Alvaro Fernandez de Araoz Gomez Acebo & Nathalie Picquot 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lula

Imperial Majesty
Country
Spain
Wedding of Alvaro Fernandez de Araoz Gomez Acebo. Toledo.
From news.com:

Attachments

• sipaphotos297148.jpg
    sipaphotos297148.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 531
  • sipaphotos297147.jpg
    sipaphotos297147.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 826
Last edited by a moderator:
lula said:
When did this wedding take place? Today?

lula said:

Letizia looks lovely:) - and I'm not saying that just because lilac and purple are among my favorite colours;) (and Felipe's tie matching her outfit is cute as well)

ohhhhhhhhh Girls thanks for the pictures!! I didn't know they are was gonna be a wedding.But why put the pictures here? Can they pleaseee go to the felipe and letizia's treath?by the way Letizia looks lovely!! And felipe very Guapo!!

Commotion in Olías del Rey by the presence of the Princes in a wedding

M. V. the presence of Its Heights Reales Princes de Asturias caused a great commotion yesterday in Olías del Rey,, where great part of their neighbors was grouped in the seat to be present at the arrival of the distinguished guests to the wedding of Alvaro Fernandez de Araoz Gomez-Acebo and his fiancèe Natalí , a young person of German origin.

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia did not want to lose the married connection of a friend and they accompanied them until the church by San Pedro Apostle . Princess de Asturias chose for the occasion a dress and shelter coat in tone malva and was charmer with the inhabitants of de Olías, and she even approached until the security fences to salute to some when coming out of the temple.

The olieros could also see the complete family Gomez-Acebo de Borbón to , headed by the aunt of the fiancè Their Height Real Infant Doña Pilar. The wife of her son Beltrán, the model Laura Ponte, with a model of Miguel Palace, showed to her splendid figure after the childbirth of her first son Luis. And also they accompanied to the Simeón fiancès by Bulgaria and his wife Daisy. The images show to the arrival of the fiancès and padrinos. More information in the section of People.
http://sevilla.abc.es/sevilla/pg050925/prensa/noticias/Toledo/Toledo/200509/25/NAC-TOL-184.asp

Attachments

• NAC_TOL_web_27.jpg
    NAC_TOL_web_27.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2,426
Princes de Asturias, on a wedding in Toledo

TOLEDO. Their Heights Reales Princes de Asturias attended yesterday the wedding of Alvaro Fernandez de Araoz Gomez-Acebo and his fiancèe Natalí.
NAC_GEN_web_48.jpg

The wedding was celebrated in the church of San Pedro Apostle, in the toledana locality of Olías del Rey, where the visit of Don Felipe and Doña Letizia woke up great interest and curiosity between the neighbors. Dressed in a suit color malva, Doña Letizia demonstrated to be in perfect state in the final straight line of her pregnancy. Radiating and enchanted of being able to attend the wedding of a friend, she greeted some inhabitants of Olías coming out of the parochial temple.

To the ceremony they also went the complete family Gomez-Acebo de Borbón , headed by her Height Real Infant Doña Pilar (aunt of the contrayente). The wife of her son Beltrán, the model Laura Ponte, impressed with a design of Miguel Palacio, that let see her recovered figure after the lighting of her first son, Luis.

Simeón of Bulgaria and his wife Gomez-Acebo Daisy, uncles of the fiancè, and their children, accompanied the contrayentes, that after the religious ceremony and, next to the rest of guests, moved until the Palace of Galiana, in Toledo, where the banquet took place.
http://www.abc.es/abc/pg050925/prensa/noticias/Gente/Gente/200509/25/NAC-GEN-104.asp

I hope that we could see today more photos of the wedding, but I will have to it was expecting to see tomorrow the images in the television or the photos in the magazines. It will be interesting to see all the children of the Infanta Pilar and the Bulgarian Royal Family, besides more photos of the Princes.;)

What a nice surprise to see these photos! They really are such a lovely couple, with such an air of serenity about them--which reminds me of what Felipe said to Letizia during his remarkable wedding toast (so much more than just a sugary greeting card). The color is lovely of Letizia's dress, and once again they are the epitome of understated elegance.

I doubt there will be many more photos if any--it seems like it was a low key wedding. I hope I'm wrong, but we'll see!

lucys said:
I doubt there will be many more photos if any--it seems like it was a low key wedding. I hope I'm wrong, but we'll see!

It is a Sunday and probably until Monday we will not see any more photos. But it gives the impression of which there was no many press and in these cases sometimes the photos them remain the magazines, already we will see. ;)

lula said:
More photos of the wedding:

Imagine's pictures disappear after a while, so, here they go:

Bride & Groom:

Felipe & Letizia and Laura Ponte

Attachments

• 203222.jpg
    203222.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 586
  • 203226.jpg
    203226.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 579
  • 203227.jpg
    203227.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 533
  • 203228.jpg
    203228.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 532
  • 203232.jpg
    203232.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 482
  • 203233.jpg
    203233.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 562

Im not a big fan of Letizia, but I think she looks lovely on these pictures , that out fit really suits her

From contrast:
Simonetta Gómez-Acebo and her family, Konstantin of Bulgaria and Maria García de la Rasilla and Cristina de Borbón Dos Sicilias with Pedro Lopez Quesada.

