Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I´m glad that Daniel has his glasses on, he looks good and happy.

Daniel's sister looks beautiful!!

Madeline is stunning!!!!! That dress is amazing! Wish she was a bridesmaid though.

5 minutes!

I think all those frills on Madeleine's skirt might be a bit much

Daniel looks relaxed and nervous at the same time :lol: And very elegant, BTW

Lovely colour on Madeleine´s dress, but too much frills. Queen Sofia looked very regal, and Queen Silvia as good as always.

Wow, what a wedding! I watched it live from finnish TV and now I´m here. I don´t really know, what to say. Victoria was so beautiful, her dress was marvellous, I love the simpliness in it. And although I thought that the cameo tiara wouldn´t suit her, I was wrong. Daniel looked great. It was touching to see him cry at the church. The ceremony was moving and the music wonderful. It was great to see them kiss while waiting for the carriage. They have had a great day. To travel at Vasaorden, that´s really something.
And it was touching to see the king and the Queen with the Westlings waiting for them at the castle yard. And this military band and choir at the yard while Victoria and Daniel were at the balcony was a nice surprise.
I´m also surprised and very pleased to see, how many times all the royal guests were together today, at the balcony.
Now I start to look photos.

Victoria´s and Daniel´s first kiss today:
They kissed before the doors of the cathedral were opened.
Smygkyssen - Bröllopet - Expressen

Last edited by a moderator:
good to see daniel with his glasses. he looks smart!

I think Daniel looked so nervous!

The church flowers look beautiful, im glad t hat there is some color besides it being only white. Daniel's smile is from one side to the other, im happy fo rthe couple.
Many of teh royals looking good, and nice to see many of the big tiaras worn.

Is it traditional in Sweden to have young children in bridal party and not adult bridesmaids?? Just wondering why Madeline is not one.

pjm, thank you! God bless you!!

I'll stop being annoying now.

Is it hot in there or something?
The church looks beautiful.

The Queen looks amazing!
In tradition the brides mother is supposed to wear pink so I'm surprised to see Silvia wearing it.

Is it traditional in Sweden to have young children in bridal party and not adult bridesmaids?? Just wondering why Madeline is not one.

To what was said in other threads, there will be no bridemaids only flower girls and page boys

I'm betting on the cameo tiara on Victoria, as many predicted, since the Swedish jewel vault has been raided for the event, and I haven't seen anyone else wearing it!

I saw Mary and Maxima joking with each other. Good to see the Crown Prinsesses getting along!

I'm surprised the King and Queen will sit amongst the other monarchs and aren't separated out.

Back
Top Bottom