King Hussein and Dina Bint Abdul Hamid 1955

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
farid alatrash was a very close friend to the jordanian royal family especially queen zain alsharaf
Farid al atrash come from "durouz" place in syria ; his family there rule ; they call him "Prince" his sister "Asmahan" run to egypt & sing , but she was kill because she break her family rule because she is princess she sing , they kill her because she work , so king husein love farid al atrash songs very much , queen noor one time say that he listen for him & have too much songs for him

No Asmahan was not a princess, her mother was a princess, so they consider them princesses and princes,

and Farid el atrash is very close to familly :)

No Asmahan was not a princess, her mother was a princess, so they consider them princesses and princes,

and Farid el atrash is very close to familly :)
oh i veyr sory thanks you for inofrmation :flowers:

I never understood why he did that... Lack of political experience maybe? ;)

Lack of political experience has nothing to do with what he had done when he took Alia away from her mother because keeping Alia with her mother will not effect anything in Jordan or outside Jordan. In an Arabic family this happens whenever there is some problems going on between the parents. :)

1. The wedding: Dina in Ragadhan Palace

2. Raghadan Palace in wedding day. April 19, 1955

3. KHussein arrive Palace

4. KHussein and Queen Dina

5. In Palace after the ceremony

really nice to see late king faisal second of iraq with his cousin king hussein :flowers:

I found a beautiful picture of Dina. Noor Asem looks so much like her in that picture but I really don't know how to upload pictures here.

Back
Top Bottom