.html

Kate Moss and Nikolai von Bismark, Demi Moore (in Stella Mc), one of Sarah with her hairdressers, Robbie Williams and his wife Ayda.

Loving the floral decorations that can be seen in the Chanel ambassador's Insta pic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointed that I can't find a whole video. You can watch her cousins wedding in full online. :sad:

AFAIK, weddings of Peter and Zara are not available full online.:flowers:

Andrew and Sarah were really moved; glad that they sat one beside the other in the church.;)

According to another website Sarah's niece (daughter of Jane) posted pictures of the family at the wedding on Instagram.

Which one? Ayesha Specker (nee Makim) or Heidi Luddecke?

Still no official wedding photo?

Good to see a member of the Mountbatten side invited. I presumed at least some of them would be, but then I didn't catch them on the live feed last morning. Though the tv camera mostly stayed with the famous faces.

In general, which ones of King George V's living descendants were present? (+ spouses)

Last edited:
While I don't agree with the H&M part, I do find it kind of funny that this person has a point. There are many ( I think 22 is the actual number) articles about the wedding on the DM website and in the comment sections most of the remarks are pleasant and cheerful; the ones that aren't have an unusual number of down-votes, with maybe a few upvotes. It's honestly amusing to see how these people switch from hateful to joyful.

To a point! There are plenty of hateful comments on the DM. What is particularly vile are the ones directed at the children. (Especially Savannah, for some bizarre reason).

Whatever the opinions about the Yorks, these are just little children and should be untouchable.

Disappointed that I can't find a whole video. You can watch her cousins wedding in full online. :sad:

From what I have seen it was beautiful. I love Jack with his glasses and the comments. The love between them is so clear.
The whole video is online. See the post before yours. It's also available on True Royalty TV but you need to sign up for the 7 day free trial or pay the $5.99 monthly fee

In general, which one's of King George V's living descendants were present? (+ spouses)
In addition to the York branch that makes up the current mainline BRF, there were Gloucesters and Kents (one of which was a bridesmaid). I don't know about Harewoods.

I loved this wedding. Eugenie made such a beautiful bride. Nothing but love in her and Jacks eyes. It was so good to see Andrew and Sarah being proud of their youngest daughter on her wedding day.

Can’t wait to see the official pics.

:previous: They will probably be released on Sunday or Monday. I am most looking forward to the photo of the bride and groom with the young wedding party.

So for all those who asked me “who’s gonna watch the #royalwedding on @thismorning?” we have the answer: An average of 3m viewers, peaking at 3.7m.

At that point more than half of all people watching TV (55%) were watching @ITV #facts @EamonnHolmes @RuthieeL

Via Chris Ship ITV Twitter

Are there any pictures of the Hannover princes and princesses? I read they attended but haven't seen any pictures yet. Thanks in advance!

I don't think it proves the point one way or another IMO but a special day such as that shouldn't be about viewing figures.

Guys, I just found a full length version, from the Guests arriving to the entire Ceremony, on ET Canada's You Tube channel. There are ads shown during it, one just played, & I don't know if they will during the Ceremony, but just putting that info out there. Anyway, it's something...I hope. I'm so exhausted the odds of me falling asleep during it are pretty high.

I checked their YouTube channel, but it says LIVE and stops as soon as Eugenie has entered the chapel.

So for all those who asked me “who’s gonna watch the #royalwedding on @thismorning?” we have the answer: An average of 3m viewers, peaking at 3.7m.

At that point more than half of all people watching TV (55%) were watching @ITV #facts @EamonnHolmes @RuthieeL

Wow, with the added points that it was on a Friday during working hours and only one channel covered it fully, that's pretty impressive for a wedding 'no one cares about'.

:previous: They will probably be released on Sunday or Monday. I am most looking forward to the photo of the bride and groom with the young wedding party.

I think so too. I hope this time that all photos will be pretty/beautiful/nice/whatever you want to call it, because in the Cambridge and Sussex photos released I only found the ones with the bridal children nice.

I just hope for a set that I find wowsers (to speak with Inspector Gadget) in its entirety.

Yes. Impressive numbers indeed. ITV is fully vindicated of taking the ‘risk’ to broadcast the wedding.

Last edited:

And that doesn't count the TLC channel or online links either. So I'd say even higher.

LaRae

I checked their YouTube channel, but it says LIVE and stops as soon as Eugenie has entered the chapel.

Like I said, odds were great I’d fall asleep while trying to watch it & sure enough!!! The Fanfare for HM woke me up, which is when I realized the video title is a tad misleading. I was also in a rather dazed half asleep stupor, which is why I didn’t come & edit my original post. Anything I would have tried to say likely wouldn’t have made sense anyway...[emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom