Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: Church Service, Carriage Procession - May 19, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
og9nvd.png

Coat of Arms of H.R.H. Prince Henry of Wales

The Wedding of
Prince Henry of Wales and Ms Meghan Markle

Church Service
Carriage Procession
Reception

St George's Chapel, Windsor
and
St George's Hall, Windsor Castle
May 19, 2018

Last edited:
This thread is now open for discussion about the Church Service, Carriage Procession and
Reception.
In order for the discussion to progress without any issues, please note that posts made to cause or result in disruption will be deleted without notice. Further, any member posting disruptive comments may be suspended for 24 hours without notice and without TRF's standard warning procedure.

Wedding Rings: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdjFPunVAAI1I5Z.jpg

https://www.royal.uk/prince-harry-and-ms-meghan-markles-wedding-rings

Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle have chosen Cleave and Company to make their Wedding rings.

Ms. Markle's ring has been fashioned from a piece of Welsh Gold, gifted by Her Majesty The Queen.

Prince Harry's ring will be a Platinum Band with a textured finish. Both rings were crafted in the Cleave workshop.

The rings will be carried to St George's Chapel on the day of the Wedding by The Duke of Cambridge, in his capacity as Best Man.

Last edited:
Ugh I hate it when the so-called royal experts get even the most basic facts wrong..:ermm:

Last edited:
I was thinking that the lyrics to the the song "Stand By Me" might be really significant to Harry and Meghan since the start of their relationship when they made the secret trip to Botswana - I can just imagine listening to it at night somewhere in Africa - very romantic!

ABC News just mentioned that Meghan will be delaying leaving Cliveden by 15 minutes :eek: Has this ever happened in a royal wedding before?

Meghan has left! She has a tiara on, and a veil, with a boat neck dress!

Officially insane. 3 hours of sleep and I am up and watching. Lucky I can sleep all afternoon.

I keep hearing Kate is officially the child wrangler for wedding. Little surprised. Know her kids are involved, but would have thought they'd choose someone who hadn't recently given birth. Like Jessica.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep hearing Kate is officially the child wrangler for wedding. Little surprised. Know her kids are involved, but would have thought they'd choose someone who hadn't recently given birth. Like Jessica.

I saw Prince Andrew but not Beatrice and Eugenie, maybe they are helping with the kids too. EDIT: saw them now, sorry

Weird, I heard that Jessica Mulroney will be doing that. Maybe there will be several child wranglers (I really do love that term) :lol:

Weird, I heard that Jessica Mulroney will be doing that. Maybe there will be several child wranglers (I really do love that term) :lol:

In fairness I am watching the today show, and they are horrible. Camilla Tominey isn't helping at all. They were suggesting Meghan could be wearing the Spencer tiara or halo, even after we have seen the tiara on her. I am not trusting them too much here.

Household Cavalry Regiment Dress for Henry and William.

Can we open the ceremony thread yet or not?

https://www.royal.uk/bridegroom-and-best-man-uniform

Both Prince Harry and The Duke of Cambridge will wear the frockcoat uniform of the Blues and Royals.

Her Majesty The Queen gave her permission for Prince Harry to get married in his uniform.

Both uniforms were tailored at Dege & Skinner on Savile Row.

Last edited:

I heard there is three mothers. Likely both Jessica and Kate are involved.

Harry!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you that man is going to tear up and cry during his wedding.

THAT FREAKING ARCHWAY!!!! At the West Steps!!! The photos are going to look so great.

Back
Top Bottom