Prince Pieter-Christiaan of Orange-Nassau and Anita van Eijk: August 25 and 27, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful

Anita is a beautiful bride

Maxima is elegance

Margriet & son

ANP

Attachments

• 2665133.jpg
    2665133.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 394
ANP

Maxima & Willem-Alexander, Laurentien & Constantijn

Attachments

• 2665135.jpg
    2665135.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 492
  • 2665139.jpg
    2665139.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:
Anita's Wedding Dress was a beautiful and elegant one, she looks really pretty.I also like Princess Margriet's outfit, she looks really nice too, it really matches her,the colour and the style of the hat.
And wooo...MAxima's hat...really big but the outfit is nice, but i don't know how to say about her hat...

Last edited:
I LOVE Máxima´s outfit..but Laurentien´s is horrible as always

HMQueenElizabethII said:
Anita's Wedding Dress was a beautiful and elegant one, she looks really pretty.I also like Princess Margriet's outfit, she looks really nice too, it really matches her,the colour and the style of the hat.
And wooo...MAxima's hat...really big but the outfit is nice, but i don't know how to say about her hat...

Yes, I think everyone has redeemed themselves today. Anita's gown is very beautiful ... very traditional. Margriet's outfit is very classy (less busy than Thursday's) & she has a lovely hat, Maxima looks great ... I don't really like Laurentien's outfit, but it is a massive improvement over Thursday!:D

Another beautiful picture of Margriet & the groom, with The Queen in the background

ANP

Attachments

• 2665146.jpg
    2665146.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 400
I like the wedding dress, Anita is very pretty. Pieter-Christiaan looked better in a regular suit than he does in his uniform. It looks like it doesn't fit him.

The hats don't do anything for the other women but then I don't like big and fussy hats.

Princess Mabel's dress was Beatrix's engagement-dress

Attachments

• 1142465.jpg
    1142465.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 482
The Watcher said:
Princess Mabel's dress was Beatrix's engagement-dress

Are you serious The Watcher?? That is funny.:) I haven't really had a chance to see Mabel's dress up close yet, but will look.

Anita's gown was designed by Frans Hoogendoorn. I think they also did Maxima's gown too, didn't they? [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Pictures without watermark NOS

Attachments

• constantijn%2Blaurentien_gr_tcm44-188143.jpg
    constantijn%2Blaurentien_gr_tcm44-188143.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,918
  • wa%2Bmaxima_gr_tcm44-188147.jpg
    wa%2Bmaxima_gr_tcm44-188147.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 327
Last edited by a moderator:
more pictures without watermark ANP

Attachments

• prins_jpg_1002231g.jpg
    prins_jpg_1002231g.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 494
  • z-4339.jpg
    z-4339.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,773
re

I love Anita's dress... I also liked the outfits of Aimee, princess maxima and princess mariléne. did you see that Princess Laurentien was crying...

Anita's dress ressembles Princess Claire's wedding gown quite much, I would say.

Last edited:
Anna & Isabella are adorable ... I think the boy is a nephew of Anita's

ANP

Attachments

• 2666021.jpg
    2666021.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 5,819
re

Squidgy said:
The Telegraaf seems to be saying that Irene & Christina were not at the wedding ... although Irene's ex-husband Carlos-Hugo is there. Not sure why the princesses aren't there ...:confused:
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/24666911/Bruid_Pieter_Christiaan_in_auto_Juliana.htm
Princess Christina was at the wedding, with her daughter.
Elsa M. said:
Anita's dress ressembles Princess Claire's wedding gown quite much, I would say.
I think your wright.
Squidgy said:
Anna & Isabella are adorable ... I think the boy is a nephew of Anita's
You are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anita looks really very, very lovely!!!

In comparison to the civil wedding clothes the wedding gown today is just gorgeous!

The gown shows definitely the "Princess Clair style"!

The hat of Maxima is a little bit 'unusual' but I think she is wearing the hat because she has still a few "baby pounds" too much (what is normal after two months). The big hat helps to make the face and "silhouette" look more slim ...

Princess Robijn said:
Princess Christina was at the wedding, with her daughter.

Thanks Princess Robijn for the correction. Did Christina sing at the wedding?

I think the groom's father Pieter forgot to change his tie from Thursday. He is still wearing his yellow tie, while all the other men in the family are wearing green ones.:D

small picture in the church

Attachments

• preek.jpg
    preek.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 417
re

Squidgy said:
Thanks Princess Robijn for the correction. Did Christina sing at the wedding?

no, she didn't.. but they said that she was very sorry

I believe Maxima's gown was designed by Valentino.

Yes, Maxima's gown was a couture creation from Valentino.
Someone needs to help Laurentein. If she is trying to be avant garde or creative, she is failing. She looks as if she is part of Ringling Bros. Circus.:rolleyes:

Family portrait without watermark ANP

Attachments

• anpfamily.jpg
    anpfamily.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 3,901
The Watcher said:
Designer is:

Frans Hoogendoorn:)
Thank you,The Watcher, for answering my question a while ago... I've just deleted it, when I saw the name of the designer in someone else's post, and in the meanwhile, you where answering it again... Sorry.

Anyway, I was reading your signature and I thought it was quite appropriate to illustrate this wedding gown. It is very beautiful indeed, no doubt about it, and I include myself in the group of those who found Princess Claire's one of the most beautiful wedding gowns I've seen.
However, as Albert Einstein says in the sentence you chose for your signature «the secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources»... and that's the only fault I find about Anita's lovely dress... very beautiful indeed, but the source of it is too obvious to get the palm of creativity...

Yes, it really seems Anita's source of inspiration was Princess Claire!!! And I agree with those in the forum who say that was Anita's only fault! :D The dress is exquisite, anyway.

leonardinha said:
Oh my God, it sounds like a mix between Donald Duck and chipmunks... Anyway, Anita looks stunning and her dress reminds me of Princess Claire's dress!

Portrait From Anita and PC without watermark ANP

Attachments

• anita pc.jpg
    anita pc.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 3,590
Back
Top Bottom