Louis Ducruet and Marie Chevallier: July 26 & 27, 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For me Louis and Marie are a nice couple, two nice persons. I wish them happiness and a long life.I enjoy very much following their wedding, but for me this wedding doesn't male me dream. They are very normal people, rich and privileged, nothing else. However I love Albert, Caroline and Stephanie and then their children. Only Pierre and Beatrice made me dream.

I love the Princely Family of Monaco...I have been following them since I was a small child in the 60's and 70's. Almost EVERYTHING about this family...their looks, their palaces and villas, their Principality and their unbelievable life style "makes me dream".

It's why I follow them above all the others. I don't care about Royals that look like my neighbors and co workers, and who must abide by certain rules in order to avoid censure by Press and public.

As for their weddings..Pierre and Beatrice had a wedding that reflects them...aristocratic, glamorous, high profile.

Andrea and Charlotte opted for more privacy but it was still lavish and glamorous in the extreme.

I have no doubt that it's the same with Louis and Marie...we just aren't seeing much of it.:cool:

Last edited:
My favorite royal weddings are British and Scandinavian. They are the ones with the most tradition.
I enjoyed the wedding of Albert and Charlene and I liked the wedding of Pierre and Beatrice (my favorite of the weddings of Princess Caroline's children).
But Caroline and Stephanie's children are private people, but they still had big marriages.
I think Louis Ducruet and Marie Chevallier are having a great wedding. The wedding of your dreams. And I still hope to see some pictures.

But weren't Charlene and her children at Charlotte and Dimitri's wedding?
It's weird that she wasn't at Louis's wedding. Unless she has a sick child.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really loved Marie's vintage wedding car!

Grimaldi family is very loved all over the world. I like them for their humanity and their power. I saw them laugh and cry. My favorite is Caroline since she married Stefano Casiraghi. I am been following Albert, Caroline and Staphanie since 1980. They are different but they are good persons.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0bmH1fIJHv/

The bride and groom.

Princess Charlene was not there, not even Jacques and Gabriella. Stephanie was wearing a yellow dress, no hat. On the other hand Caroline, Tatiana and Beatrice were wearing a very big hat. Charlotte was wearing a polka dot black dress. Daniel Ducruet's daughter was a flower girl and Camille was bridesmaid. Pauline had feathers(?) in her hair.

I saw a photo but now I cannot find it!

Why in the world would Charlene not have been there? It's disrespectful to say the least. I know she rarely sees fit to accompany her husband on royal duties abroad but surely a family wedding on her own doorstep is another matter. Apparently not.

On a different note, I am stunned that Jacques and Gabriella were not in the bridal party considering how close Louis is to his Uncle.

Marie looks beautiful but I wish she had done something with her hair!

Why in the world would Charlene not have been there? It's disrespectful to say the least. I know she rarely sees fit to accompany her husband on royal duties abroad but surely a family wedding on her own doorstep is another matter. Apparently not.

On a different note, I am stunned that Jacques and Gabriella were not in the bridal party considering how close Louis is to his Uncle.

I love Charlene, but yes you're right, it is very odd and disrespectful towards her husband's family. If I were Caroline or Stephanie I would be hurt but it seems that for everyone is ok (since she didn't attend Caroline's childrens' wedding and everything was fine), so there must be some valid reason behind her absence.

She doesn't accompany her husband abroad on royal duties maybe because Albert wants her to stay in Monaco with the kids, but this is not a royal duty it's a completely different thing, it's a family wedding. I just cannot understand...there surely must be some valid reason!

I really don't understand why Charlene and the twins were not able to make it. I even saw a little baby. I did not also find Camille, where is she?
Couple is lovely and Stephanie is so emotional, ready to cry.

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Ducruet! :twohearts: :flowers:
It looked like a lovely wedding and Marie's dress was beautiful - Louis has good taste if it were indeed designed by him. It's a pity that Charlene wasn't there. Perhaps she was ill, but as others have said this was a family occasion so there's no other reason (that we know of) why she couldn't have been there.

Congratulations to the happy couple:flowers:. They look so blissfully happy on the pic of them walking down the isle!

Marie's gown looks lovely, but I'm a bit disappointed with her hairstyle. Her hair looks like it is weighed down with too much hairspray, or whatever styling product was used. Of course I miss a bit of bling in her hair, but then, I might be a bit to obsessed with wedding tiaras... ;)

I once heard that Stephanie can't stand to wear something on her head, be that hats or tiaras or whatever. So it's no surprise that she goes hatless.

