Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you tell the world you are mine

When You Tell the World You´re Mine
by Jörgen Elofsson (1962-); music: Jörgen Elofsson, John Lundvik (1983-) (First performance)
I'm standing by an angel
tears well up inside
feelings of belonging
Of gratitude and pride

I'm blinded by your presence
In this moment that we're in
If God was to describe you
Where would he begin
Your colours blend together
And you become the light
If only you could see the way you shine
Darling, when you tell the world you're mine

You're the future I believe in
I know you, through and through
Your each and every heartbeat, every breath
Eveytime I look at you

In this moment that we're in
Where would he begin
And you become the light

You're mine, against all odds my love
What we have, it is unbreakable

Where would he begin...

In this moment that we´re in
Where would he begin
And you become the light

I'm standing by an angel...

They are interviewing the two singers who sang that last song of the ceremony and if my eyes don't deceive me she is wearing the EXACT same white dress that Mary wore to the first dinner Thursday night.

I have to say how radiant I thought Victoria looked. I've watched a couple of royal weddings over the past few years and I don't think I've seen a bride so happy, it's written all over her face. I loved her beaming, girlish smile.
Her dress, while simple, was lovely and suited her so well. She wore the cameo tiara beautifully. I loved the matching bracelet. The veil was delicate and pretty. Daniel looks a bit shy but you can see how much he loves her. I'm so excited about seeing these couple perform official duties together.

The singer Björn Skifs said just at SVT´s interview, that when he was singing to Victoria and Daniel, he could see and feel that this is LOVE. Don´t care of the great dresses, tiaras, carriage rides, here are those two people who are truly in love. It makes me feel good here, said Björn and put his hand on his heart.

Congratulations CP Victoria & Prince Daniel
Congratulations Swedish Royal Family and Westling Family
its true love

I guess the 1.5hrs break is about to end. Will be able to see the wedding reception now. This is my first wedding to watch live and it's very exciting.

They just said that they are returning to the castle shortly.

Has anyone seen Princess Alexandra and Nathalie of Berleburg? And Carina Axelsson?

The reception hall looks lovely.

Just amazing and Victoria looked so lovely just the most stuuningly simple gown I knew she would wear that tiara and it looks just amazing on her. I thought that every last thing was perfect. Thought Mary and Sophie looks the nicest and MM Maxima and Claire gorg also someone really needs to put that Mabel out of her misery HORRIBLE, which Infanta looked like a bullfighter and her sister looked sensational.
Queen Slyvia has had loads of P.S. crumbs that photo of her and Beatrix was frightening.
What is it with that Monaco lot he brings his girlfriend and he is so fat a boy with such promise he really is horrible looking.
Thought Anna Marie looked gorg as ever
AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE POSTED I HAVE LOVED IT

what a lovely day for Victoria & Daniel & their families & friends ... & of course, for the people of Sweden

I really really like Victoria's dress ... simple, elegant, lovely
not excited about the train
overall I think she looks beautiful & her joy is amazing
Daniel looks very nice too

shouldn't he be Prince Olof? since that is his legal name??
(just being silly with that question)

I wish them many many years of health & happiness together

I love the pink flowers!!!! And the candles.

Olof is his middle name, Daniel is his first name, if I am correct.

Thank you, Anna.Z.

Princess Victoria such AMAZING & WONDERFUL bride!!!

Her tiara, dress, make-up was ALL PERFECT.

Her wedding dress is beautiful, elegant, classic

Her wedding dress is MY FAVORITE along Princess Maxima wedding dress.

My Favorites:

Queen Rania - STUNNING
Princess Madelaine - VERY BEAUTIFUL
Charlene W. - GORGEOUS & VERY REGAL
Queen Silvia - BEAUTIFUL DRESS
Queen Sophia - Likes so much the dress on her

They're letting us see the wedding banquet now..will the monarchs sit in the long table and non-VIP guests in the round tables?

Does anyone know what Victoria said on the Balcony? Was it just a thank you to the Swedish people?

Gorgeous, gorgeous day....they are such a wonderful couple. Sweden should be proud!

If Madeline or Carl-Philip marry will they have a grand wedding or is it a private affair? Can you tell I want more Royal weddings!!

Princess Rym was very nice today.
I liked her dress and her graceful style.:flowers::wub:

Ya I know they did attend but you'd think since this was such a large wedding she could make time in the her schedule I mean the other Queens attended.

Queen Elizabeth II has only ever attended one foreign royal wedding during her reign that I am aware of — Crown Prince Pavlos's nuptials — and that was likely because it was held in London. She has also only ever attended one foreign royal funeral, and that was for King Beaudoin. Many saw her attendance as a huge sign of respect for the late king.

Other than that, EIIR always sends a family member to represent her at foreign royal celebrations. In the past it was usually Prince Charles but Edward and Sophie have been performing this duty more often in recent years. Other family members have also gone to foreign royal events, but they usually have a connection to the foreign royal(s) in question (i.e. Princess Anne in Norway).

what a lovely day for Victoria & Daniel & their families & friends ... & of course, for the people of Sweden

I really really like Victoria's dress ... simple, elegant, lovely
not excited about the train
overall I think she looks beautiful & her joy is amazing
Daniel looks very nice too

shouldn't he be Prince Olof? since that is his legal name??
(just being silly with that question)

I wish them many many years of health & happiness together

No his legal name IS Daniel. It's not that unusual to have the legal 'first name' be place second or even third in Sweden.

I have to say how radiant I thought Victoria looked. I've watched a couple of royal weddings over the past few years and I don't think I've seen a bride so happy, it's written all over her face. I loved her beaming, girlish smile.
Her dress, while simple, was lovely and suited her so well. She wore the cameo tiara beautifully. I loved the matching bracelet. The veil was delicate and pretty. Daniel looks a bit shy but you can see how much he loves her. I'm so excited about seeing these couple perform official duties together.

You're right. Many of the royal brides seem hesitant to smile or show their happiness. But I would imagine having your ceremony splashed all over the television and print press might have something to do with that:) If you aren't used to that large spotlight it would be difficult to just let go and enjoy the day.

Victoria absolutely glowed! I'm so happy for her. I loved her dress. The cameo tiara is so ornate that her dress needed to be very simple. I shouldn't say simple! It was beautiful, and she looked fabulous in it. But it needed to be free of decoration. She looked amazing.

Back
Top Bottom