Prince Pieter-Christiaan of Orange-Nassau and Anita van Eijk: August 25 and 27, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a lovely dress :) It's undertated and elegant :) Congratulations and best wishes to the happy couple :)

:eek: The M.P.waiting the wedding couple from the church.
And give salut to the happy couple after their came from the church.

Photography by Rosiati Ismangil.

Last edited:
:D Photo nr.1,2,3: Royal Family came out from the church.
Photo nr.4: Queen Beatrix With Pieter van Vollenhoven.
Photo Nr.5: Queen Beatrix,Mother Anita van Wijk MR.P.van Vollenhoven and Princess Margriet (parents of Prince P.Cristiaan).
Photo nr.6: Princess Maxima and Prince W.Alexander ( behind them Prince Friso).
Photo nr.7: Oueen Beatrix with family member van Eijck and Prince Bernhard (brother of Prince Pieter Cristiaan).

Photo by Rosiati Ismangil.

Last edited:
:D Happy couple from the chuch.

Photo by R.Ismangil.

Last edited:
:) The happy couple go to the car for reception party and diner with their Family.

Photo by R.ismangil.

Last edited:
:) The Royal Family walk to their car and bus ride,for reception and diner.

Photo nr.2: Aimee Sohngen fiance of Prince Floris
Photo nr.3: Prime Minister Balkenende and Mrs.Balkenende

Photo from R.Ismangil.

Last edited:
... and yet a few more from ANP ...

Attachments

• 2666253.jpg
    2666253.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 764
  • 2666311.jpg
    2666311.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 767
  • 2666370.jpg
    2666370.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 409
  • 2666373.jpg
    2666373.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 330
  • 2666235.jpg
    2666235.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 781
... some pictures of the guests ... Laurentien looks like she was quite moved by the service

ANP

Attachments

• 2666244.jpg
    2666244.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 281
  • 2666337.jpg
    2666337.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 465
  • 2666338.jpg
    2666338.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 734
  • 2666339.jpg
    2666339.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 405
  • 2666349.jpg
    2666349.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 326
  • 2666358.jpg
    2666358.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 404
  • 2666409.jpg
    2666409.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 249
  • 2666417.jpg
    2666417.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 313
Either that or she was crying because she regrets wearing that awful blue get-up she wore at the Civil ceremony.

Laurentien says, "I can't see, Constantijn. Maxima's sitting in front of me!"

LOVE Anita's dress! A vast improvement over that suit she wore to the civil service!

Tiara pic!

This is the best pic of the Ears of Wheat Tiara I could find, cut, pasted, and increased in size.

source: www.koninklijkhuis.nl - and with a big thank you to misshelen :)

Attachments

• Aimee Tiara1.jpg
    Aimee Tiara1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 416
The outfit of princess Annette is exact the same colour as her civil wedding dress, but it isn't the same dress. Although she is wearing the same shoes from her civil wedding day!
Maxima wore the same outfit in off white at the opening of an exhibition in The Hague. Did she coloured the dress or did she buy the same outfit in a different colour? I don't think this is an elegant outfit. It looks more like a coat than as a dress.

Maxima's hat

Ennyllorac said:
What is it that Maxima has on her head????

I think she and Alex decided to have an icecream on the way to Noordwijk and she so liked the coulorful parasol on the pavement outside the icecreamshop that she instantly decided to put the parasol on her head and be sure to have a bigger hat than her sister-in-law in thursday! Hopefully some clever footman has meanwhile returned the parasol to where it came from!!

I always thought it was common knowledge in the higher circles that when you attend a church wedding, and have to wear a hat, the hat mustn't be too big and obstructive as it's bad mannered towards those guests sitting behind you because they won't be able to see anything...apart from a big hat!
So apart from a misplaced attempt to upstage the bride it's also rather bad mannered to wear anything as big as this for a wedding. She should have kept the outfit for a more appropriate occasion such as Ladies Day at Ascot where it is all about a hatsgame anyway.

I always thought it was common knowledge in the higher circles that when you attend a church wedding, and have to wear a hat, the hat mustn't be too big and obstructive as it's bad mannered towards those guests sitting behind you because they won't be able to see anything...apart from a big hat!

Last year at the Spanish royal wedding, both Maxima and Marie-Chantal (of Greece) worn big and large hats......:D

I must say that Mabel did not had to spend money!!! She used a dress from her mother in law... and she was even not wearing a hat!!!!!

thought Marilene looked the best, I liked the colours she wore and her shoes (and liked her husband too).

