Crown Prince Willem-Alexander of The Netherlands & Máxima Zorreguieta: Feb 2, 2002

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mmm i saw it through that link 5 days ago. And yesterday it was still rotating as "special" in the home page of the website, Uitzendinggemist.nl

Other option would be this link (just opened it), of the TV programme Blauw Bloed (broadcasted on Feb. 3rd), "Willem-Alexander en Maxima vijf jaar getrouwd"

EO - Programma's - Blauw Bloed - Willem-Alexander en Máxima vijf jaar getrouwd - 03 februari 2007 19:32 uur, Ned. 2

And previously (Feb 2nd), "Máxima: vijf jaar Prinses der Nederlanden"

EO - Programma's - Blauw Bloed - Máxima: vijf jaar prinses der Nederlanden - 27 januari 2007 19:33 uur, Ned. 2

Just in case, when you enter the link, click "Open in de mediaspeler", you will be asked to choose among Windows Media Player or Real Player, and small band or broadband, then click "Sla op" (for opening the file).

Needless to say, the programme is Dutch-spoken :unsure:

But at least we'll get to see some images that we might have not seen before :bb:

Princess Maxima's wedding dress

Hello everybody! I'm Francesca from Italy. I'm writing just to let you know that I visited the beautiful exhibition dedicated to the great maestro Valentino and his wonderful dresses. Between the dresses designed by this great stylist there was also the beautiful wedding dress wore by Princess Maxima on her wedding day. There's no need to tell you the emotion I felt when I saw the dress so close in all its magnificence. Here is the photo. I took this photo with my camera. It is part of my personal photo collection.​

img070909-0034.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everybody! I'm Francesca from Italy. I'm writing just to let you know that I visited the beautiful exhibition dedicated to the great maestro Valentino and his wonderful dresses. Between the dresses designed by this great stylist there was also the beautiful wedding dress wore by Princess Maxima on her wedding day. There's no need to tell you the emotion I felt when I saw the dress so close in all its magnificence. Here is the photo...​

Oh i loved that wedding dress :wub:

She was such a beautiful and prideful bride...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tan I would love to see it aswell. I love watching the royal guests arriving

i agree, it was such a classy and elegant dress! a wonderful choice from maxima.

She truely was a beautiful bride...

I think it was a really ugly dress.
The fabric looked cheap and shiny and it was just ill fitting. Didn't like the veil either or the star tiara for that matter. And I know, the dress is Valentino, but I still truly think it is one of the worst royal wedding gowns. :rolleyes:

I think it was a really ugly dress.
The fabric looked cheap and shiny and it was just ill fitting. Didn't like the veil either or the star tiara for that matter. And I know, the dress is Valentino, but I still truly think it is one of the worst royal wedding gowns. :rolleyes:

Do you talk about the wedding dress?

So you can see, how different opinions are.
I love the dress.

Taste differs from person to person,well,often.But no taste is a taste as well as I always say.

Máxima's dress of ivory mikado silk was one of the most beautifull I've ever seen,either on a Royal bride or otherwise,and I've seen this one myself as well, and I do have taste,even if I say so myself.

To Francesca:
Ara Pacis Museum, Rome, Italy

VALENTINO

Ciao!:flowers:

cheap? silk? wild silk is one of the most expensive fabrics by far. i think that was the "special thing" about the dress. as you see, the design is very simple, to allow the fabric to "shine" and that shining is the special touch, the fabric's beauty. i personally hate wedding dresses in which women look more like the cake of the wedding than like the bride (80's taste dresses, for example). i think wedding dresses should be nice and simple, just as this one or mette-marit's, which is in my opinion the nicest by far of the latest royal weddings (again this time, the designer wanted just one thing to shine, so as not detract from the simplicity of the dress: in this case, its marvellous hanging).

I have to say I adore mikado silk! Maxima's dress was Exquisite and her Tiara... oh la la how precious!

Princess Grace's wedding dress is still my favorite one but Maxima's is very close. I am going to miss Valentino.

Maxima is one of my top five Royal/Aristo brides ever. I just loved everything about her look that day. Her hair and makeup were flawless, and her gown and veil took my breath away.

I have never seen her look so beautiful and radiant.

Thank you Her Majesty, I'm going to watch them!

Thank you so much but I can't seem to access the videos. Is there a media that I can launch so that I can see them. I tried Windows and Real Player but they don't seem to work either.

Thank you so much but I can't seem to access the videos. Is there a media that I can launch so that I can see them. I tried Windows and Real Player but they don't seem to work either.
I used Real Player and it worked...:ermm:

I couldn't see the, either but thanks for posting anyway I shall keep trying:flowers:

Real Player worked for me too. Nice to see it again, I hadn't seen the Arena party since 01-02-02 but they even have a summary (2.17 minutes) of that.

That carriage looks amazing, I heard it was made out of pure gold; is it made out of gold? if it must be very expensive.

i was wondering is any photo of the private reception beside the one withthe cake? i wonder how was organizie and besides adios nonino wassomething else tradional from argentina, anyon kows?

Back
Top Bottom