Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly 17 May 2008, St George's Chapel, Windsor

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thought you might like to know the following information
from BBC News
WEDDING FACTS
The bride will be known as Mrs Autumn Phillips
She was being given away by her father, Brian Kelly
The cake was made by the Buckingham Palace pastry chef
The bride's tiara is on loan from the Princess Royal

Other than the bows (like Cristine I'm stuck with a Mabel-trauma) the dress is very beautiful. She looks truly lovely! Thanks for the pictures and all the background information everyone!

BBC just said Hello Magazine photographers were not allowed inside the chapel nor to the reception but any photographers that were allowed may sell their photos to Hello so I'm confused oh they also said this was confirmed by Buckingham Palace.

Her bouquet looks rather like Diana's.

There appears to a number of royals missing - Edward and Sophie, Viscount Linley.

Why always compare to Diana...?
I've seen this type of bouquet very often ...
But today is Autumn ' day .......It's her bouquet:flowers:

What a beautiful wedding. Thank you so much posters for all the great pictures!!...I just wish they would have televised the wedding.
I know the wedding was private, but did they make any commemoratives??

Why always compare to Diana...?
I've seen this type of bouquet very often ...
But today is Autumn ' day .......It's her bouquet:flowers:

I agree. It's Autumn 's special day, it's to talk about her

Strange about the Wessex's saw the coverage on Sky definately not on the steps which I'm sure they would be.

Autumn looked amazing.

The bouqet was very english country wedding.

I don't know what Beatrice was thinking!!!!!

no im not keen on the dress its abit full, with bows and out of fashion not my taste plus the tiara isnt right on her head too big a bouquet very disappointing wedding

Bridesmaids lovely colour and design and the material was perfect Autumn should have got Vera Wang do to her dress as well
Jackie Aubie- friend from canada
Zara - peter's sister
Susannah Toynbee- friend from england
Stephanie - peter's half sister
Jessica - autums' half sister
rosie bush - peter's goddaughter

Best men
ben goss - best friend from school
Andrew 'tucks' Tucker - someone he grew up with

Ushers
Torquil Gordon-Duff, Mark Hepburn, Fergus Gladstone, Tom Lightroller and Fraser Bush, all also Gordonstoun friends

what was beatrice wearing and that thing on her head!!!! get a fashion advisor and not your mother
hate what the queen is wearing really long and dreary colour
is camilla recycling the outfit she wore to her sons wedding?

Last edited:
It was report sky that Princess Eugenie was one of those doing a reading in the service.

The only thing I've heard about the actual service

The bride's tiara is on loan from the Princess Royal

It's a very pretty tiara. I remember in another thread there was speculation as to whether Autumn would wear a tiara. She has.

This actually doesn't look like a very understated wedding, given Peter's distance from the throne. The use of St. George's chapel, the tiara, the long veil, the coach ride away from the chapel...it all looks like the weddings of past princes and princesses.

i really hope hello are doing exclusive photos of the reception!!! i guess im just nosy like that. I dont care if anyone thinks it cheesy but it will be soo cool

lol don't worry I feel the same way, I know it's wrong and we should be happy with what we get in terms of photos but I'd love to see photos from the whole day.

Indeed it looked like a simple family wedding. I just dont understand about william not being there, and not attending your cousin's wedding to go to a friend's wedding as has been reported just doesnt make sense particularly bc william and peter are supposed to be close.
And what in the world was Beatrice thinking, this tops her bad outfits/headgear. I agree that the press shouldnt be so hard on her but seriously she should know better than to wear that horrid nest of butterflies on her head!

It's a very pretty tiara. I remember in another thread there was speculation as to whether Autumn would wear a tiara. She has.

This actually doesn't look like a very understated wedding, given Peter's distance from the throne. The use of St. George's chapel, the tiara, the long veil, the coach ride away from the chapel...it all looks like the weddings of past princes and princesses.
How understated can it be when you are the queen's grandson?

actually i havent seen chelsy or kate. they were not on the stairs with the family..i presumed they would be though

Back
Top Bottom