Maxima, Aimee and Laurentine might be wearing Sheila de Vries whenever you see them looking rather loud. It was in the dutch papers that Beatrix let Sheila de Vries design her clothes for a certain state trip (can not remember whitch country). Probably beatrix dictates the materials and designs because what she wears is not what Sheila sells (I really dislike her clothes).

Pictures from HJ van Beek

Attachments

• DSC_2733.jpg
    DSC_2733.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,085
  • DSC_2751.jpg
    DSC_2751.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 318
  • DSC_2772.jpg
    DSC_2772.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 797
  • DSC_2776.jpg
    DSC_2776.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 790
  • DSC_2793.jpg
    DSC_2793.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC_2800.jpg
    DSC_2800.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 342
  • DSC_2821.jpg
    DSC_2821.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 407
  • DSC_2830.jpg
    DSC_2830.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 423
  • DSC_2859.jpg
    DSC_2859.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 423
  • DSC_2888.jpg
    DSC_2888.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 831
http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estilos/44178.html

Elite... house by the church nephew of queen Beatriz of Holland

The Universal One
Domingo 28 of August of 2005

Prince Pieter-Christiaan, nephew of queen Beatriz of Holland, married yesterday according to the church with Anita van Eijk, two days after doing it by the civilian.

The ceremony was celebrated in the church of Noordwijk, decorated with 16 thousand flowers and the presence of queen Beatriz and almost all the members of the Dutch real family.

The prince, 33 years, in full dress dressed the uniform of greater of real the military police. Her wife, three years older, dressed a dress color cream in a veil of three meters.

Pieter-Christiaan is the third Daisy son, the sister of queen Beatriz. The prince did not request the approval of the government and the Parliament to his wedding, reason why he lost his right to belong to the real house and in addition it is excluded from the line of succession to the throne, in which he occupied the tenth place.

Once the pair occurred "if '" and interchanged the ring, the Georgian singer Katie Melua, who has become very well-known in Great Britain, sang a serenade. Before the church they hoped hundreds of people to see the pair, that it reacted diminished to the provoked interest. The prince, like his brothers, appears little in public. Next to his woman he divided in old Mercedes-Cabriolet 380 SEL, model of which 12 units only made and in which her grandmother, the Julian queen, deceased the last year, traveled through Italy ( DPA )

anita looked just gorgeous in her wedding dress. a beautiful dress, really, a beautiful tiara, beautiful make up and a wonderful hairdo as well. she really looked her best. i was quite worried after seeing that dress she wore in the civil engagement, but this time she really did choose a wonderful outfit.

the make up did also look stunning. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=186303

anita was a lovely bride! they both looked so happy...

the other's ladies outfits weren't definetely the best option. laurentien practically scared me, while maxima's hat wasn't really flaterring and mabel's hair looked really strange without a hat or a different hairdo but the hair pulled down. aimee who always wears lovely things didn't shine either...

Photos from HJ van Beek.

Some more pictures of Maurits and Marilene's daughter Anna in the wedding.

Attachments

• NL-DSC_2728.jpg
    NL-DSC_2728.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 362
  • NL-DSC_2730.jpg
    NL-DSC_2730.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 246
  • NL-DSC_2731.jpg
    NL-DSC_2731.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 225
Do people think that Mabel is Queen Beatrix's FAVOURITE daughter in law???
She lent Mabel a very special dress that she wore when she announced her engagement to a man she loved deeply until th end.
When Amalia was born she went to the hospital with Johan Friso and Mabel right when there was all the scandal with Mabel and the mob boss and the lying.

This may sound stupid but why do the dutch or just the dutch royals get married twice and why do they have the traditional wedding last.

off topic:
it can not be just the dutch, at the very least also the french, I think they established the separation of church and state in Holland.

royal005 said:
This may sound stupid but why do the dutch or just the dutch royals get married twice and why do they have the traditional wedding last.

royal005 said:

As previously mentioned, it's a separation of church and state thing. In the Netherlands (as well as a few other countries) a marriage is only valid if it's performed by the government, so everybody has to have a civil ceremony. Afterwards, they have the option to have a church ceremony as well, if they want. This isn't just for royals, but for everybody living in those countries.

As previously mentioned, it's a separation of church and state thing. In the Netherlands (as well as a few other countries) a marriage is only valid if it's performed by the government, so everybody has to have a civil ceremony. Afterwards, they have the option to have a church ceremony as well, if they want. This isn't just for royals, but for everybody living in those countries.

I can confirm it for France. It's even illegal if a couple get married only in a religious ceremony, whatever the religion is: they will not be considered as married. You have to go "in front of the mayor" before any religious weding.

Back
Top Bottom