Princess Badiya of Jordan & Khalid Blair June 24, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Monalisa

Courtier
City
Namur
Country
Belgium
I read that princess lalla salma of morocco would be received by queen rania next days to attend the wedding of the daughter of prince hassan with Khalid Blair,when this wedding is expected?

there's no news so far on Prince Hassan's website.

She looks lovely, I like her dress, congrats to the couple:).

Thanx Amira for the pics, Its also nice to see Queen Noor with the rest of the royal family.

Oh its so nice to see the entire family there.
Shouldnt we have a separate wedding thread for the couple?

Here are the beautiful pictures from the wedding of Princess Badiya, daughter of Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath of Jordan, to Khalid Blair.

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 1,774
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 9,011
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 2,008
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 18,083
  • 1e.JPG
    1e.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 9,198
  • 1f.JPG
    1f.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 20,437
royal guests I can make out from one of the pics are Lalla Salma, Princess Benedikte of Denmark, the Aga Khan, Princess Laurentien and Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands..

Lalla Salma looked great. She's dressing much better lately.

Alf Mabrouk To the Couple and Alf Mabrouk To Sidi Hassan,3ogbal ma tefrah b2awladhum YA RUB :)

WOW! QN was there! I am so happy. (Where was Hashim?) I really like all the pics especially the one where QN and PMuna is sitting next to each other and the family pic. But it is telling that PMUna is front and center. But I am glad they did show respect to QN. Anyway I a very happy occassion indeed!

Last edited:
Reina said:
WOW! QN was there! I am so happy. (Where was Hashim?) I really like all the pics especially the one where QN and PMuna is sitting next to each other and the family pic. But it is telling that PMUna is front and center. But I am glad they did show respect to QN. Anyway I a very happy occassion indeed!

Hashim was there,he's in one of the pics in the last row next to a lady then Hamzah and next to him u can see Noor.

it seemed a lovely wedding. it's a pity we dont have any other pictures. i was surprised by all the royal families in attendance, specially if it's not a mediatised (sp?) wedding...

Lalla Salma looked great. She's dressing much better lately.
I think she looked weird, her hair.., and I don't get what is she wearing.
Her previous appearances lately were much better, she always wore high quality kaftans, except for this one ... may be it's just me...

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought htat was him. PHassan is very popular with alot of the RF's in Europe, so I guess it is understandable that alot are there.

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
Hashim was there,he's in one of the pics in the last row next to a lady then Hamzah and next to him u can see Noor.

Queen noor wore that dress many times, and I hope princess noor didn't wear the same red outfit as she wore on Jordan's independence day!!
Anyway, all the family is there, that's what matters.
I love QRania' outfit, specially the skirt***

Many royal guests, Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco, Princess Benedikte of Denmark, Prince Kardam and Princess Miriam of Bulgaria, The Aga Khan, Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien of The Netherlands, Prince Maurits, Prince Bernhard, Princess Annette, Prince Pieter Christiaan and his fiancee Anita van Eyck and Prince Floris and his fiancee Aimee Sohngen from The Netherlands, Prince Jean, Prince Guillaume, Princess Sibilla and Prince Felix of Luxembourg, Prince Bernhard and Princess Stefanie of Baden, quite a turnout!!

Am afraid Princess Noor wore the same red outfit. I've just seen it on tv and it looks really good, every1 looked really nice. I must say i was very surprised to see QN and all her childern at this wedding in particular, sitting next to PS. Anyway i think it was really nice to see every1 there i just wonder what they all wore for the evening reception?! ;)

amina1 said:
Queen noor wore that dress many times, and I hope princess noor didn't wear the same red outfit as she wore on Jordan's independence day!!

Anyway, all the family is there, that's what matters.
I love QRania' outfit, specially the skirt***

they showed it on TV?? Darn! how come I keep missing all that!! How Did Hamzah look??

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Prince Hamzah is in the first picture in the second row.
He's standing in the last row next to Princess Noor.

Yea I saw them I was wondering how he looked on TV

I knew a lot of foreign royals would show up. I think most of us know of Prince Hassan's close ties and friendships with many royal houses.
I was glad that Princess Beneditke of Denmark was present which is good because no one from the JRF was at the wedding of Mary and Frederik and in return I didnt see any Danish royals at the wedding of Prince Hamzah.
I was hoping this didnt mean that the relationship between the two families had been permanantly damaged, esp. since King Hussein and Queen Noor seemed so friendly with the members of the Danish royal family on their state visit in 1998.

btw..I think Rania is wearing the outfit she wore earlier this month on her trip to Bahrain during a reception. I saw only one picture of the event and even then I could only see her back.

I think she looked weird, her hair.., and I don't get what is she wearing.
Her previous appearances lately were much better, she always wore high quality kaftans, except for this one ... may be it's just me...
actually I think her caftan is appropriate for a wedding during the day. If she showed up wearing one of those bright pink and shimmery dresses she'd look completely out of place. All the women were wearing pastels and pale shades.

Last edited:
Thanks for the lovely pics, Humera. I was shocked to see Queen Noor, particularly because of recent rumours of her 'ouster', the whole thing with Hamza, and the historical bad blood between her and Princess S. I'm glad she was there and that she was accorded the appropriate dignity.

You're welcome.
Yes this wedding seems to have brought everyone together. I mentioned the Danish princess before. Same with Noor. She wasn't at Ali or Haya's weddings but she showed up at this one. I guess Hassan and Sarvath are not the type to hold a grudge. Good for them.

Sean.~ said:
I was shocked to see Queen Noor, particularly because of recent rumours of her 'ouster', the whole thing with Hamza, and the historical bad blood between her and Princess S. I'm glad she was there and that she was accorded the appropriate dignity.
I think a lot of this has been overblown. QN has never been ousted from Jordan. Many of the reports of strife between QN and P. Sarvath had their origins in the 1999 succession change and the reports out of Jordan at that time. We now know many of those reports to be erroneous. I'm not trying to whitewash the situation, but I think both of these people are family-oriented and wise enough to know that it is important to rally around for the big occasions, to show some family solidarity, and to do their best to move on from the events of late 1998 and early 1999, which was probably a nightmarish time for all concerned.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
actually I think her caftan is appropriate for a wedding during the day. If she showed up wearing one of those bright pink and shimmery dresses she'd look completely out of place. All the women were wearing pastels and pale shades.

I totally agree with you , I liked her Caftan , very simple and beautiful ...also for a wedding during the day , the make up and the colour of the caftan is very appropriate , not flashy , very discret :) nice choice from the princess

Back
Top Bottom