Prince Abdulaziz bin Fahd Al Saud and Princess Al Anoud bint Faisal Al Saud: Dec 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very strange customs to us. No, women are present?

Thanks for the photos!:flowers:
I find it hard to believe that somebody posted the photo of the couple. Prince Abdulaziz and Princess AlAnood appear to a good match. Crown Prince of Dubai is as dashing as ever.

Sorry I had to remove the picture, according to members on other forums it was not her.

Very strange customs to us. No, women are present?

Women have a separate celebration not only in Saudi Arabia does that take place but throughout the Gulf.

How sad, since this is the joining of a man and a woman.

How sad, since this is the joining of a man and a woman.

Many families will have a smaller party before the main wedding where it will be family only male & females + the groom.

The bigger wedding is just for ladies but the groom does make an entrance with the bride and/or comes in as she is about to leave.

Most of the equipment was the wedding of Paris

How old is the bride? Does anyone know how long they were engaged for?

I'm assuming the wedding has happened right? I apologize I don't know much about the customs/traditions but is it common to not photograph the women at all. All the photos I've seen are only of the men.

I'm assuming the wedding has happened right? I apologize I don't know much about the customs/traditions but is it common to not photograph the women at all. All the photos I've seen are only of the men.

Yes the wedding did take place.
For the public no, but they would have a photographer or 2 on site to take pictures of the bride, place & friends (if wanted) but these pictures will be for the bride to keep and not for the public.

ah I understand thank you!^Well either way congrats to the couple!

Is her name Al Anood or Mashael?
Why are the invitations in Prince Salman's name if the grooms father would be alive?

Tradition. Prince Salman is almost like a representative or a symbol of the family especially that he knows about the history of the family and the genealogy and roots of other families as well.

No royal wedding is allowed without the permission of the Royal Court and all wedding invitations are all done in his name.

Back
Top Bottom