Princess Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksbank: October 12, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

soapstar

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
Hermosa Beach
Country
United States
Eugenie_zps69f08b5b.png

Arms of HRH Princess Eugenie of York

The Wedding of
Princess Eugenie of York and Mr Jack Brooksbank

St George's Chapel, Windsor
and
St George's Hall, Windsor Castle
October 12, 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Television Coverage:
UK - ITV starting at 9:25 AM GMT, highlights program at 8:00 PM GMT
US - TLC starting at 4:25 AM ET, rebroadcast at 7:25 AM ET
Canada - ??
Australia - Channel 7 starting at 7:00 PM AET, have also seen 6.30 PM AET as start time

Social Media:
The Royal Family Youtube Channel
The Duke of York's Facebook
#RoyalWedding on Twitter

Livestream:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/
7PLUS (Australia) (link)
TLC Go after the live telecast (seems like there is a registration / authentication requirement)

Last edited by a moderator:
The guests are starting to arrive. Here's a link to where you can watch it. This feed is only for the arrivals. The ceremony will be broadcast on the official Royal Family Youtube channel.

Last edited:
Chelsy Davy just arrived in navy.

Lots of wind in the morning, but at least no rain so far. I wish I was there.

From what I could see, Chelsy's outfit was really nice.

Melissa Percy's outfit is a miss for me.

I just re-read the Order of Service and noticed a noticeable name that was missing - HRH The Duke of Edinburgh. Is that a sign of things or simply a way to leave it open for his non-attendance? If it was planned for him to attend surely his name would be there. I believe it was there for Harry's wedding and he had only just had his hip replaced a few weeks earlier.

I do hope he attends but did notice that fact.

Watching TLC's coverage. They have Camilla Tominey on their panel, so I may need to use the mute button.

Though I do enjoy that their group keeps botching Eugenie's name. :lol:

Thomas and Charlie Van Straubenzee. Can’t be any bad blood between Melissa Percy and Thomas

Looks like it's quite a windy day but the sun is shining at the moment. I hope it keeps up for a few more hours.

I just re-read the Order of Service and noticed a noticeable name that was missing - HRH The Duke of Edinburgh. Is that a sign of things or simply a way to leave it open for his non-attendance? If it was planned for him to attend surely his name would be there. I believe it was there for Harry's wedding and he had only just had his hip replaced a few weeks earlier.

I do hope he attends but did notice that fact.

His name was not including in the Sussex's Order of Service either. He is in Windsor and the RRs seem to think he will be there. In fact they have already announced Camilla and Princess Alexandra will not be there. If Philip was not they would have said.

Happy royal wedding watching day everyone! I am going to need you guys to be my eyes and ears as I can't watch the wedding because I have to be at work.

Are there a lot of crowds?

I spy Naomi Campbell and Zac Posen. Also Meghan's bestie Markus Anderson from Soho House.

Pricne Ernst August and pricness Ekaterina of hannover, Prince Christian and Princess Alessandra. Also several greeks, Pavlos, Marie Chanta, i think Maria Olympia,. Philppos.

Liv Tyler is there as well. Also see Liv Tyler is there as well. Sam and Isabella Branson.

Last edited:
Andrew did an interview. Oy.

"Eugenie and Jack have so many friends they need a venue big enough to fit them all in."

Back
Top Bottom