Prince Joachim of Denmark and Marie Cavallier: May 24, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
in a few photos marie looks like prince carl philips girlfriend Emma

haha did you see little Felix falling asleep, how cute!
They should have handed out abanicos to the guests, it seems to be quite warm inside the church!

Does anyone can post some pictures from Victoria and Mette-Marit? I haven't seen them yet.

The bishop's speech: Prince Joachim has his sons with him today. And there's no finer best men.

The camera pans to Nikolai and Felix, and Nikolai is smiling when he catches what the bishop said.

And the camera caught Felix almost falling asleep;)

"Anyone know what CP Vctoria is wearing ?"

Victoria is wearing the 'button' tiara (think this is the one which has been named the 'jeep' tiara, isn't it?)

Last edited:
victoria is wearing the jeep tiara (four botton tiara)
and mette marit her wedding tiara
i think marie-louise has her 18th birthday tiara

can any of the danish members tell me why they both have said Yes twice?

Felix is asleep and Nikolai is sitting on Prince Henrik's lap!:wub::wub:

Ave Maria... a staple at all weddings, royal or not, is being played.

Last edited:
To answer the two questions: Do you take this person by your side? Will you love honour, cherish... etc. :flowers:

oh ok, so they split the question in two then (in my opinion anyway). Thanks for explaining!
They're such a lovely couple, I absolutely love them :wub:

Papa Cavallier is crying.

Joachim is looking at Marie but she does not look his way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joachim is looking at Marie but she does not look his way.

You're starting to sound like a reporter for the radio BurberryBrit, telling us all the details so that the listeleners know what's going on :lol: Lovely! (not that I'm any more quiet than you are...:rolleyes:)

The Ave Maria was really nice. The singer had a wonderful clear voice.
This really would have made me cry if I were the bride(wishful thinking? :D).

There was a moment when prince Henrik looked so transfixed at the ceiling as if it were crashing the next moment that HM look up as well. Quite a funny face she made!:lol:

I only hope they thought about translating the bishop's speech into French and gave it to the bride before the wedding...

haha, no don't apologyse, I love it!!!! And I'm sure the members who are having trouble with their connection as well :flowers:
It's the enthusiasm that leads us to keep typing what we see. I for one, don't have anyone here in my living room to share it with, so i just type all the impressions I get, just like you I assume, haha :lol:

Why don't we all (all the members) get together for the next royal wedding and watch it together? Nice suggestion?;) We could all meet in Sweden for example for Victoria's wedding!

I have to admit that I could not imagine how Marie would look like in a wedding dress, as I was not that much fond of her til now and did not pay much attention to her. But today she really looks very beautiful.

haha, no don't apologyse, I love it!!!! And I'm sure the members who are having trouble with their connection as well :flowers:
It's the enthusiasm that leads us to keep typing what we see. I for one, don't have anyone here in my living room to share it with, so i just type all the impressions I get, just like you I assume, haha :lol:

Why don't we all (all the members) get together for the next royal wedding and watch it together? Nice suggestion?;) We could all meet in Sweden for example for Victoria's wedding!

I would consider traveling for a royal wedding. :flowers: I have visited a country's national day before.

Too bad the camera's are not filming from the front of the church, that way we would have had a better look at their faces!

Marie's dress is SO beautiful!!

I'm watching it (thanks GT for the link) and I am loving all the event. The Danish Royals really know how to prepare a royal wedding! :wub:

Back
Top Bottom