Prince Johann-Wenzel of Liechtenstein & Countess Felicitas of Hartig : June 10, 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whose the lady attending with prince Sebastien?

I would also like to know who the lady accompanying Prince Sebastien is, I believe it is his girlfriend.

The bride did not wear a tiara at the wedding.

Who are the groom’s parents?

Prince Gundakar of Liechtenstein and his wife Princess Marie (daughter of Prince Henri, late Count of Paris).

Last edited:

Prince Gundakaer of Liechtenstein and Princess Marie, née Princess of France, a sister of the present Comte de paris.

Prince Gundakar of Liechtenstein (b.1949) and Princess Marie of Orléans (b.1959).

Shouldn't photos from their civil wedding be included in this thread as well?

The groom looks much older than thirty. (..) How can you see the Rex photos clear?

Last edited by a moderator:
She is stunning, probably one of the most beautiful brides I have seen this year. She seems legitimately like a Disney Princess. Honestly, I was expecting a better dress, but Austrian and German aristocrats tend to dress more modestly. Too bad, she wasn't wearing any tiara.

Have any of you seen Prince Wenzel Liechtenstein (b.1995) by chance? Do you know if he was there?

Paul-Anton Esterhazy Galanta and his wife were there too. They look great

I expected to see his uncle and aunt, the Count and Countess of Paris (and their children), as well. After all, Johann-Wenzel and 3 of his siblings are godparents to their children. The groom himself is the godfather of prince Joseph. So, among the siblings Marie and Jean seem to be very close (and Jean was one of the few in the Orleans family attending Marie's wedding in 1989).

I'm curious about why the wedding of this particular prince from a cadet branch of the princely house of Liechtenstein, which includes dozens of members, is receiving so much attention compared to most Liechtenstein princes and princesses. Is it because of his Orléans mother?

Interesting! The sisters of the groom are all around Sebastian’s age. Perhaps they are just friends but it would be an interesting love match!

I think they are just friends, not a couple; she didn't accompany him on his sister's wedding.

I expected to see his uncle and aunt, the Count and Countess of Paris (and their children), as well. After all, Johann-Wenzel and 3 of his siblings are godparents to their children. The groom himself is the godfather of prince Joseph. So, among the siblings Marie and Jean seem to be very close (and Jean was one of the few in the Orleans family attending Marie's wedding in 1989).

The Count was there, but apparently alone. Also the Duke and Duchess of Angouleme with their son Pierre.

Paul-Anton Esterhazy Galanta and his wife were there too. They look great

The recently became the parents of a son Miklos

I'm curious about why the wedding of this particular prince from a cadet branch of the princely house of Liechtenstein, which includes dozens of members, is receiving so much attention compared to most Liechtenstein princes and princesses. Is it because of his Orléans mother?
I'd say the fact that the couple attended the wedding of the crown prince of Jordania last week also contributes to the attention their wedding is receiving now - because there was little interest in their recent civil wedding.

And yes, they are not only part of the Liechtenstein royal family but via his mother also closely related to the Orleans family (the groom himself is godparent to prince Joseph, the younger son of the Count and Countess of Paris) and the Württemberg family; so that will most likely also contribute.

Last edited:
Some Liechtenstein weddings get a lot of attention and some don't. I'd say it's all down to what level of attention the couple in question wants themselves. For instance the three recent weddings of the children of Prince Nikolaus all got different levels of attention depending. In this case I know that Felicitas and Johann Wenzel have been very forthcoming with sharing information about their engagement and photos with bloggers and Instagram accounts.

https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2557637

Little interest because no-one knew that it was happening. The only reason many of us realised that the civil wedding had taken place was because Felicitas was introduced as Princess Felicitas in Jordan.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the happy couple:flowers:

Who is the lady with Prince Sebastien?

Any photos from the other members of the Princely Family (ex.: Alois and Sophie)

It's Princess Marie Immaculata of Liechtenstein.

Did you mean his cousin, Princess Marie Annunciata?

no bridal tiara today :sad:

In the rex gallery someone is listed as "Hereditary PrinceAlexander of Austria"
Who on earth is that??? As far as I know, that's a complete mistake by Rex.

In the rex gallery someone is listed as "Hereditary PrinceAlexander of Austria"
Who on earth is that??? As far as I know, that's a complete mistake by Rex.
I guess they mean Archduke Alexander of Austria

Back
Top Bottom