Who is your favorite member of the Belgian Royal Family?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favorite member of the Belgian Royal Family

• King Albert II

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Queen Paola

Votes: 24 10.9%
  • Prince Phillipe

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • Princess Mathilde

Votes: 87 39.5%
  • Prince Laurent

• Princess Claire

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Princess Astrid, Archduchess of Austria Este

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Prince Lorenz, Archduke of Austria Este

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Queen Fabiola

Votes: 37 16.8%
  • Prince Amadeo

Votes: 26 11.8%
  • Princess Maria Laura

• Total voters
TOP 3 for the moment
1 Princess Mathilde
2 Queen Paola
3 Queen Fabiola / Prince Amedeo

I voted for Crown Princess Mathilde. In my opinion, she personifies the image of a perfect European princess: serene and impeccable.
:wub::wub::wub:

I agree about Mathilde, I look around at all the other European CP's and no offense to any of them but Mathilde is in a class of her own. She has not put one foot wrong since her engagement and she reminds me of an era when princesses really WERE princesses. She strikes the right balance of being regal and elegant, yet warm, modern and approachable.

My two favourites are Princess Astrid and her husband Prince Lorenz. Since I saw them last year on the Belgium national day I became a real fan of them. They seem such wonderful and warm people and they are a wonderful couple. (And I still remember the beautiful smile I got from prince Lorenz on the national day :flowers:)

hello my favorites are queen Fabiola ,king Baudoin and king Albert

hi my favorite memberes are : queen Paola and princess Matilde i adore them !!!they are a good image of the moderne women !

I like Crown Princess Mathilde always noble, elegance and beutiful.

I don't know...Maybe all them...

I voted for Crown Princess Mathilde. In my opinion, she personifies the image of a perfect European princess: serene and impeccable.
:wub::wub::wub:

I second Al-bina. She described the Crown Princess perfectly.

Princess Mathilde is my favorite .

I like most of them except Laurent and Claire, they seem so cold in a way... I think both Fabiola and Paola are great queens. They seem rather different, but both have the dignity and elegance of a real queen, and I have the impression that they are also warm and caring personalities. I feel the same thing about Mathilde, who I am sure will be a wonderful queen, and Astrid.

I like Princess Mathilde. She seems very warm and loving.

Mathilde, she seems so joyful and has all qualities of real princess. :flowers:

Prince Philippe.
He seemed to be a shy guy in the shadow but has grown into a man with more assurance.
He seemes to have a genuinely happy relationship with Princesse Mathilde,
he is a warm-hearted father of four beautiful children.

I've voted for Queen Fabiola, though I also like The Queen and The Duchess of Brabant and The Archduchess of Austria-Este... I like all of them! :D Even Princess Alexander! :flowers:

Poor Prince Lorenz...nobody voted him!!!

Well I have nothing against The Archduke of Austria-Este, if that's going to cheer up His Imperial and Royal Highness :D

I like Mathilde and Philippe and Queen Fabiola. But I choose Prince Philippe, because he is so smart that he chooses Mathilde as his wife! O(∩_∩)O

1. Queen Fabiola
2. Queen Paola
3. Princess Astrid

This is a hard one considering the BRF is extremely boring.

I did once vote Princess Mathilde, but I've changed my mind Princess Claire and Queen Fabiola, even though she is not on the list.

Prince Phillipe and also Princess Mathilde.

I like the entire BRF..the reason they seem "boring" to some is that they fly under the radar and don't court publicity or scandal...they are regal, devout and they do their duty...the very definition of TRUE Royalty in my opinion.

I like Philippe and Amadeo, and I love Fabiola and Mathilde.

I disagree. One can fly under the radar, be devout, regal and still be "fun". Being boring has nothing to do with scandals, etc. At least not for me. To me, they're just...boring. Nothing more, nothing less.

I disagree. One can fly under the radar, be devout, regal and still be "fun". Being boring has nothing to do with scandals, etc. At least not for me. To me, they're just...boring. Nothing more, nothing less.

Maybe British royal family is your taste:D

The British Royal Family can be exceedingly boring in their habits.

They are liked by the people because they are known for eating breakfast out of Tupperware dishes, just like most of their subjects.

Exactly...the British Royal can be boring at times too.
Belgium royals are boring...that's just my opinion;).

BRF can be seen as boring because they are rather strict in some aspects.
But they have enough scandal and prestige about them to keep me interested.

Back
Top Bottom