Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Church Wedding - July 2, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am watching the wedding in two computers. one with the Principaut link and other with the CNN link. Somebody should say the name of the guests arriving. I've just seen Karl Lagerfeld and the Dukes of Bragança

Lol, look how debonaire Karl Lagerfeld looks, never without his shades; the other 007. :cool:

Just saw the Dushess of Braganca and many other royals, now the excitement is starting!

hi there- a newbie joining in! fun to watch....just wish I knew who everyone was,too- and who they're clapping for!?

Welcome at the forums :flowers: It's getting easier step by step as now the more famous people are arriving..;)

The countess of Paris in a very huge hat, and Farah Diba in a small one

Euronews is now showing the wedding on the whole tv screen, and Bernadette Chirac is arriving now to much applause!

Jean Todt and Michelle Yeoh.

Omgosh, I recognize those two little girls because they were with Princess Alexandra yesterday! :) Also one of the de Massy's just showed up! :cool:

I just saw the stairs and it looks magnificent!
the other charles and camilla arrived! she truly looks like Barbie!

Georg Friedrich of Prussia and Sophie of Isenburg have just arrived, nice that they're together. Louis Alfonso de Borbon & Wife and she looks sort of clownish! Camilla Crociani looks nice, although I'm sure most people wont think so! Maria Vladimirovna looks like she's the night time entertainment!

Naomi Campbell, Madeleine of Sweden alone.

Naomi Campbell (ex-girlfriend) and her Russian billionaire boyfriend , Vladimir

Just saw Princess Madeleine and Prince Carl Philip. Is also present the Italy Minister of Justice, Angelino Alfano with his wife

Last edited:
Crown Princess Margarita in a beautiful yellow color and a nice big hat! Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia actuially looks very elegant! The duchess of Braganca looks nice but as usual with her hats it dates her a bit, but very elegant still!

oh Farah Diba was very much welcome by the audience

Georg Friedrich of Prussia and Sophie of Isenburg have just arrived, nice that they're together. Louis Alfonso de Borbon & Wife and she looks sort of clownish! Camilla Crociani looks nice, although I'm sure most people wont think so! Maria Vladimirovna looks like she's the night time entertainment!

Darn, I missed them! *tears* :( What were they wearing?

There are some tight dresses there, not as tight as some faces thought..

Farah Diba Pahlavi is arriving and everyone is clapping for her, she seems to be more loved in France then in Iran! I also loved her yellow tones, she's always one to count on elegance for.

Darn, I missed them! *tears* :( What were they wearing?

She was wearing some fascinator type thing with her hair up and I cant remember what the rest looked like but it was colorful if I remember right!

Countess of Paris looks odd as is usual with her, but I've seen her look worse!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I really miss the real Countess of Paris...

Naiomi looks very nice. Her boyfriend is certainly hunky. oooh la la

Thank you, Jonc93, I shall keep an eye out for them! :flowers:

ETA: and you too, Charlotte Aster, thanks! :)

I wish the commentators would stop comparing this wedding to the wedding of William and Catherine! That was UK, this is Monaco!

I hope Sophie of Isenburg wears a Prussian tiara later tonight! :D

Back
Top Bottom