Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: Church Service, Carriage Procession - May 19, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Harry looks great, rather nervous I think, but happy!

Disappointed at his uniform .

I think he looks great. They just said he chose not to wear the more formal uniform and went with something more comfortable. That’s what I would do.

So the rumour about Meghan being late, was just that a rumour.

There are several cars behind Meghan. Wonder if some of the kids are already in the cars?

Perfectly according to planning i think (Zara does look a bit uncomfortable in the wooden seat)

Perfectly according to planning i think (Zara does look a bit uncomfortable in the wooden seat)
She's 8.5 month pregnant, what do you think? :lol: At that point everything is uncomfortable, even pajamas and favourite couch.

The bride is almost there...

I've got to say it because i've just got to get it out of my system, but I am getting sick and tired of commentators saying Princess Diana's son, Harry. Harry was raised by two people, and Charles keeps getting forgotten even today! I know she's not here, but for gods sake.

I knew Harry would wear his Blues and Royals uniform.

William looks like he's finding Harry being nervous very amusing. :lol:

Confirmation that Duchess of Cambridge is "child rangling" from Sky News.

The chapel is magnificent perfect location!

Doria Ragland has arrived!

Charles and Camilla are arriving. Camilla is wearing pink.

Last edited:
She's 8.5 month pregnant, what do you think? :lol: At that point everything is uncomfortable, even pajamas and favourite couch.

i notice she's not sitting with her mother and brother and family, but at the very side of the seats, maybe so she can quickly slip out at the side if necessary?

Mother of the bride, looking gorgeous

Last edited by a moderator:
There are several cars behind Meghan. Wonder if some of the kids are already in the cars?

Thinking some of her friends may have stayed at the same hotel as her. If they did, her bridesmaids/page boys may be behind her.

The cheers when Meghan went past in the car! Just wonderful.

Doria looks radiant and happy.

Camilla looks lovely in pink.

Queen radiant in bright green. So happy to see Philip with her

The Queen and Prince Philip: she's wearing lime green with a purple addition to her hat.

Love Camilla's outfit! Queen is wearing lime green with a purple flower in her hat -- fab!

Charles in morning suit, no uniform. Prince Philip with the Queen.

The Queen in lime green. Prince Philip is walking!

i notice she's not sitting with her mother and brother and family, but at the very side of the seats, maybe so she can quickly slip out at the side if necessary?

Mother of the bride, looking gorgeous

That's entirely possible and very nice for her. This last stretch of pregnancy can be tough and easy exits (and closeness to the bathrooms :lol:) are appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom