Prince Bernhard of Orange-Nassau and Annette Sekreve: July 6 and 8, 2000

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Prince Bernhard of Orange-Nassau Van Vollenhoven married Annette Sekreve on July 8, 2000 in Utrecht.

APL Pictures Part 1

Last edited by a moderator:
APL Pictures Part 2

Huggg

I really think that her dress was not fitting her as it should... She seems to be a big cake , when she is such an cute young woman...

lol, "a big cake" that's a good one.:D

While Princess Annette is an absolute favorite of mine, I agree with you that her wedding dress was ill-fitting. The material was a poor choice because it crushed too easily. I also think that her veil was a terrible choice.

more pictures from the wedding

The kiss...

Outside the church

official pictures

A very beautiful, sweet looking woman in the wrong dress ...

I agree, I think Anette has a quiet natural beauty, I think she is the prettiest in the dutch royal family. Her wedding dress was terrible though, but they looked very happy:)

Can anyone tell me where Bernhard Jr. and Annette were married (civil and church services), as well as who their attendants were?

I am interested in Alexandria's question, too, as well as if anyone has pictures of their civil wedding? I'd love to know more about this couple. Thanks in advance for any help.

Pics from the civil wedding that took place on 6th July, 2000 in Utrecht.

www.anp-photo.com

This thread has been completely converted to an ImageShack account now so that no images have been directly attached to the forum in an effort to conserve bandwidth.

It would be greatly appreciated if any newly-discovered images from this point forward would be hosted via a private image hosting account such as Photobucket or Imageshack.

Please also review the images already posted and not re-post the exact same images over and over.

Please note that images which are attached directly to the forum are subject to removal by an Administrator or SuperModerator without notice to the member.

Thank you for your co-operation on this matter so that we can all continue to enjoy images of our favourite royals.

The TRF Team

pdas1201 - THANK YOU! I appreciate these pictures. What a festive hat she has on. Do you know anything about Annette? Where she is from, what her family is like, does she work? I don't know anything about her and am curious.

I also notice all the V.V. men have blue ties on -- do they pick a color theme for the ties for each wedding? What a fun idea!

More pictures from refdag without watermarks

Wedding Parties

Hi! I have a question, does anyone know where the wedding party was held? Also the wedding parties of Bernhard's brothers?

The party after the religeous wedding was for both Bernhard as Maurist at Palace Het Loo in Apeldoorn.
Prince Pieter-Christiaan married in the west of the country so his party was in The Hague instead of Apeldoorn, in Palace Noordeinde. The weddingparty for prince Floris was also in Palace Het Loo in Apeldoorn, the reception after his civil marriage was however in Castle Muiderslot in Muiden, a castle which was founded by his namesake, Count Floris V of Holland.

Thanks for the info Marengo!! What about the civil marriage afterparties of Prince Maurits, Prince Bernhard Jr and Prince Pieter-Christiaan?? And what about the religious/civil marriage afterparties of Crown Prince Willem-Alexander, Prince Friso and Prince Constantijn??

I was wondering if there's a thread with pic of Bernhard and Anette's engagement

Photo credits Sipa Press, Action Press and Olympia:

Due to her and her husband's Million Dollar Happiness smiles I've never noticed that her dress wasn't very beautiful... And on July, loos a dress more proper to a Winter Wedding.

Nonetheless, their happiness supress any faux-pas.

Thank you, Elsa, once again :)!

mtbcm :)

Beautiful bouquet! But I really do not like her gown, It was just ugly!

I did't like her dress.Sometimes the coat dress look works but this time it does'nt IMO.

Not a fan her coat wedding dress at all. I like the look on some women but I don't the the style of her dress.

Back
Top Bottom