Princess Ayah bint Feisal & Mohammad Halawani: 22 May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont think she attended, otherwise she'll be mentioned with the king, queen Rania & queen Sofia in petra's statement.

I dont think she attended, otherwise she'll be mentioned with the king, queen Rania & queen Sofia in petra's statement.

Thats sad. She is her step-granddaughter For my opinion all the members must be attent a royal jordanian wedding.

:previous:
The photo is lovely. It is nice to see Queen Sofia and Prince Ali with his wife attending the wedding.
Who was standing next to Prince Feisal?

Last edited:
mashallah the twins are gorgeous !!! I can see rym and ali and al jalila

The photo is lovely. It is nice to see Queen Sofia and Prince Ali with his wife attending the wedding.
Who was standing next to Prince Feisal?

His new wife. The wedding was in january 2014

Congratulations to the couple! :flowers: I loved the group photo, the little bridesmaids are sweet and their dresses are pretty! I find it interesting that Queen Sofia is there, Juan Carlos has made a lot of visits to the UAE, but I didn't realize that Sofia was friends with them too.

mashallah the twins are gorgeous !!! I can see rym and ali and al jalila

Is Al Jalila one of the bridesmaids? I can't spot her in the photo.

Is Al Jalila one of the bridesmaids? I can't spot her in the photo.[/QUOTE]

yes daughter of prince ali in front of queen sofia , the second from left

Queen Sofia and Princess Alia, mother of the bride, are good friends. She and her children have spent holidays in Spain with the Spanish Royal Family, and Alia attended celebrations as the 70th birthday of the Queen or the Prince of Asturias Awards.

Thanks for the conformation, xavi. I can see her now. And another thanks for lula for explaining the connection between Queen Sofia and the JRF. I like how she socializes with royals from outside of Europe too. :flowers: I'm going off-topic here, but do you know how they got to know each other? Was it through Juan Carlos or a different scenario?

Any members published photos from the wedding like the wedding of princess iman?

HereditaryPrincess, Royal Houses of Spain and Jordan have always been very close.

King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia always had a close relationship with King Hussein and Queen Noor, and this relationship was extended to other family members. Many Jordanian princes attended the wedding of Felipe and Letizia,
and members of the Spanish royal family, especially the queen, attended weddings in Jordan or go there on holiday.

Princess Alia, especially after divorce, was protected by Queen Sofia and invited to spend holidays and attend public and private events with the Spanish Royal Family. Holidays in Mallorca, Prince of Asturias Awards, birthday, visit to the zoo... Princess Ayah had knee surgery in Madrid, and Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia visited her in the hospital.

If the wedding wasn't at the wedding anniversary day i think letizia & felipe attent the wedding too.

I love Sarah, Aisha and Rania´s dresses. Ayah wedding dress is not special I´d love see her tiara. Prince Hussein must poses without the sunglasses and ten bridesmaids are so much.

Last edited:
If the wedding wasn't at the wedding anniversary day i think letizia & felipe attent the wedding too.

They have not a special relation with Ayah´s parents and I doubt they don´t attend an event because today is their wedding anniversary. If the Queen of Spain is there is because she has a close friendship with Faisal and Alia.

Thanks for the conformation, xavi. I can see her now. And another thanks for lula for explaining the connection between Queen Sofia and the JRF. I like how she socializes with royals from outside of Europe too. :flowers: I'm going off-topic here, but do you know how they got to know each other? Was it through Juan Carlos or a different scenario?

Queen Sofia has had a close relation with the late King Hussein and his wifes, since Princess Muna. She and Queen Noor are a good friends, Queen Noor visits her usually. The same happened with Alia Tabba who has spent many holidays with the Spanish Queen. Queen Sofia also has visited Jordan in many ocassions: weddings, anniversaries...

The pic is lovely !! I love all the dresses specially the twins. Hope to see more clear pics for the bride's dress & tiara.
Dont you think it was too sunny when the pic was taken??
Congratulations to the couple :flowers::)

Last edited:
Yes petra published only one photo i hope any members publishes or queen rania

At the front row second from left by the bridemaids, is she the daughter of prince hashem?

They have not a special relation with Ayah´s parents and I doubt they don´t attend an event because today is their wedding anniversary. If the Queen of Spain is there is because she has a close friendship with Faisal and Alia.

Salma, by Ayah words when she was in hospital in Madrid, it is clear that the relationship is also nearby.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ss-alia-april-2008-a-16671-6.html#post1082782

Yaayyy!!! Filipe and Letizia came to visit me!! I love them both soo much!!!

The news by jordantimes in english Jordan Times

In my opinion when the wedding took o another day the crown-princely couple attent the wedding

that's lovely group picture the twin stole the show they are sunning.:)
congratulation to the couple.

Congrats to the couple I'm sure its lovely wedding. If you think about it she is the first of her generation to marry..

Salma the first thing I notice are Hussein's sunglasses lol! I wonder if any of queen noors family went. also are there facebook pics anywhere?

who are the little girl bridesmaids exactly? they look like so many of them that it's hard to identify them!
interesting photo arrangement to have the queen of spain and king of jordan next to the bride and groom, and the parents after them. wonder what the reason for this is as i thought that parents posed next to the newlyweds, even when higher ranked people are present?

In am very surprised to see none of Prince Faysal's sisters on the wedding picture, particularly the twins Princess Aicha and Princess Zein.

Maybe because prince & princess Alia are divorced.

Back
Top Bottom