Charlotte Casiraghi and Dimitri Rassam: June 1 & 29, 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The dress is exquisite. She looks so tiny in it. The groom could have been more well groomed, imo. I didn’t realize Carolina still has a house in Provence

The groom needs urgent a haircut. All this helmet hair is really ugly and does not look very fresh

Even though I am familiar with her poor posture, Charlotte did seem to have a pot belly with her gorgeous empire dress

Does anyone has information on the designer of the wedding dress yet?

The groom needs urgent a haircut. All this helmet hair is really ugly and does not look very fresh

I think he is very sexy...swarthy complexion and beautiful green eyes(like Carole Bouquet) and yes...an amazing thick mane of hair that will ensure that he never ever will need to get measured for a toupee down the line.:lol:

I love the whole look of Charlotte for her religious ceremony.
Her groom looked less groomed than he could have but they made a dreamy, romantic couple. Love the bouquet, fresh from the harvest.

Even though I am familiar with her poor posture, Charlotte did seem to have a pot belly with her gorgeous empire dress
Charlotte quite often has this little belly which can look exaggerated by her posture. It could really be nothing more than that.

What a dreamy dress, dreamy-looking couple, dreamy venue.

Plus points for wearing a wedding dress that seems airy and light, perfect for a wedding in this heat!

And that bouquet??? Inspired!

Paris Match online this week said all the guests wore varying shades of white to the Church.

The next day-Sunday-there was a "fair" that started around noon and ran deep into the night.

Sounds fun!:flowers:

What a dreamy dress, dreamy-looking couple, dreamy venue.

Plus points for wearing a wedding dress that seems airy and light, perfect for a wedding in this heat!

And that bouquet??? Inspired!
Yes! If I ever get married (not likely lmao), I really like the idea of a small bush of lavender or something similar. Less oppulent than a big bouquet but no less pretty.

:previous: Yes, I loved the wheat sheaves and lavender bridal bouquet. It must have smelled amazing!

I think of all three Casiraghi weddings this one wins the categories of beauty and romance.(for me)

Close second is Andrea's winter Swiss fairytale with people holding torches and skiing down the slopes the night before, and then the next evening the bride arriving at church amid a soft flurry of snowflakes.

Pierre and Beatrice's celebrations looked amazing, very glamorous, but I would have been exhausted with all the island hopping and partying over three days.

I just wish we could see more photos of Charlotte's wedding but after the social media free-for-all in Monaco after the civil ceremony I don't blame them for the blackout I guess..:sad:

Last edited:
Yes! If I ever get married (not likely lmao), I really like the idea of a small bush of lavender or something similar. Less oppulent than a big bouquet but no less pretty.

Me too! Lol. I like its vibe -- as if someone picked off the stems from the side of the road and put them together thoughtfully for a countryside wedding.

Agree with Moonmaiden23 also, wedding seemed the most romantic while being chill.

And by the way, let's take a moment to acknowledge those who saw, from the first paparazzi photos of Charlotte and Dimitri, that this was different and they will end up at the altar. :D:D:flowers:

:previous: I was one of them..I just knew it!:D

Even before I saw the tabloid headline that screamed CETTE FOIS C'EST DU SERIEUX...........

ETA: Point de Vue is reporting that "Godfather" director Francis Ford Coppola attended the Provencal wedding.

That puzzled me until I remember that Ford Coppola is Dimitri's godfather(first reported when Dimitri and Charlotte became involved with one another)

https://www.legossip.net/dimitri-ra...celebre-realisateur-americain-mariage/363607/

Last edited:
Oh this is a nice information. I bet privacy is a thing now. Congrats to the newlyweds!

https://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_...ses-invites-pour-son-mariage-religieux_431755

the two lovebirds asked all their guests to "put their mobile phone in an improvised locker. "

https://www.closermag.fr/royautes/m...-rassam-ce-discours-d-albert-de-monaco-991515

Wedding of Charlotte Casiraghi and Dimitri Rassam: the speech of Alberto di Monaco who "moved" his sister Caroline

Jacques and Gabriella attended Charlotte at the wedding as page boy and flower girl? How adorable they must have been!?

Ah I was wondering if Jacques and Gabriella were there ,what an honour for them!

Oh I really would love to see a picture of Jacques and Gabriella :wub: but unfortunately it seems that it is going to be impossible!

If only the guests at the civil wedding hadn't gone hog wild with photos and videos(even though I enjoyed them!:lol:;))

But even if they had not, it's obvious the bridal couple wanted their wedding to stay as private as possible....when people share almost every minute of their waking lives with press and public(willingly or unwillingly) they are bound to become strict about guarding privacy.

Only Pierre and Beatrice seemed to have no restrictions about coverage of their wedding celebrations.

Last edited:
I'm glad there was a blackout on this religious wedding, way too many stalkers & weirdos out there that follow her around in real life & on the internet (ETA: wanting to know everything & I do mean everything; leave her alone, let it be private, gee whiz! :nonono: ), not to mention the paparazzi. :whistling: The religious wedding, imho, should just be the bride, God, the groom, and close family & friends.

That said, I've enjoyed watching all the Grimaldi Weddings this past decade. Each one perfect for the individual couple. Albert & Charlene's was dazzling and memorable, one for the ages, as it should be because the reigning monarch got married. Next, Andrea & Tatiana, low-key & beautiful and fairly private. Then came the sophistication & aristocratic wedding of Pierre & Beatrice, perfect for them, and fitting. Finally, the only girl of the Casiraghi Trio, the one whom has been arguably the most watched & followed of the three due to her beauty, style, and grace. Her wedding being the most private of the three, as it should be for obvious reasons.

Now onto the rest of the cousins ~ Stephanie's son, Louis, next ~ and hopefully Jazmin & Ian will follow. :flowers:

Last edited:
Just received my July 3rd issue of Point de Vue/France...and after reading I understand why the couple did not allow cell phones.

During the reception as the evening wore on, Charlotte and 3 of her friends took the microphone on stage and began crooning Celine Dion love songs.:lol:?

Seriously ...I would never believe this unless I saw it with my own eyes...either the image the public has had of this girl has been all wrong for years, or she is a changed woman. Drastically changed.;)

Also, Charlotte did indeed wear a diamond clip in her hair along with a spray of lavender. These diamond clips were a gift from the late Karl Lagerfeld to Princess Caroline and were made by Boucheron in the 19th century. They are the same clips Caroline loaned to Charlene for her wedding to Albert in 2011.

The bridal dinner was at night at Caroline's villa/farm Mas de la Source. It was lit by soft candlelight and violet hues. The cuisine was Provencal of course and was described as "incredibly delicious". Prince Albert's speech made Caroline cry.

Charlotte wanted to be married there because more than any other place, she associates Provence with pure happiness.

Last edited:
Well, we still got a lot of info! Just want to see a pic of the twins

Caroline's home in St.Remy is wonderful. I would likes to see some pictures and ti know what Albert told in his speech to make Caroline cry.

One of the guests said Albert's speech was about his deep love and pride in his nieces and nephews, and that Caroline was not the only one moved to tears by it..

But just like Charlotte's impromptu "concert"unless one of the guests secretly filmed it ,we will just have to use our imagination!��

Last edited:
One of the guests said Albert's speech was about his deep love and pride in his nieces and nephews, and that Caroline was not the only one moved to tears by it..

But just like Charlotte's impromptu "concert"unless one of the guests secretly filmed it we will just have to use our imagination!?

Awww, the former is easier to imagine as we've seen lots of strong evidence of Albert's love and price of his nephews and nieces throughout the years. Charlotte's concert though! ?

Back
Top Bottom