Princess Ayah bint Feisal & Mohammad Halawani: 22 May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think at the photo wereonly the princes who are at the wedding. This means that prince hashem and hamzah weren't at the wedding?

Salma, by Ayah words when she was in hospital in Madrid, it is clear that the relationship is also nearby.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ss-alia-april-2008-a-16671-6.html#post1082782

Yaayyy!!! Filipe and Letizia came to visit me!! I love them both soo much!!!

I know but the relation between Alia Tabba with Queen Sophia or Cristina is not the same than with Letizia. When people visit you, sure you write these words as courtesy.

A few family members did not attend the wedding but Sancakli the wedding took place yesterday.
After the ceremony all guests changed their outfits to the night party. Ayah wore a lace shoulder strap bridal gown, new hairstyle and the diamond necklace that she has received as gift.

I know but the relation between Alia Tabba with Queen Sophia or Cristina is not the same than with Letizia. When people visit you, sure you write these words as courtesy.

A few family members did not attend the wedding but Sancakli the wedding took place yesterday.
After the ceremony all guests changed their outfits to the night party. Ayah wore a lace shoulder strap bridal gown, new hairstyle and the diamond necklace that she has received as gift.
Have you see photos?
Thanks for the new informations

Last edited:
Thanks to all who explained the relationship between the SRF and JRF a little more. :flowers: Now Queen Sofia's presence makes absolute sense. I was unaware that the two families were so close.

What family members did not attend? Was Noor and her children there?

Thx:flowers:

I dont think that she was there ;( i am interested were her childrends there

Perhaps other JRF members attended the wedding , but they did not pose for the official pic. One photo is not enough to determine who attended & who did not IMO.
According to Petra's arabic statement the ceremony was attended by number of princes & princesses & royal family members.

Which members weren't attending the wedding?

The 2 girls standing right before queen sofia
prince ali daughter al jalila and princess haalah prince hashims daughter

Thanks is the daughter of prince hamzah there?

Prince Hashem, Hamzah & queen noor didn't appear with the family during the weddinjg and during the independance day too!!! :( what about them ?

Hola has many photos of the wedding and the party at Princess Alia home.

The wedding dress, Princess Alia and the twins dresses were Bruce Orfield. The couple will honeymoon in Maldives and Bali.

Besides Queen Sofia, Cristina de Borbon Dos Sicilias with her husband and daughter, Miriam of Bulgaria and his son Boris and Rosario Nadal attended the celebration. Also other Spanish friends of Princess Alia.

Can i took the photos from hola here?
The members of the royal families were:
Prince rashid and wife, prince ghazi, prince asem and princess sana asem, prince ali and princess rym, princess alia bint al hussein, i think princess fahdah? , princess rahma bint al hassan and husband, princess salha bint asem

Last edited:
Wonderful pics!! :). Thanks for posting :)
Who is the lady standing between Zeina Rashed & Zeina Feisal?? .. I love the pic of princess Ayah dancing with her father.

thanks dear for sharing the pics ! they are so beautiful !!

Who is the lady standing between Zeina Rashed & Zeina Feisal?? .. I love the pic of princess Ayah dancing with her father.

I don't know but seem to princess fahdah?

I love both wedding dresses :) the first more
Princess alia tabaa looks stunnig on her rose dress
The cake beautiful
I don't saw princess aishe, princess zein, princess iman, princess rayah, prince hamza and prince hashem it is so sad. The uncles and aunts aren't present at the wedding:(

And the tiara is similiar to princess sarvath's. It is the same?

Who is the man sitting between princess Alia Tabba & prince Ali ... wearing white
Hatta?? ..looks like Gulf Sheikhs.

Last edited:
:previous:
I was about to inquire about the mysterious Sheikh.

Thanks for the photos!
The wedding was lovely. The twins are gorgeous. Everyone had good time.

Last edited:
Who is the man sitting between princess Alia Tabba & prince Ali ... wearing white k
Hatta?? ..looks like Gulf Sheikhs.

It's looks like a gul sheikh :)
I think that the fotos aren't published by jordan media is a shame ... thanks hola for the fotos♥

this mysterious lady is so beautiful I think she is fahada cause her daughters are present

this mysterious lady is so beautiful I think she is fahada cause her daughters are present

Yes on the first row are the members of the royal family she cover her hair i think she is fahdah. And she is very beautiful on the wedding of prince rashid she was pregnant today she is very very beautiful

Last edited:
It's looks like a gul sheikh :)
I think that the fotos aren't published by jordan media is a shame ... thanks hola for the fotos♥
I guess Imanmajed, who knows a lot of sheikhs from the Gulf Kingdoms, should be asked to identify the sheikh in question.

I guess Imanmajed, who knows a lot of sheikhs from the Gulf Kingdoms, should be asked to identify the sheikh in question.

there is written jeque nahyan is this person the sheikh?

Back
Top Bottom