Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Evening Wedding Reception - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no royals were at the evening party. All royals were guests at prince Pavlo's home as he told in a greek tv chanel.

I'm pretty sure Constantine II said he was invited to the evening reception...

snowhite said:

He did....

I would imagine though that if he was invited to the evening reception it was because of his close relationship to the bride and groom rather than his royal status. I bet that party was so much fun and everyone could really relax and enjoy themselves.

Still no pics of Beatrice and Eugenie's evening dresses? Oh pretty please, someone please post them - having no luck finding them myself on DM.

I did not see Dave Clark(Beatrice's boyfriend) at the wedding ceremony,it's interesting if he attended the evening party.
I wonder if royal boyfriends or girlfriends are admitted or invited to such ceremonies or only the engaged one are invited.

I saw him on TV. He was there. At least, I think it was him.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Good Grief-who dressed those York girls?

Ugh...

Mom must have been the advisor..

First article at least we see a bit of Eugenie and Chelsy (in one picture) but I'd like to see more of everyone too

And isn't that David in the back? Or no? In second picture/link

You are right. I missed that. Hopefully more photos will turn up in the days to come.

I wonder what time that photo was taken? Perhaps for dancing she slipped into comfortable sneakers?

I have been reading different reports online this morning and one of them said that she is on her way home when this photo was taken.

He also praised his own looks and hair, except for the color (according to article linked above).

I would love to see how everybody was dress for this reseption, bbut not many photos around1

No, unfortunately we were not allowed in.

Royal wedding: Prince William and Kate attend reception at Buckingham Palace - Telegraph

Apparently some of the guests left BP in a 'people mover' at around 3am and were taken to the Goring Hotel for a little more partying. From the Goring, some left in taxis. Look at picture 14 in this gallery. Then look at picture 12. Are they both the same guy? And if so, who is he kissing?

I think the couple above and this couple are the same:
Royal wedding: Prince William and Kate attend reception at Buckingham Palace - Telegraph

Mark Dyer and his wife. Prince Harry attended their wedding.

Back
Top Bottom