Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: Church Service, Carriage Procession - May 19, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’m surprised to see Doria sitting in the second row!

She is better visible there in shots with the couple than if she'd been in the front row, maybe that could be a reason?

I love the page boys with the veil. The Mulroney boys did well :flowers:

There is no missing the absolute love on Harry's face as he watched her.

The poor guests outside the Quire probably can’t see anything.

21st Century wedding, when a reading comes from an iPad.

We have to give a hand to all the bridesmaid and page boys!!! They did so well! Bravo, kids!

Does anyone know who the lady in peach/orange is beside Jack Brooksbank?

I absolutely see why they picked this minister. So beautiful.

She is better visible there in shots with the couple than if she'd been in the front row, maybe that could be a reason?

Perhaps the two friends need to get out of the benches easily to read or sign something? . The Queen is also sitting on the second row while the duke of Cambridge is sitting on the best spot.

-
I find the tone of the sermon distracting: the (IMHO) over acting. I am used to a more dry way of speaking in a church but I am sure this will make it easier for people to keep their attention focused on the sermon instead of falling asleep.

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Cornwall look amused at the American bishop’s preaching style.

I think the Royal Family seem rather bemused by the dynamism of the preacher!

Ok, I'm actually worried about that candle not surviving the enthusiasm of the Reverend Curry.

As soon as he started, I was like...its time for some Church up here!

This sermon is a typical sermon that happens at any African American church on Sunday.

I know this isn't the British way.

This church has probably not often seen this style of preaching before

I'm very amused at how subdued the Dean of Windsor (I think that's him) behind Bishop Curry.

I don’t think the royals are used to that type of preaching. But it is resonating in me. It’s inspiring and truthful. In my church people would be on their feet and shouting hallelujah.

Look at Beatrice...

there was never a show like that in a Queens service ??

Zahra just looked on with open mouth *gg*

i love it!

David Beckham looks like he's enjoying it. :lol:

All the Windsors look very amused at Bishop Curry's delivery. Folks -- a new wind is blowing through St. George's Chapel today!

I think I look like Zara right now... What the ever loving ... is this? Is this how American churches look?

I understand why he was chosen, but I really dislike the sermon and it's length.

As soon as he started, I was like...its time for some Church up here!

This sermon is a typical sermon that happens at any African American church on Sunday.

I know this isn't the British way.

Amen!! He be right at home here in Charleston.

Back
Top Bottom