Prince Rashid bin Hassan of Jordan and Miss Zeina Shaban: 22 July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Noor is wearing the same caftan she wore to Princess Badiya's wedding in 2005. Princess Muna is always present at these events but she isn't this time. Did anyone see her?

I loved her dress. She is very beautiful.

as expected ali did not attend !

The Crown Prince Alexander & Crown Princess Catherina of Serbia and the Princess Margriet of Netherlands are also present.
And the Prince of Prussia with his fiancee, and Archduke Lorenz, and two Luxemburgian princesses. I'm all astonishment!:flowers:

Four Luxembourgish princesses... The sisters of the current Grand Duke Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein and her husband Prince Nikolaus and Archduchess Marie-Astrid of Habsburg-Lorraine and her husband Archduke Carl-Christian. Prince Guillaume and his wife Princess Sibilla as well as Princess Tessy and Prince Louis. Plus Prince Felix was also there.

Hey everyone,

Just saw the video and pics, Zeina looks really beautiful. It was also very nice to see Princess Fahdah attend a public event after a long time.

A couple of questions..

How come Princess Muna hasn't attended the wedding? Weren't the tensions between Princess Sarvath and Queen Noor, even though she did attend the wedding and even Princess Badiya's back in 2005.

What about Princess Noor Asem? She's in Spain, but depsite the divorce, she was a memeber of the Jordanian Royal Family even before marriage, wouldn't it have been protocol for her to attend?

Prince Ali and Princess Haya...I've never seen them pictured publicly with Princess Sarvath or at any functions related to them. If there are any tensions, they must've occured privately as there have been no reports so far of any tensions between Princess Haya + Ali & Princess Sarvath. However Princess Haya had talked about Muna being "more of a mother to me than anyone else I know", so if there were tensions than maybe Princess Haya and Ali took Princess Muna's side.

What about Abir Muhaisen? How come we never get to see her in public? Is she still living in Jordan?

What about Abir Muhaisen? How come we never get to see her in public? Is she still living in Jordan?

she married to american basketball player , she live in US & have 1 son :D , but princess haya didnt come & prince ali i dont know why?

Prince Rashid Al Hassan ties the knot
The wedding took place at Basman Palace, and was attended by Bahraini King Hamad Ben Issa Al Khalifa, Queen Sofia of Spain, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh and a number of royal family members and members of the Shaban family.
On the occasion, the King held a reception in the presence Queen Rania, Prince El Hassan and Princess Sarvath.
The reception was attended by King Hamad, Queen Sofia, princes from Arab, Muslim and foreign countries, a number of royal family members, Arab and world figures, senior officials and members of the Shaban family.

she married to american basketball player , she live in US & have 1 son :D , but princess haya didnt come & prince ali i dont know why?
It seems to me, Prince Ali bin al-Hussein can be seen in the picture of the guests sitting at the Basma Palace. He is in the second row behind Queen Anne-Marie, next to Princess Alia bint al-Hussein (she is in blue dress).
Am I right?

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems to me, Prince Ali bin al-Hussein can be seen in the picture of the guests sitting at the Basma Palace. He is in the second row behind Queen Anne-Marie, next to Princess Alia bint al-Hussein (she is in blue dress).
Am I right?
next princess alia prince feisal behind princess basma prince hashem & pricness fahdah ;)

Prince Rashid Al Hassan ties the knot
The wedding took place at Basman Palace, and was attended by Bahraini King Hamad Ben Issa Al Khalifa, Queen Sofia of Spain, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh and a number of royal family members and members of the Shaban family.
On the occasion, the King held a reception in the presence Queen Rania, Prince El Hassan and Princess Sarvath.
The reception was attended by King Hamad, Queen Sofia, princes from Arab, Muslim and foreign countries, a number of royal family members, Arab and world figures, senior officials and members of the Shaban family.

Engagement of Prince Rashid to Princess Zeina :blink: :mellow:

Jordan News Agency (Petra) | Search Results

This photo of the young couple with four girls is sweet. I know that these in the middle and on the right side are Prince Hashem's daughters, and who are the other two? (the tallest one and this one in front of the tallest one)

Where are Zeina's parents?

This photo of the young couple with four girls is sweet. I know that these in the middle and on the right side are Prince Hashem's daughters, and who are the other two? (the tallest one and this one in front of the tallest one)

Where are Zeina's parents?
they were in weding , & the another girls are from bride family

Thank you for all those who posted the pics.
The ceremony seemed very warm.Nice to see Queen Noor and some important foreign royals too.Princess Hassan and Princess Sarvath seem very respected by foreign royal families.
The bride is beautiful,she has amazing eyes.Her dress is simple but beautiful.
But where are her parents?:ermm:Normally they should be put close to the couple
Where are the groom sisters?:ermm:

Thank you for all those who posted the pics.
The ceremony seemed very warm.Nice to see Queen Noor and some important foreign royals too.Princess Hassan and Princess Sarvath seem very respected by foreign royal families.
The bride is beautiful,she has amazing eyes.Her dress is simple but beautiful.
But where are her parents?:ermm:Normally they should be put close to the couple
Where are the groom sisters?:ermm:
groom sisters all are there & her parents sit beside prince hamzah ;)

Beautiful bride, beautiful dress.

The bride is gorgeous and dress is lovely.

What a truly beautiful and radiant bride. Her dress is a symphony of restrained elegance and her hair, tiara and veil are glorious.

Her husband looks so happy and so proud and she looks at him with such love as they walk beneath the swords and onward.

Is she now Princess Zeina?

Queen Noor looks beautiful in her caftan and so happy. Rania looks like she's just stopped for a moment before going shopping! What was she thinking?

Last edited:
Is there any information about the tiara? Is a hair ornament or is a new tiara? Also, does anyone know who designed the bride's beautiful and restrained dress?

Is there any information about the tiara? Is a hair ornament or is a new tiara? Also, does anyone know who designed the bride's beautiful and restrained dress?

I just read on another site that the bride's jewels were a loan or gift from Princess Sarvath. Anyone know anymore about the jewels.

Back
Top Bottom