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

Seems like a very down to earth wedding. Very mediterranean.They seem like a very simple couple.

Well,Charlene is not family,Albert married her to produced legitimate heirs . Now,Albert got what he wanted. Everyone happy. Good to see the Casiraghi family being supportive.Long live the newlyweds!

Last edited:
Charlene went to Charlotte and Dimitri’s La vigie party

To the party, yes. But was there pics of Charlene during the civil and religious twedding ceremony? No. She didn’t go to the religious wedding of Pierre and Andrea either. Only to the civil ceremony of Pierre. Weird attitude. That is not normal even in a normal household. We all go to weddings,wedding is fun,there you see all your crazy but lovable family! imo

Good to see that everything is water under the bridge now between Caroline and Daniel Ducruet. I can still remember his scandal with the Miss Belgium bare breast girl scandal lol! Prince Rainier and Caroline were very cold towards the marriage pf Stephanie to his former bodyguard. This is what family is all about. Being supportive of each other,in times of grief and happiness.��

Caroline and her children were present and very chic. Caroline loves her sister and their relationship Is very good. Casiraghi children and Ducruet children are closer than we think. Caroline, Charlotte, Beatrice and Tatiana with hats.

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Ducruet! :twohearts: :flowers:
It looked like a lovely wedding and Marie's dress was beautiful - Louis has good taste if it were indeed designed by him. It's a pity that Charlene wasn't there. Perhaps she was ill, but as others have said this was a family occasion so there's no other reason (that we know of) why she couldn't have been there.

Charlene was partying the night away last night at the red cross ball so I doubt entirely that she was ill. Her absence at the wedding is inexplicable but not altogether surprising anymore. I am, however, really surprised that Louis did not ask his little cousins Jacques and Gabriella to be attendants today and that is nothing to do with Charlene.

Charlene was partying the night away last night at the red cross ball so I doubt entirely that she was ill. Her absence at the wedding is inexplicable but not altogether surprising anymore. I am, however, really surprised that Louis did not ask his little cousins Jacques and Gabriella to be attendants today and that is nothing to do with Charlene.

To say the truth I was expecting Jacques and Gabriella to be pageboy and flower girl too but they were not so I am a bit disappointed. Everyone has his reasons...Louis and Marie not to choose the little ones and Charlene not to go to the wedding. We know nothing.

Thanks for the pics, iceflower. Is Pauline in the picture somewhere?

And yes, I’m surprised too that the twins were not in the wedding party, they would have been perfect.

Lovely occasion for Louis and Marie.

Thanks for the pics, iceflower. Is Pauline in the picture somewhere?

You are most welcome! :flowers: Pauline can be seen between (behind) Louis and Stephanie and behind Pauline you can see Caroline.

To say the truth I was expecting Jacques and Gabriella to be pageboy and flower girl too but they were not so I am a bit disappointed. Everyone has his reasons...Louis and Marie not to choose the little ones and Charlene not to go to the wedding. We know nothing.

It looks so bad though that Charlene was not there, especially when we know she was in the vicinity courtesy of her presence at the red cross ball last night.

Great Famiily Picture of Prince Rainier and Princesse Grace Children and Grandchildren whose Wedding was in the same Cathedral.

Who cares if Charlene doesn't attend. Charlene Is the Princess Consorte, but she is not able to play the role full time. She does what she wants. However Albert, Caroline and the Casiraghi were very happy and smiling. Stephanie not very smiling, Daniel Ducruet's wife horrible. There was also Khadia Njin, Caroline's great friend.

It looks so bad though that Charlene was not there, especially when we know she was in the vicinity courtesy of her presence at the red cross ball last night.

Yes, I agree with you but as I said there must be a reason behind her absence at family weddings which we obviously don't know. As far as we know, she only attended at Charlotte's civil wedding.

Yes, I agree with you but as I said there must be a reason behind her absence at family weddings which we obviously don't know. As far as we know, she only attended at Charlotte's civil wedding.

To be fair, we only have two pictures of Charlotte’s wedding

Who cares if Charlene doesn't attend. Charlene Is the Princess Consorte, but she is not able to play the role full time. She does what she wants. However Albert, Caroline and the Casiraghi were very happy and smiling. Stephanie not very smiling, Daniel Ducruet's wife horrible. There was also Khadia Njin, Caroline's great friend.

Going to a family wedding has nothing to do with her role as Princess Consort.

Back
Top Bottom