Twin Princes Nicolas and Aymeric for Claire & Laurent

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathérine Bergeyck

Heir Presumptive
I just read it the site of the monarchy Claire has given birth to two SONS tonight!!!

Le Prince Laurent et la Princesse Claire sont heureux de pouvoir annoncer la naissance, le 13 décembre 2005, aux Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc à Bruxelles, de deux petits frères pour la Princesse Louise.
Les prénoms des jumeaux seront communiqués ultérieurement.
La Princesse et ses enfants se portent bien.
Le premier enfant est né à 18h54. Il pèse 1,980 kg et mesure 44 cm.
Le second enfant est né à 18h55. Il pèse 2,210 kg et mesure 45,5 cm.
shim.gif

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
I just read it the site of the monarchy Claire has given birth to two SONS tonight!!!

Le Prince Laurent et la Princesse Claire sont heureux de pouvoir annoncer la naissance, le 13 décembre 2005, aux Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc à Bruxelles, de deux petits frères pour la Princesse Louise.
shim.gif

Prince Laurent and princess Claire are happy to anounce the birth, on December 13th 2005, at the St Luc clinic in Brussels, of two little brothers for princess Louise.

The names of the twins will be anounced later on.

The princess and the children are in good health.

The first child is born at 18h45. He weighs 1,980 kg and measures 44 cm
The second is born at 18h55 and weighs 45,5 cm.

Cathérine Bergeyck said:

shim.gif

How nice! That's wonderful news!

That's great! Such wonderful news! Congratiulations to the couple!
(I was hoping they would be born in december, as twins are often born before the due date...) Well, now the 2005 royal babyboom is complete! :)

Wow! Great new! Congrats! Two boys!.. Wow:) :D

congratulations to Prince Laurent, Princesse Claire and the big sister princes Louise.

they're born on my birthday, I will never forget that!

that is absolutely wonderful! Hopefully they'll grow up to look just like their cousin Amadeo:D

Congratulations to the couple! Seems like this was the "boy year" for the Belgians!

Will pictures be released soon as with Emmanuel or Claire and Laurent do things differently?

congrats!!!!!!! i would love to see the twins in the future few days!~~~!!!!

Great news! It is also my daughter's birthday, today! Can someone translate the weight of the babies?

That's really a surprise!! I guessed that they would come sooner, but that soon ..!
I was a little bit shocked when I read they only weigh 2kg. I hope that's normal for twins.
Now I can understand why Laurent & Claire weren't present at the batism of Emmanuel :)
Congrats to the happy parents!!

This just tops making 2005 a truly baby year for royal watchers.

Wonderful news.

Emily said:
Can someone translate the weight of the babies?

That would be around 4,365 and 4,872 pounds and 17,32 and 17,91 inches (feel free to correct me, as I've used an automatic conversor)

Best wishes for the newborn boys and their parents. I am guesstimating that they weigh about 4lbs. each?

norwegianne said:
This just tops making 2005 a truly baby year for royal watchers.

Wonderful news.
Yeah 12-13 babys(as I know) has been born! Hashem(?), Leah Isadora, Alexia, Felicia, Emmanuel, Carlos, Sverre Magnus, Leonor, Baby Denmark, Maria Camilla(?) and Clairs twins.. It can be more babys but this what I can remember at the minute:eek:

36_1_11.gif

Congratulations to them. That's really great, I love twins. Friends of mine have twins of 8 months. Soooo cute!!!

Emily said:
Great news! It is also my daughter's birthday, today! Can someone translate the weight of the babies?

Wow!! My daughters birthday too!!!
What a popular date!
Congratulations to the family!

Congratulation!!!
Twin brothers!!! They are so small and light, hope they will gain little weight soon.

Cathérine Bergeyck said:

shim.gif

greeeat news!! :D another reason for celebrating dec 13th :)

Well, well, well, you leave the computer for a moment...:)

Seriously, great news! Contratulations to them!

Two boys...sounds as if the chance for identical twins is still around. I hoped it would be ones. The birth weight is not bad. It could have been better, but also much worse.
Congratulations to the Belgian Royal family!!

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
It are not identical twins

have I overread that...or is that new news?
Well, most important is, that they are healthy

Congratulation to the dadys and the big sister!!!!

Congratulations to all belgian posters and first of all to big sister Louise and the happy parents

Lena said:
have I overread that...or is that new news?
Well, most important is, that they are healthy
It was said by prince Laurent during an interview a few after the announcement.

Last edited:
what both weight when born and have c-section? im american

sara1981 said:
what both weight when born and have c-section? im american
We don't know for the c-section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom