Princess Caroline of Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi, 31 December 1983

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read somewhere that he was 23 at the time. So, that makes 5 years (wasn't she born in 1955?)

they are 3 yeas Caro born in 1957 and stefano in 1960.

Great thread Anna R, you have beatiful pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Caro and Stefano are my favourite couple, i love them, they were lovely.
I´ll try to find more pics

This thread has been completely converted to an ImageShack account now so that no images have been directly attached to the forum in an effort to conserve bandwidth.

It would be greatly appreciated if any newly-discovered images from this point forward would be hosted via a private image hosting account such as
Photobucket or Imageshack.

Please also review the images already posted and not re-post the exact same images over and over.

Please note that images which are attached directly to the forum are subject to removal by an Administrator or SuperModerator without notice to the member.

Thank you for your co-operation on this matter so that we can all continue to enjoy images of our favourite royals.

The TRF Team

Same here it would be great if you could also post the direct links. I can't see the pics....

Believe it or not, this was one of my FAVORITE weddings ever! I loved the Christian Dior silk charmuese gown in blush, I loved her shoes, her hair, simplistic elegance with a slight sexiness with the drape of the fabric. I loved this wedding and was crushed for her when he died in such a tragic accident. Thanks to all of you for posting these photos.:flowers:

I was looking for a thread about Stefano and I found this one.
It's great to see the wonderfull pictures, thank you for them!
To me Stefano was the love of Caroline's life, I was heartbroken when he died. I wanted to pay my respect at his grave in Monaco, bur Le Chapelle de la Paix, i snot open for the public, I check with the consulte of Monaco in New York last year. Does anyone know where I can find more pictures of Stefano? They are really hard to find...

I was looking for a thread about Stefano and I found this one.
It's great to see the wonderfull pictures, thank you for them!
To me Stefano was the love of Caroline's life, I was heartbroken when he died. I wanted to pay my respect at his grave in Monaco, bur Le Chapelle de la Paix, i snot open for the public, I check with the consulte of Monaco in New York last year. Does anyone know where I can find more pictures of Stefano? They are really hard to find...

You can find Stefano pictures here, then click on SOMMAIRE, then on Photos.

Thank you for your reply Tosca.
There are some great pictures on this site!
Merci.:flowers:

The wedding was on December 29th and not 31st as said in the title.
Caroline's dress remembers me a bit of the one Princess Astrid of Sweden wore for her religious wedding to Leopold of Belgium in 1926.

I loved the silk dress but I wish she wore a wedding gown.

^^^^^
Well it was a simple civil ceremony.

Yes I know but,I wish she had a wedding like she did when she first married.The first wedding gown was hideous to me.

A glowing bride, in a lovely dress, marrying a handsome prince on beautiful sunshine day! Her smile, my God her smile... a diamond shining among all diamonds...

the date of the marriage was not the 31 December, but on 23 December 1983..

priyanka said:
the date of the marriage was not the 31 December, but on 23 December 1983..

It was 29th December. Caroline did marry on the January 23rd to Ernest.

I loved the silk dress but I wish she wore a wedding gown.

Well, she was already pregnant with Andrea, so the dress must have been designed to conceal her state. Besides, it was her second wedding and it would have been strange if she appeared dressed as a young woman marrying for the first time. So i think that in overall she chose wisely when she chose simplicity. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom