Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling's Pre-Wedding Events: June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This article has a picture of Daniel & Victoria though not very clear from last night

The article tells that Per Gessle surprised Victoria and Daniel with a new song.
- It was specially made just for this evening. The song told a little about of Ockelbo and how they met and fell in love, says one of the participants. There will be one of the specially written song for the wedding but it is still a secret.
According to unconfirmed reports, Carl Philip´s girlfriend Sofia Hellqvist was there too (?)
- Carl Philip talked a lot with a dark-haired girl in the evening, said one eyewitness.
Madeleine was one of the first to dance.

Lovely, the monogram of Victoria and Daniel with candles:
Daniel och Victorias hälsning till himlen - Bröllopet | Expressen
Google Translator

Willem-Alexander yesterday:
Expressen

Victoria and Daniel arriving to the party last night:
Aftonbladet

Daniel´s niece Hedvig Blom was also at the party. She was the first to leave home.
The royal guests commenting the party:
Daniel och Victoria ville aldrig sluta festa - Bröllopet | Expressen
Google Translator

I read that Victoria and Daniel looked very much in love at yesterday's party and they couldn't keep their hands away from each others. In the party there was mainly young people and they danced with techno music till late night. One of the songs played at Drottningholm party was "Sex on Fire".

I love the picture of the castle with colorful lights.

I like the dress of Crown Princess Mathilde from yesterday. The white-black suits her.

Today is a private lunch at the Sturehof castle, the king and the queen hare hosts. The king and Madeleine are on their way to the castle. Victoria is at a wedding rehearsal with Queen Silvia at the Cathedral, they will come to Sturehof later.
Victoria on the way to the the wedding rehearsal:
Aftonbladet
A photo of Sturehof castle today:
Aftonbladet

Haakon, Mette-Marit, Märtha Louise and Ari sang for Victoria and Daniel yesterday evening at the party.
Haakon og Mette-Marit sang for brudeparet - VG Nett om Kongehuset

6-year old Jennifer Röjehag is waiting outside Sturehof with lovely flowers, she wants to give them to Victoria.
Aftonbladet

Gästerna på väg till lunchen på Sturehof slott | Svensk Damtidning

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting rather excited now.
Pictures from today look beautiful.

Victoria looks stunning and not tired at all -- seemed to be quite late yesterday evening.....:lol:
Sabine

The last rehersal before the big day, Victoria looks quite calm and relaxed.
Daniel was not there?

Look at that girl, she's so cute.
Also nice to see Prince Frederik has arrived.

Nice to see that princess Margaretha is there. Did anybody see any of the other sisters of the king attending this or another event up to now?

Maxima seems to be carrying a cowboy hat, still it is the nicest outfit she has worn in Sween thus far (which doesn't say a lot) and her hair seems to be combed for a change.

Last edited:
I only can see Princess Madeleine, Prince Carl Philip, the Danish and the Dutch Crown Princerly couple. Can someone post a link with pictures of the others?

What was the dress code to this event?
Some look dressed quite casual, some semi formal and Victoria quite dressed compared to everyone. Men, some with ties and other without.

Don't attend Crown priincess Victoria and queen Silvia the Lunch in Sturehof castle after visit Storkyrkan church?

Gustaf Magnuson var inte ensam… | Åsas kungliga Europa

Don't attend Crown priincess Victoria and queen Silvia the Lunch in Sturehof castle after visit Storkyrkan church?

I guess they didn´t, because the rehearsal lasted and the government reception started already 14.30 swedish time.

Victoria and Daniel arriving to the government reception, at the other photo prime minister Reinfeldt with his wife
Aftonbladet
Victoria looks heavenly!
Expressen

Victoria, Daniel, the king and the Queen, prime minister Reinfedt and his wife
Aftonbladet
The King looks like he was going to cry.

Love is in the air :flowers:
Aftonbladet

Photos from the reception:
Fotobanka ČTK
Fotobanka ČTK
Fotobanka ČTK
Fotobanka ČTK
Fotobanka ČTK
Fotobanka ČTK
Fotobanka ČTK

Last edited by a moderator:
Back