Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Civil Wedding - July 1, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Such a shame Charlene isn't wearing a hat, and so many ladies are!

Not many of the ladies there seemed to be wearing hats. Princess Stephanie had no hat.

Saw a clip of Alexandra, Louis and Pauline together behind Stephanie and Caroline! Everyone looks so happy!

Princess Stephanie looks great by the way. And A&C look really happy! May their worst day be like this one! :)

I loved Caro's outfit. The color is really nice. But i didn't like her hat. It was like she was going to the beach! I liked Charlotte's outfit a lot. She also wore a hat & was really chic. Stephanie was so sweet shedding her tears for her brother.

I am CRAZY about that color on Charlene, and her face is glowing with flawless makeup.

But I wish she had worn a hat...BUT...she looked gorgeous. Everyone did.

It was the most emotional civil Grimaldi wedding I have seen.

And they looked very, very happy.

Last edited:
Just a quick question: why was Princess Grace was styled Her Serene Highness The Princess of Monaco/according to wikipedia), but Princess Charlene is now HSH Princess Charlene?

Last edited:
Finally saw it! She really looks good.
Caroline and Stephanie are touched. Their kids look fine!

And the section of Caroline disappeared lol.:bang:

The section of Caroline is under the title of H.R.H Princess Stephanie. I think they are shifting Caroline and Stephanie right a bit to create room for Charlene and it is taking them a bit of time.

For a quick second, Princess Charlene looks just like Princess Grace in that balcony photo....:whistling:

That colour really suits her. It's almost the same color she wore at her engagement.
no i dont see the grace look, would love to see the video but i dont think both ladies look the same or dress the same way total diffrent era...:ermm:

Charlene is a true beauty, she looks absolutely fantastic here.
Both of them look so happy and emotional, it is lovely to see. I am touched watching them, OMG what will I do tomorrow!;)

maybe the sound was bad....but Princess Charlene didn't say "OUI"..did she?

Just saw the ceremony in tv, I didn't see Caroline? Charlotte and Alexandra in ilght blu e like Charlene, so nice to' share the sane colour! Charlotte was stunning, her hat was perfect, very French, not those English funny things!:)

This wedding doesn´t raise any emotions in me. They have made a business agreement and both will do their parts.
DiarioFemenino
Caroline with her superbig hat
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I´m waiting for the concert, maybe then foreign royals will be seen.

The color is wonderfull. She look's very,very happy! Congratulation for the first part. Tomorrow it will be great!:)

Just saw the ceremony in tv, Caroline, Charlotte and Alexandra in light blu e like Charlene, so nice to' share the sane colour! Charlotte was stunning, her hat was perfect, very French, not those English funny things!:)
:)Very mediterrain and not too formal wedding! Can't wait to see tomorrow the catholic ceremony!

Back
Top Bottom