King Hussein & Queen Noor: 1978

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salma

Majesty , Royal Blogger , Picture of the Week
City
---
Country
Portugal
wedding day: QNoor and KHussein

Attachments

• 51957093.jpg
    51957093.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 804
rare pix of QN and KH's wed-

Attachments

• sparents.jpg
    sparents.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 995
  • swed8.jpg
    swed8.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 771
  • swed20.jpg
    swed20.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 13,560
  • swed19.jpg
    swed19.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 816
  • swed11.jpg
    swed11.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 717
  • swed3.jpg
    swed3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 939
  • swed2.jpg
    swed2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 767
  • swed1.jpg
    swed1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 746
  • swed.jpg
    swed.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 995
Last edited by a moderator:
some more-

Attachments

• swed9.jpg
    swed9.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 476
  • swed10.jpg
    swed10.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 684
  • swed12.jpg
    swed12.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 592
  • swed13.jpg
    swed13.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 569
  • swed16.jpg
    swed16.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 671
  • swed15.jpg
    swed15.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 455
  • swed17.jpg
    swed17.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 678
  • swed18.jpg
    swed18.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 831
Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php

Beautiful KH and QN during their Wedding Day:)

king ussein and queen noor cuting the cake

Attachments

• wedcouplejune151978.jpg
    wedcouplejune151978.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 658
No one told them the bottom was cardboard!

I never ask that but how Noor and the king met?

Noor worked for the construction of the new airport outside Amman, back in the late 70s. K.Hussein had a personal interest in this particular project and invited her many times for dinner. Q.Alia had just died in 1977, so the two of them came closer. This is the official feedback we have - personally, I have no reason to doubt about this story.

Wonderful pics .. Thanks
I like Her dress !!

Beautiful photos! :flowers: QN's wedding dress was simple and inornate, yet lovely. Its design slightly reminds me of a Jordanian traditional dress.

I also loved the interior design of the room in which they got married. Does anyone know which palace is this?

befor beeing Queen Noor al Hussein her name was Lisa Najeeb Haliby ...."najeeb Haliby" seem to be Arabian names ...does she has some arabians origins?

It's Halaby actually.:flowers: Yes, she's of Syrian descend and was a Syrian Orthodox Christian before her marriage.

According to her book, Queen Noor did not wear any makeup on her wedding day. She only wore the tops of some spectacular diamond earrings she received.

queen noor was a very simple bride, her dress was "minimalist" and her hairs casual, her make-up also was too light. I like moderately
she was married before and had a child ....
he was married so many times before and had so many children ....that's why, I guess, they were so simple , and had a simple party ...

There have been lots of rumor about another child. But it has never been proven. I have never heard about a previous marriage. Do you know where proof of this is printed.

I read it here in the forum she has a child of her previous marriage with a BlackAmerican

Is that really true? I thought it was just a rumor !!!!

This was a rumor.

:previous: I never believed a word either. A Queen never hides a previous marriage, let alone a child! And QN has been an 'active' Queen for 20 years or so.;)

Noor in some mags you can read that Queen Noor was married before her wedding with KH.

What kind of marriage? A serious and long-term one? Because I doubt it. To me it looks similar to the one of CP Letizia - nothing serious, in other words.

What kind of marriage? A serious and long-term one? Because I doubt it. To me it looks similar to the one of CP Letizia - nothing serious, in other words.

Well mag wrote that she got married with a friend after her graduation.

I think if this were true, as with any mother, she would be proud of the child and not try to hid him/her.

Well mag wrote that she got married with a friend after her graduation.

This is why I don't think this marriage is worth mentioned. K.Hussein was definitely QN's destiny IMO! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom