Louis Ducruet and Marie Chevallier: July 26 & 27, 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sophie 25, the prince Albert's wife is Princess Charlene or Charlene, a little respect please!!

She's also his wife so if I want to call her that I will and I don't know where on Earth you deduce that calling her his wife is disrespectful.

Yes, but she has a name

I don(t call Kate, prince William'wife or queen Letizia Felipe'wife, it is more polite to give them a name but do what you want

Is Albert's wife with him? Good gracious, surely she's not absent.

She wasn't with him in the car. Now if she arrived later, maybe in another car with the kids if they are going to be flower girl and pageboy, or if she just stayed at home, I don't know.

Last edited:
Where do you see the guests and members of family arriving ? you are on place ?

I think the wedding is finished, it is now in France 6h 30 pm like in Monaco , a little too;late for a wedding

Last edited by a moderator:
She wasn't with him in the car. Now if she arrived later, maybe in another car with the kids if they are going to be flower girl and pageboy, or if she just stayed at home, I don't know.

Are there photographers in the vicinity? Do you think there will be photos taken by paparazzis? Thank you for sharing with us!

How disappointing ...we didn't see the bride enter the Cathedral...we saw no guests arrive...!:sad:

How disappointing ...we didn't see the bride enter the Cathedral...we saw no guests arrive...!:sad:

Yes, an absolute let down. They must have a magazine deal but I would have thought that seeing the guests and bridal party arrive wouldn't have been out of bounds. When Queen Elizabeth's grandson sold his wedding to a magazine even he didn't block pictures of the bridal party arriving/leaving.

Last edited:
(..)
So special that Pauline had a hand in the design of the dress. And Camille, I believe, is a bridesmaid. Maybe the twins will be in the wedding party too.

P Stephanie is sure to shed a few tears. An only son getting married...I remember how emotional she was at her brother’s wedding.

Louis and Marie are a gorgeous couple. I wish them only happiness for many years to come.

Now for some pictures please.

Monaco is a ruling state, glamour is not mandatory at all. If it was, it won’t be a monarchy but a beauty miss contest: ininteresting !

Aww....obviously tears of joy as Marie and Louis seem so crazy for one another. I just hope she wore waterproof mascara!?

It's very appropriate that she wore Stephanie's pearls!

I am disappointed that we didnt get to see her entrance but this is what they apparently wanted so I am VERY happy for them.

Marie said months ago that Pancake would be a part of things...I wish I could see if they put a bow tie on him for the reception or something!:lol:

Poor monegasque people. A wedding in the Cathedral and police doesn't allow to see nothing.

Tears don't mean they love each other more that the others.

In all the monarchies, the persons who want to see the wedding can srr the persons arriving to the Church, in England, the cousin of the queen Gabriella of Kent was taken in photos, the nephews of the Queen of Margreth married and there were taken in photos

I hope to see some photos of the bride and the families

:previous: I didnt say that Flaubert. But if you follow them even a tiny bit you would realize that they do indeed love one another deeply.

I am baffled and sad by posters who would find something sinister about a bride weeping on her wedding day. It happens a lot...trust me.:bang:

The Casiraghi-Ducruet do not owe the public a thing. If they want private weddings I applaud them, despite the disappointment.

We don't own these people!

Last edited:
I am happy. However Caroline and Stephanie 's children respect their role in Monaco public life . This Is a important private event of princely family, not a state wedding as Albert and Charlene. Important but private. So did Casiraghi children. Only the twins will marry in pubblic. This is the protocol everyone respects.

Some persons are more sensitive than other persons

Imagine Charlotte would marry at the city hall, there would be a riot with the photograpes and people who would like to see her

It happens very often, but if a bride doesn't cry , It doesn't mean her feelings are less deep.

The day of the wedding is very a very big day for a person and there are a lot of persons who are criying but it dépends of persons

Of course it doesn't mean a person's feelings are less deep if they aren't crying, I rarely cry at weddings, everyone is different. However it is obvious that these two are crazy about each other in general and as she's the bride in question people are commenting on it.

Unfortunately it is true that a media riot would have ensued if Charlotte had attempted to marry at City Hall and then sneak into the Cathedral unnoticed but that is hardly her fault.

Stephanie made a conscious effort to keep her children as low profile as possible.

I don't even remember seeing photos of them at Rainier's funeral or Albert's enthronement.

Ironically however Louis wanted to be married in the Cathedral because he wanted to be near the remains of his grandfather Rainier, who he says he loved and admired.

For me Louis and Marie are a nice couple, two nice persons. I wish them happiness and a long life.I enjoy very much following their wedding, but for me this wedding doesn't male me dream. They are very normal people, rich and privileged, nothing else. However I love Albert, Caroline and Stephanie and then their children. Only Pierre and Beatrice made me dream.

I believe Marie's father is dead so perhaps it made this an even more emotional moment for her.

Moonmaiden - Stephanie's children didn't attend Prince Rainier's funeral but they did participate in some of the enthronement celebrations. But you're right - Stephanie made a conscious effort to spare them the spotlight as children.

Poor monegasque people. A wedding in the Cathedral and police doesn't allow to see nothing.

I totally agree and, lets face it, every bride in every country in the world will attract strangers/well wishers who will stand and admire her as she enters the church (or wherever) and she will usually be very delighted about this on her special day. If Marie and Louis have blocked people from even watching them enter and leave the cathedral then they have missed out, IMO, on the warmth that couples receive and enjoy from onlookers on their wedding day. If it was done for reasons related to privacy then that's one thing but if it was for reasons related to money, bearing in mind how rich they are anyway, then I feel they may regret it in time as I'm sure the atmosphere would have been wonderful around the cathedral if people had been allowed to be there. JMO.

Last edited:
Perhaps we will see some photos in Hola next days

The photo of the civil wedding was published on the site of Hola

Back
Top Bottom