Lady Davina Windsor and Gary Lewis: 31 July 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The wedding of Lady Davina and Gary is very beautiful and romantic.))

I must be getting old....the bride looks to me like she ought to have been in school studying for her A levels!! oy vey!

Personally, I think Lady Davina's dress was pretty but overall, she looked more like a bridesmaid than a bride.

Davina looked, to me, more like a bride than any other contemporary bride of note. The photos reflect a simple and sincere celebration, rather than a dog and pony show. Her wedding attire suited her perfectly. I know nothing of her personality, but I am sure I'd like her if I had the good fortune to meet her.

I am not sure about her dress.It kinda ages her to me.

The intense blue of Lady Davina's bridal flowers are exquisite!!

Unoffical Royalty has three pictures in their blog. The last picture includes Lady Davina Windsor, Gary Lewis and Ari Lewis (Gary Lewis' son from previous relationship).
https://www.unofficialroyalty.com/f...edding-of-lady-davina-windsor-and-gary-lewis/

I also like how simple with no fuss, yet romantic the wedding was.

Gary Lewis is the first person of Māori descent and even first ethnic minority (could be disputed here, as some may considered Queen Charlotte) to marry into the British Family.

Lady Davina's children were the first (based on line of succession) to be affected by the Succession to the Crown Act 2013. Her son Tāne (born 2012) and her daughter Senna (born 2010) positions were swapped. At that time, Senna becomes 28th, Tāne becomes 29th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom