Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay...Sofia and Beatric talking all the way down the carpet are cracking each other up! I love it.

Queen Sofia seemed to almost fall. New dress, but I have no opinion about it yet

Princess Sophie of Lechtenstein looks quite lovely. Lovely to see her wear the fringe tiara and what a lovely floral brooch too.

Princess Maxima . . . just stunning!

Crown Princess Mary . . . I'm quite dissapointed actually. Ah well.

Charlene Wittstock . . . perfection.

Queen Rania . . . beyond dissapointing.

Princess Madeleine . . . looks great from the waist up. Love the Connaught tiara on her.

Daniel's sister and parents are arriving. His mother wears a lovely colour but it is quite plain

Daniel's sister and parents arriving. His father looks very dashing.

I think princess noor looks same as usual. shes lovely and never been too flashy, at least not in public. As for princess rym she looked so much bettr yesterday.

The link on the main page cannot be viewed outside of Sweden. Can one of you in the US please provide me with a link where I can watch?

Daniel's sister Anna is stunning

Madeleine in blue and Silvia in Pink

Everyone looks amazing, Queen Sofia, P Maxima, P Mary and P Letizia my favorites so far......!

Madeline and Sylvia both looking stunning

Daniel with Carl Phillip. Is he best man

OH WOW! Madeleine and Silvia look amazing! Madeleine is wearing a new (for her) tiara! Gorgeous!

the groom has arrived!!! Madeleine is stunning!!!

Madelein on the Connaught tiara , so we can rule that out for Victoria :flowers:

hi!
I'm watching whole ceremony, but I was doing a hairstyle for my sister(she is going for friend's wedding).
I can wait to see Victoria...

Daniel looking nice and relaxed - on the outside anyway!!

Queen Sylvia looks stunning but I don't like the sleeves AND frills on Madeline's dress.

Madeleine looks beautiful the colour is stunning

Back
Top Bottom