Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
boycott

i am shock not too many media reporter for their wedding i am in new york the only place i can get this information is this forum or yahoo just have a few and i have to wait unit my shift is over to catch up i think it not fair that there is not a enough media update here in NYC .:ermm: some people don't even know her.. that make me mad.

Don't forget that AP and Rueters are boycotting coverage. So that is parcially why the news coverage has been so slim.

AP Reuters Boycott

Lovely waltz but my favourite was Fred and Mary's. What a lovely wedding day.

Did you see Victoria courtesying Daniel at the beginning of the dance? Lovely!

OMG, how splendid!!:clap:

Victoria and Daniel were so cute in the beginning, and it was wonderful how all the couples joined in one after one, loved it:wub:

and I saw Mary and Frederik dancing, but I didnt see Mette-marit and Haakon or Maxima and Willem-Alexander

Such a romantic wedding. I love them.

Agreed! The dancing was wonderful, Victoria and Daniel were so cute together during their waltz.

King Carl Gustaf is quite the dancer lol. It was great seeing everyone out there and changing dance partners.

The guests are dancing now. I guess it's time for me to sleep. Will this be the end of the airing?

This was it! What a fantastic day, we have a new prince! Sweden has shown itself from its best side. Good night everybody.

from the video provided from SVt , it past midnight local time and the sun has not yet completely set. That that mean Sweden gets long daylight hours in the summer and shorter daylight in the winter?

They've been saying all day that we would see the first dance but then no more so this is definitely it.

YouTube anyone? I couldn't watch the wedding the site kept crashing my comp.  love to see all the dancing!

It's over??
10 hours of ceremony and fun. I'm glad I watched this wedding, but still pissed that I missed the cake part.

It's been so much fun sharing this all with you! It's so nice to have this whole community here - no one I live with cares to talk with me about any of this. Wonderful to have so many people to watch with, all over the world!

from the video provided from SVt , it past midnight local time and the sun has not yet completely set. That that mean Sweden gets long daylight hours in the summer and shorter daylight in the winter?

That's right!

Nothing else on this scale coming up until William, right?

And now its all over:ermm:

Kinda sad, but this has been such a wonderful day full of happiness and love, Im so glad I watched it all:wub::heart:

Goodnight everybody, or Goodmorning to some of you I reckon;)

this has been such a lovely, superb wedding. i loved every one of the events they organised. it has been truly beautiful to see from the TV but i guess it was even more lovely for them when experiencing it! victoria looked just gorgeous, so regal and classy. i can see in daniel's behaviour and attitude why victoria is so in love.

OK, I missed something. While the cake was being cut, Maxima & W-A daughter sat down and then W-A looked over and walked to her and then only he attended the dancing -- without Maxima. Did C-A get ill or was she just tired?

Thanks, maple.

Beautiful wedding. Sigh.
Good night, everybody.

Yes we have beautiful long summer nights when the sun only sets for 2-3hours. and reeealy looong winter days when we hardly get any sun at all..

It's only 3:45pm where I'm at....they should keep it going.

Nothing else on this scale coming up until William, right?

Right. That will be HUGE, I can just see it. If you think the Swedes put on a production for this wedding, wait until you see what the BRF does when William finally marries.

Back
Top Bottom