Marriage of princess Aisha bint Al Hussein & Mr. Ashraf Banayotti: January 27th, 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossina

Former Moderator
City
Country
India
Marriage of princess Aisha bint Al Hussein & Mr. Ashraf Banayotti: January 27th, 2016

According to the royal court princess Aisha bint Al Hussein got married to Mr.Ashraf Banayotti today. The king , queen Rania & princess Muna attended the ceremony which was held at princess Muna's house in Amman.
Princess Aisha marries Ashraf Banayotti | Jordan Times
Petra:
وكالة الأنباء الأردنية - الملك والملكة يحضران عقد قران الأميرة عائشة بنت الحسين

Congrats to princess Aisha & her husband :flowers::flowers:

Last edited:
Congratulations to them!

Petra did not mention any info about Mr. Banayotti. As you all know this is Aisha`s second marriage. She was married before to Mr. Zeid Juma, the father of her two children Aoun & Muna Juma.

i thought Princess Aicha is already married:)
but anyway congratulations to the couple and i hope to see photos.

What about her children Aoun & Muna Juma??? Do you think they accepted her marriage ?

i thought Princess Aicha is already married:)
but anyway congratulations to the couple and i hope to see photos.
She was divorced Lilo... years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic news and congratulations to the couple.
I hope we get a few pictures of the ceremony.

I suppose Mr. Banayotti was previously married too and has children of his own.

Congratulations to Princess Aisha and her new husband.

What about her children Aoun & Muna Juma??? Do you think they accepted her marriage ?

I hope so. She divorced from their father many years ago. I think that it was important to her to have her children's acceptance for her new marriage.

I hope we'll get at least one photo from the ceremony and will see Aoun and Muna on it.

Congratulations to Princess Aisha and Mr Banayotti. I wish them all the best :flowers:

I hope so. She divorced from their father many years ago. I think that it was important to her to have her children's acceptance for her new marriage.

And I think they have a regular contact with their father.
Has he married again? Anyone knows?

Any information about her husband ???

Back
Top Bottom