Attachments

• 6507760.jpg
    6507760.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1,776
  • 6507762.jpg
    6507762.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,743
  • 6507757.jpg
    6507757.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,702
  • 6507756.jpg
    6507756.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,863
  • 6507755.jpg
    6507755.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2,253
  • 6507754.jpg
    6507754.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1,911
thanks for the photos. Laura ponte is in the last pic?

rchainho said:
thanks for the photos. Laura ponte is in the last pic?

Yeah, she is.;) And I can't help telling how great Letizia looks in that pics. Pregnancy suits her!:)

Here are the sipapress pictures via vienareport, they are the same as the ones Lula posted without the annoying watermarksAlso one of Laura Ponte (she looks great, and smiling;) ) from imagine scandinavia

Attachments

• 1543932_b.jpg
    1543932_b.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2,060
  • 1543933_b.jpg
    1543933_b.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,814
  • 1543934_b.jpg
    1543934_b.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,853
  • 1543935_b.jpg
    1543935_b.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,735
  • 1543936_b.jpg
    1543936_b.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,966
  • Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 636
Wedding Of Alvaro Fernandez Aranaz

The wedding of Alvaro (with Natali), was took place the 24 of September in the San Peter church in the village of Olias del Rey was attended by the Princes of Asturias (Alvaro is the nefew of infenta Pilar).

Crown Prince Felipe are close friend? or guest?

Sara Boyce

More pics from Contrastphoto:

1. the entrance of the bride;
2. just married.

Attachments

• 6507751.jpg
    6507751.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2,171
  • 6507752.jpg
    6507752.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2,729
Last edited:
sara1981 said:
Crown Prince Felipe are close friend? or guest?
The groom is nephew of Infanta Pilar (the eldest sister of King Juan Carlos) and friend of Prince Felipe.

I wish we could see more photos of the bride. I couldn't understand what's going on with the lower part of her gown... from this photo, it just seems like trousers :confused:
http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2032307nc.jpg

Elsa M. said:
The groom is nephew of Infanta Pilar (the eldest sister of King Juan Carlos) and friend of Prince Felipe.

Exactly the groom is a nephew of the deceased husband of the Infanta Pilar. He also has familiar relation with Margarita Gómez Acebo, wife of Simeón of Bulgaria.;)

The first name of the bride is written Nathalie, not Nathali.

Danielane said:
The first name of the bride is written Nathalie, not Nathali.
I just corrected it, assuming that you are right... I believe the bride is German though, not French.

Elsa M. said:
I just corrected it, assuming that you are right... I believe the bride is German though, not French.

She has a french name, but I'm sure I saw the spelling Nathalie on other sites.
BTW, the german daughter of princesse Benedikte of Denmark, princesse Nathalie zu Sayn-Wittegenstein-Berleburg, has the spelling Nathalie, with the e.

lula said:
Exactly the groom is a nephew of the deceased husband of the Infanta Pilar.
Isn't he brother of Jaime Fernandez de Araoz y Gomez Acebo, who died a couple of years ago in a ski accident and whose finance prize was presided over by F&L earlier this Summer?

Danielane said:
She has a french name, but I'm sure I saw the spelling Nathalie on other sites.
BTW, the german daughter of princesse Benedikte of Denmark, princesse Nathalie zu Sayn-Wittegenstein-Berleburg, has the spelling Nathalie, with the e.
Thanks for the explanation ;)

Last edited:
Elsa M. said:
Isn't he brother of Jaime Fernandez de Araoz y Gomez Acebo, who died a couple of years ago in a ski accident and whose finance prize was presided over by F&L earlier this Summer?

Yes, I believe that he is his brother. I am not very sure but I believe that the woman dressed in orange who does the reverence to Letizia in one of the photos is his widow.
Today I have seen some images in television, but they must be of a domestic video and were not of very good quality. It seems that the wedding was very discreet and the press did not find out very much.
The boyfriend greeted fondly the Princes. And one saw some image of Beltrán and Fernando Gómez Acebo with his wives Laura and Mónica.

HOLA

Beltrán Gómez-Acebo, María García de la Rasilla (VERY elegant) Princess Letizia and Laura Ponte

Attachments

• octubre1-beltrangomezacebo-1a.jpg
    octubre1-beltrangomezacebo-1a.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 630
  • octubre1-mariagdelarasilla-1a.jpg
    octubre1-mariagdelarasilla-1a.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 542
  • octubre1-letiziaortiz-1a.jpg
    octubre1-letiziaortiz-1a.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 471
  • octubre1-lauraponte-1a.jpg
    octubre1-lauraponte-1a.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 707
Last edited:
The suit of the Princess of Vidin reminds me of one that Infant Elena once wore.

Back
Top Bottom