Felipe, Prince of Asturias & Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano: 22 May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it seems that the only person weating mantilla would be queen sofia

Originally posted by carlota@May 22nd, 2004 - 3:54 am
Then what do you call that tall hat thing sometimes with a veil-like part.. I saw a few women with that.

Lots of beautiful hats!

And the outside of the cathedral looks gobsmackingly beautiful!!!

Haven't had a good view of the inside of the church. Are the flowers white??

Originally posted by Dennism+May 22nd, 2004 - 2:55 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dennism @ May 22nd, 2004 - 2:55 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-carlota@May 22nd, 2004 - 3:54 am
Then what do you call that tall hat thing sometimes with a veil-like part.. I saw a few women with that. [/b][/quote]
oh, it can be... i have never seen anybody wearing them.

They were at the beginning. None recently.

The goverment is arriving, after the arrival of the presidents of the autonomic comunities ;)

kardan and miriam of bulgary arrive. wonderful outfit for miriam!!!

Wasn´t that George Friederich of Prussia who just was shown?

It was Kardan then. I thought it was George.

Originally posted by carlota@May 22nd, 2004 - 8:04 am
infanta pilar arrives
Arrives to the royal Palace, she will enter in the cathedral with King Juan carlos ;)

Some nice brightly colored dresses in the cathedral already. Some creative hats too.

Originally posted by carlota@May 22nd, 2004 - 4:07 am
kalina
White blazer and merengue dress?

I seem to remember Kaline as having short dark hair. I must be thinking of someone else then.

madelaine and karl philip arrive.
nice neckline in madelaine's dress

Princess Astrid, Princess Madeleine and Prince Carl Philip arrived now.

Carl Philip is in his uniform again. long neckline for Madeleine. It is nice. A good color on her too.

Sorry to interrupt, but my clock says 1:11 am and the royal wedding coverage hasn't started on Telemundo. Does anyone know when it will start, or is my clock wrong (just saw a commercial on Telemundo for the wedding).

some of the bridemaids:
ana codorniu alvarez de toledo
claudia gonzalez ortiz

Big old clouds over Madrid now.

I miss the spanish people in the pictures. Aren't their any spaniard waving with flags in front of the church???

Did not get a good look at Astrid´s dress. I hope she has redeemed herself after yesterday´s outfit. The Aznars have arrived.

Originally posted by Chatleen@May 22nd, 2004 - 4:13 am
I miss the spanish people in the pictures. Aren't their any spaniard waving with flags in front of the church???
There are a few of them. You can certainly hear them.

Shades again for her grandmother.

sonsoles and zapatero arrive. i loved that dress... :heart:

O, there is Zapatero. That must have been somebody else before. It looked like his wife. You can not see her hair with that hat now though.

Back
Top Bottom