Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and Sofia Hellqvist: June 13, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She is stunning! So elegant! Well done Sofia!

God, I'm crying. The music is perfect, she's so beautiful, both are so emotional.

I wish them all the best.

I like Sofia's dress more so than Maddy's wedding dress.

The dress is just so classic Ida Sjöstedt quality, it doesn't look suitable for a royal bride. But it helps that she didn't wear the Cameo Tiara.

Sofia is a beautiful bride! I love her gown, and the music really was emotional. She looks so happy. I wish them all the best life has to offer!

Can't wait to see pics of the dress!!! Still waiting for them to come across!

The dress is nice, but I'm not in love with it. Her hair and veil on the other hand are very pretty.

I wish CP had shaved or at least trimmed the beard, he looks a little unkempt.

I like Sofia's dress more so than Maddy's wedding dress.
I think both are beautiful in their own way for each bride. I love Madeline's gonw and Sofia nailed her look. She looks every inch of a princess! You go girlfriend!!!:D

Who are the little flower girls?

Last edited by a moderator:
So far Queen Maxima is the best dressed lady for me. Sophie's, The Countess of Wessex, dress is just all right. Princess Takamado's shiny ensemble is somewhat disappointing.

Love the way you can hear the crowd cheer when they both said yes and then everyone in the church giggled.

Who are the little flower girls?

Princess Estelle, Chloe and Anais Sommerlath and a goddaughter of Sofia.

Last edited by a moderator:
She said I do, right?

Now she's Her Royal Highness Princess Sofia Kristina of Sweden, Duchess of Värmland.

Aww Fix You by Coldplay! One of my favourites!

Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Madeleine look stunning,QMII is wearing the red gown from her 75th birthday gala.I don't like Crown Princess Mette Marit's outfit.

Last edited:
Welcome in our circle, HRH Princess Sofia Kristina of Sweden, Duchess of Värmland!

Not sure what the title of this song is that they're singing to the couple right now, but it doesn't seem appropriate. " I will try to fix you."????

Beutiful new tiara for Carl Philip's bride.

The dress suits her, nothing out of the ordinary though.

Princess Madeleine looks great given her very advanced pregnancy.

Jurst saw Mette-Marit wiping away a tear. The atmosphere seems to be very emotional.

What a wonderful wedding ceremony. Carl Philip seems to be very emotional and touched. Little Leonore is very lively and handful - maybe is she too young for such event? Estelle has grown up a lot.

Mette Marit is crying and it looks like Frederik might be too!

She looks stunning1 I love the dress and the tiara! just that you can see her tattoo in the back, I would had cover that! but may be for her have same special meaning!

I am not a fan of Sofia Hellqvist, but credit where it is due: She knocked it out of the park with her wedding gown. She looks the best I have ever seen her and better than many other recent Royal brides, eg I prefer her dress, veil and flowers to Kate Middleton's.

Sofia's dress is lovely and fits beautifully!
A lot of emotions amongst the guests, tears and hankies out. King Carl Gustav tapping his foot to the music.

Back
Top Bottom